Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

I take it ur not happy with that news Ruskii? ;)

had to cancel my pre order..... run outta money to burn it seems.... :(

now they're talkin May huh?

this means stateside vendors won't get them in stock til some time in june, maybe even july.

i have no problem with any delays if it means i'm getting a better quality toy.

I'm hoping the delay is for a better toy ...but they do the same with Ivnanov's SV-51.. and we got a few problems.. so i don't know what to think !!!

T_T

meanwhile i bought her earings she didnt like, so we took em back and she picked her own jewellery.

:lol: .........sorry......I've been there. Usually it makes it easier to have my fiancee go with me or I just tell her "I need you to show me EXACTLY what you want" :D

:ph34r:

It's rock solid and toight like a tiger! Prepare to be blown away.

I'd wager that he's talking more about Graham junior, not the '21. In fact, every Yamato VF collector's junior is like that... until they notice the hiccups on the actual product. :lol:

Graham reacted the same way with his 1/60 YF19 sample just before it came out in the market - it didn't turn out to be a mutual feeling with everyone.

Perhaps the arms and legs being a little floppy but other than that bah, should be good!

Don't say such heretical things!!!! (We don't want to point ED-209 in your direction, ruskii. :p )