Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

Then neither am I. rude_smilie-75.gif:ph34r:

-Kyp

:lol::lol::lol: YOU'RE KILLIN ME!!!

Yeah.....they should blame me Ruskii..........poor lil >EXO< ALWAYS gets blamed. :p

:ph34r:

I can only imagine what horrible QC fauxpaus has made this long delay necessary. I can just see it now:

Tester: "It's a neat toy, but this gimmick where the arms fall off is kind of annoying."

Exec: "Oh... right.... uh, we meant for that to happen.... nothing to see here..." To lackey: "Tell the factory to stand down until we make some changes."

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any plans to rerelease the YF-19 when the YF-21 is released? I missed the boat the first time around, and it'd be killer to get them both at the same time.

mmm...I honestly don't remember and I will not go through 2 threads of 30+ pages, I was just wondering, was it ever confirmed if the YF-21 will come with FAST Packs and foldildo...I mean, fold booster???

by the way, Graham, l guess thats Yamato big plans, since we're such complainers they're gonna make us wait and destroy each other in the process... hahaha!!

Yeah.. MW members have their own "de-limiter" mode... *tears leg off in anticipation*

Then mental that goes with that just made me spit coca-cola all over my PC thanks. :lol:

mmm...I honestly don't remember and I will not go through 2 threads of 30+ pages, I was just wondering, was it ever confirmed if the YF-21 will come with FAST Packs and foldildo...I mean, fold booster???

It will come with the Booby Ducks but I doubt it will come with the Fold Booster.

by the way, Graham, l guess thats Yamato big plans, since we're such complainers they're gonna make us wait and destroy each other in the process... hahaha!!

It will come with the Fast Packs, but no "Fold-Dildo", sorry. :p

Though I do wonder just how they expect people to be able to have one to go with their YF-21 without buying the YF-19 Fast Pack set... :rolleyes:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

It will come with the Fast Packs, but no "Fold-Dildo", sorry. :p

Though I do wonder just how they expect people to be able to have one to go with their YF-21 without buying the YF-19 Fast Pack set... :rolleyes:

-Kyp

I got one......I made it myself.....made it outta...what was that thing called....OH YEAH...The Little Green Pleasure Machine :D .

:o

:lol::lol:

Comes with Fast Packs, clear display stand (very cool) & plyons to attach a fold booster, but does not include the actual fold booster.

Graham

So how are they expecting anyone to be able to get a fold booster without having to buy a YF-19 FP set? Are there any plans on making just the booster available separately?

-Kyp

Comes with Fast Packs, clear display stand (very cool) & plyons to attach a fold booster, but does not include the actual fold booster.

Graham

Sounds like: fold booster+ghost X-9 to me!!! ;)

YF-21's been cancelled. Apparently Yamato decided Macross is not profitable. Bizzare story here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080516/wl_nm/..._yf21_sucker_dc

here's the best quote. For those who don't know, a COO is a "chief operating officer" - kind of like the go-to guy who does the dirty work for the CEO:

"Former Quality Control manager and newl promoted Yamato COO Whang Ho Shin, during a speech delivered at the Tokyo Toy Manufacturers Conference, noted that the slumping world economy combined with sharp competition from toy makers who "focus more on mass production than quality production," Yamato could no longer compete. Known for its extremely detailed and faithful rendition of Macross toys, the company's products were also some of the highest priced in the market. Shin noted that it was "sad that although the technology exists to make truly breath taking toy models of Macross anime, there is just not enough demand to sustain their production in the long run, which is why I have suggested, and the board has approved, that Yamato shift gears. We are happy to announce that we have just signed a joint venture commitment with Takara-Tomy to help in the production of the re-issue Pokemon toys...."

VFTF1

Ha I can see it now, $200 Picachus (thats how you spell it right?) being made by Yamato. Good to hear that the YF-21 stand is clear and the Fold Booster + X-9 bundle would be quite the good idea.

Graham

Any plans for yamato to sell the stand separately? I wanna get a matching one for my 19

Hmm... Sounds like I might have to hunt down the YF-19 w/Folder Booster set after all...

Oh well - having a 19 without a bent wang would be good. But this is one of those "If it rains money I will buy it" mental notes....

But seriously - that's pretty slick on Yamato's part to give you pylons for the Bold Fooster, and have the FB come with a different jet :)

VFTF1

Im still holding out for a possible second foldbooster set with a Ghost X9.

And if not the ghost, atleast a Heavy Weapons Cluster set for the YF-19..

That would be bad a$$ is they released seperate weapons sets for say......the Macross Zero, Macross Plus and the DYRL & SDF lines.