Caprica! Dynasty Meets BSG

• 4 weeks later...

Anytime derex3592, While I was watching TV Monday night I was curious what was on for Tuesday, realized they were giving Caprica all day and saw the new episode, like EXO said, under the radar. Thought the episode was great, slow but great. Beware of Zoe!!

SyFy.com or Hulu should have both episodes up for you to watch!! B))

Watch out for Hulu - it has episode 112 listed as 111. Same thing happened with on-demand from comcast.

(or the other way around - when I watched it on-demand last week it seemed like I had missed an episode, then when I started up 112 this week it was the same episode I saw last week listed as 111)

[EDIT] - 110 is the first episode of season 1.5 (how I wish SyFy would stop that stupid number scheme!). I thought the first half of season 1 was 10 episodes? I guess the first one counted as a special.

Edited by Dynaman

God the CG in this show is horrible, even for TV.

Has gone down a lot. Maybe thats why there was so much rain. The part where she threw out the bag didn't even try... it was just some car in the middle of Vancouver or something.

This came in late today:

Syfy cancels 'Caprica', Cable network axes skein during first season (Variety)

Last 5 episodes will air sometime in 2011.

I'm sure I'm a lone voice here but that is Frakked up!! I've really been enjoying the show, the stories and even the acting, its a well done show and the pace is picking up. Sadly I had a feeling this show was headed for the shredder...... :(

I love the show and the characters, but I don't really blame them for cancelling it. I think syfy was given the idea that this was going to lead to the cylon wars but it seemed like they were going to stretch out the drama and just drop hints of the cylon development. The first half of the season had a steady pace but the last few episodes were more of the same. The whole "who will run Graystone Industries" was pretty unecessary. The series has a weird foundation of Mob vs. Industry/Technology. I would think that a show that leads up to BSG would be more about Miltary vs Politics vs Technoloy. The Religion aspect seems like a fit because BSG had a lot of religion in it.

But the biggest disservice is splitting up the season. I thought this was season 2. While I was waiting for it, I'm sure a lot of people let it drop under their radar. The absence of publicity doesn't help either. I guess this makes more room for more crappy TV people seem to be fond of.

But the biggest disservice is splitting up the season. I thought this was season 2. While I was waiting for it, I'm sure a lot of people let it drop under their radar. The absence of publicity doesn't help either. I guess this makes more room for more crappy TV people seem to be fond of.

Pretty much my exact thought, when you don't properly promote a show, no one knows of it. Funny that SyFy promotes the hell of stuff like Ghost Hunters but a show like this one just got left behind. So will they at least try to wrap the story up with the remaining episodes, or does this show just end...?

Pretty much my exact thought, when you don't properly promote a show, no one knows of it. Funny that SyFy promotes the hell of stuff like Ghost Hunters but a show like this one just got left behind. So will they at least try to wrap the story up with the remaining episodes, or does this show just end...?

It will just end. My understanding is the remaining 5 episodes are already done or in post-production.