New Cm's Figures

chowyunskinny

macross3pq.jpg

found this on a thread from toy's daily

looks like mostly repaints, but a couple new figs?

409361[/snapback]

Dude whats up with that lacking some originality. Oh well the collection never ends. I hope theres at least 1 chase figure per box. Whats up with the macross tv looks like some rement item. Hahaha thanks for the pics we should babelfish the other forum to see what there saying. :p

From Rich

Maybe a Minmei special edition CM release?

The chase figure might be her in a swimsuit from episode #9!

:p  :p  :p

409371[/snapback]

That's what I thought :blink:. Hmmm, still going to buy them anyways :lol:!!!

Maybe a Minmei special edition CM release?

The chase figure might be her in a swimsuit from episode #9!

:p  :p  :p

409371[/snapback]

I was kinda hoping for some Zero G love Chase.

With curtains and everything :)

409386[/snapback]

You wish. :lol::lol::lol:

Is the bottom right one a TV or a picture frame?

As much as I like Minmay, enough already! The only new Minmay figure I would be willing to buy is a DYRL shower scene Minmay. :p

I was really hoping that the next set of CM's Macross figures would include a Guld and perhaps a Shin, but alas, it seems it is not to be. :(

What I would really be interested in from CM's is a series of cut-away cockpits of other VFs, such as the YF-19, YF-21, VF-11, VF-17, SV-51, VF-0 etc.

Graham

I like the Minmay with the beret. Already picked up a DYRL Minmay so I'll pass on this one.

Shower scene Minmay I would buy. :D Basically take the Ishtar body, pop Minmay's head on and paint it appropriately, and boom, instant shower scene Minmay.

Damn, Minmay gets an entires series dedicated just to her. :o

The only fig that interests me is the Minmay with the beret, but like Ishtar from series 1, this fig looks like it'll be near impossible to stand up.

I hope this set will be Minmay's last hurrah, so that in CMS 4 we won't lose another figure to her. Hey, a guy can dream. :lol:

So far I'm looking to get the picture frame of Hikaru & Minmei, isn't that a shot from the t.v. series when they go out on a date in the park and the automated camera robot takes a snap shot of them?

Oooooookkkkkkk... Now if they introduced a the shower Minmay and swimsuit Minmay or her crowned in Miss Macross sure... but the repaints? I was so looking forward to a DYRL Kakazaki, Claudia, Capt Gloval, more bridge bunnies, Guld, Myung... *SIGH*

If you guys want a shower scene Minmay so bad theres a certain Minmay sculpting expert here at MW who`d probably be able to help.

I will probably just get this set just to be complete-ist, but I too wish they`d gone to other as of yet not done characters. I agree with Graham and Gozilla on choices for matrerial. Kensei I know how hard it is to get the first series. While in Tokyo this year I bought every Macross CMS I came across, but alas no series 1`s could be found anywhere :( .

Edited by big F

Actually, I don't think the Minmay at the desk figure is a repaint. The figure I've got has her head on her hand, looking at the doll on the desk. In this one, her head's lifted and turned the other way. The "light up dress" one has different hair and arms than the previous, and even the DYRL one is posed differently I think (can't quite remember that one).

Granted, they're still all Minmay rather than some more interesting figures, but they are more than just repaints...

Weak! Weak! Weak! There does seem to be slight retooling for some of those. Are these going to be mass releases or convention exclusives? The last time we had slight retools of figures they were wonderfest exclusives.

Yeah that thing is the photo from their date. Since an actual photo would be lame I guess they decided sculpting them in relief was cool. All that stuff that makes it seem like a TV is just a stand. Seems funny to me that they would use a TV moment rather than something from DYRL. Just complete the Minmay theme and use a weird Minmay variant from the costume illusion thing.

Actually, Peguin is right.  I thought the minmay on desk was different.  Also, it is me or the face sculpts looking better than before? Can anyone post the last 3 sets of CMs for comparison?

409596[/snapback]

Oh your right the Minmay on the desk is different, I just look at mine and I like the new one. Do we really need a new Minmay Doll? I mean in a purple dress :blink:. The other new ones look good, maybe it's special set only minmay figures, I seen this done with gundam seed destiny figures with only the girls. Hmm, have to wait too see if it is or not. I was hoping they would finish the DYRL lineup with, Kakazaki, Claudia, Capt Gloval, more bridge bunnies. Then have Guld to go with Ismau.

UPDATE!!!

It is a Macross Collection Lynn Minmay SP 1 Box 1, HLJ has a early bird special.

Here is the link:

http://www.hlj.com/product/CMS65081

Edited by DrunkenMaster2