How many Chunky Monkey's do you own

91WhiskeyM6

I used to own a ij hikaru. weh I was 8. i tbroke:( the hand jsut came off. then oen day when i was at school. my mom was tryign to keep the kdis in her chidl care quiet so she let them play with my child hood toys. :angry:

gone in 1 day:(

my vf 1j(the oirignal japnese one)

my magingar z(dicast japense)

voltron(dicast japense)

devestator

techno bots(1 of them lived)

alpha red original gekken. the alrge ones.

*crys*

I had a Jetfire back when I was a wee lad. I sold it at a yard sale when I wanted money to do teenager stuff.

I had a green knock off Joon's but I sold it to buy more Star Wars junk.

I picked up a boxed Bandai Strike, but I later sold it when I needed some cash for some other silly purchase.

I guess I'm not too attached to the Chunky Monkey since I keep selling them. I now have 0 in my collection and don't plan on changing that.

I got two of them funky chunky 55s...

Hikaru -1S

Cannon Fodder -1A

and looking for a hikaru, max, and/or miria -1J. I just want loose ones in decent condition cuz they're gonna get played with anyway. Anyway, if anybody wants to unload at a decent price...

Reissue Bandai:

1 Hikaru 1J

2 CF 1A

2 Hikaru 1A

1 Max

1 Millia

1 VF-1S

1 Super VF-1S

2 Jetfires

1 Old Takatoku/Bandi Max 1J

1 Super-O (partial armor)

1 Strike Hikaru 1S (no-armor)

Joons:

2 Green

2 Max

2 Millia

2 Hikaru

3 Red/White/Blue

25 Total Wow. Didn't realize it was this much!

This is not even counting the bootlegs.

Chuuuunky! Jetfire back in the day. Was all set to get a Bandai reissue Hikaru VF-1J... but decided against when my gf got me the Yamato 1/60 Hikaru Super VF-1J. :)

1 reissue CF VF-1A

1 reissue Hikaru VF-1J

1 reissue Focker VF-1S

1 reissue Hikaru Super VF-1S

1 reissue Max VF-1J

1 reissue Milia VF-1J

1 Custom VF-1D

1 Will never be completed custom Max VF-1S

:ph34r:

I'm the biggest fan of the chunky monkey. I have all the originals, plus one of each of the reissues. The canon fodder...I've got like 10 of them because I wanted to build a complete fleet of valks. I also have a custom VF-1D. Other than that, I've got 2 MISB jetfires, 1 MIB jetfire, and 1 MIB Matsushiro. I've also got three jetfires that are in pieces waiting for customization that probably will never occur.

I'm the biggest fan of the chunky monkey. I have all the originals, plus one of each of the reissues. The canon fodder...I've got like 10 of them because I wanted to build a complete fleet of valks. I also have a custom VF-1D. Other than that, I've got 2 MISB jetfires, 1 MIB jetfire, and 1 MIB Matsushiro. I've also got three jetfires that are in pieces waiting for customization that probably will never occur.

:o would love to see pics! :o

:o would love to see pics! :o

Sure thing. I will do it in a couple of weeks or something.

I gotta a green joons and a jetfire.

<_<

Hehe, well if I had the cash and really had the love for the 1/55 I'd jump for a reissue strike, but for now I'd rather spend the cash on the better looking yamato's IMHO.

Edited by GobotFool

20+... I don't want to count them or dig through piles... lets just say I have 20 boxed :rolleyes:

Somebody has two green joons?!? Don't people check the wanted section ;)

off the top of my head...

1 leg clip away from completing my 8th jefire, 3 clips away from completing the 9th.

joons patriot x2, space fighter, max and milla

a number of re-issues

a few originals

recast seeker, ostrich x2, gbp-1s, and strike armor... with two extra strike cannons and a bunch of other resin parts.

Thats not counting my customs, as they won't fit in a box, nor the half dozen partials all missing at least a few parts I can't swap around to make a whole one :unsure: . I call them potential customs :rolleyes:

once I start recasting bits I need for myself I might try to get a real collection going.

oh yeah... anyone who doesn't like their chunky monkeys can fell free to trade with me as I just can't seem to get enough ;)

Edited by kanata67