Yamato $2000 DYRL MACROSS

EXO

Thanks for the pisc Save :)

I'm guessing it's an early test shot model tho due to the lack of paint/decal details on the ARMDs..? The blue on the chest engines looks strange too :unsure:

The shots are taken with a flash, the colors aren't that washed out and the blue not that bright/hot.

Even so, I hope they add some more contrast to the colors by the time everything is final. Obviously it's a thing of beauty but I want it to POP a bit more.

I agree, but I don't think/hope that the one shown is anywhere near final... there's no paint apps on it other than the dark grey and those could very well be molded in color.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

I get the feeling my Master Replicas Boba Fett blaster rifle will no longer be the costliest trophy to geekdom in my collection.

At this size I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper to buy it an airline seat instead of shipping it :blink:

Edited by Bri

At this size I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper to buy it an airline seat instead of shipping it :blink:

Once it's out, I want to see someone take a picture of it in a child's car seat. :lol: