Caprica! Dynasty Meets BSG

Aw damn, forgot episode 2 was friday. Hulu for me.

Make sure to check it out!!! B))

Also I was just wondering at the end of the "Pilot" Episode when the Cylon is using those little droids for target practice, anyone else notice its gun sounds alot like a M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens??

post-9033-1265206931_thumb.jpgpost-9033-1265207518_thumb.jpg

post-9033-1265207454_thumb.jpg

Here's an interesting thing about Caprica. They use Airship analogs. One appears to be armed. The only spaceships we've seen so far is the Colonial Heavys.

post-9033-1265207957_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure the first two are part of a steam punk virtual reality thing they're going to have going on.

That's putting it mildly...

I get the feeling the "Tamara" virtual construct is probably gonna give everybody some trouble

Yeah...the ending of the episode was rather chilling. I'm beginning to see why Romo Lampkin had such an unkind view of Joseph Adama...

And...

at first, I kinda figured that since they can't put Zoe in any of the other Cylons to make them work, they'd put Tamara in them. Now, though, I'm not so sure.

So which Avatar will cause the Cylon Uprising Zoe and Tamerin?

I think it will be Tamarin because Zoe's Avatar has developed and excepted her existence as a artificial Life form were as Tamarin is unprepared and may be taken by the soldiers of the one used for some Apocalyptic use (kill all Humans).

I thought Kara's hallucination was her dad?

Kara's hallucination was her Father. (According to the Podcast with RDM) Which ever Cylon Daniel was, we may see him at some point or hes just to remain a mystery of the series.

If anyone saw the George Lopez show the other night, the girl who plays Zoe was on, I think she might have let a big spoiler slip or at least a really big hintity-hint-hint.

If anyone saw the George Lopez show the other night, the girl who plays Zoe was on, I think she might have let a big spoiler slip or at least a really big hintity-hint-hint.

What...that Zoe's going to have a big Tae Kwon Do fight / lesbian scene with Buffy the Vampire Slayer...?

(In other words, if there was a spoiler there, I must've missed it.)

So which Avatar will cause the Cylon Uprising Zoe and Tamerin?

Its Tamara Adama not Tamarin.

Also...

Ben Stark will be back as an avatar.

We won't see the Cylon rebellion till a couple of years. Caprica is 58 years before nBSG. The first Cylon war started 52 years before nBSG. A 12 year war where William "Husker" Adama will only see action near the end of the war as seen in Razor.

More likely we will see the Centurions used in the Colonials inter-colony conflicts.

Its Tamara Adama not Tamarin.

Also...

Ben Stark will be back as an avatar.

We won't see the Cylon rebellion till a couple of years. Caprica is 58 years before nBSG. The first Cylon war started 52 years before nBSG. A 12 year war where William "Husker" Adama will only see action near the end of the war as seen in Razor.

More likely we will see the Centurions used in the Colonials inter-colony conflicts.

They've already asked lucy lawless to come back for their Final 5 arc

They've already asked lucy lawless to come back for their Final 5 arc

Really? How far is this show going to go? With the beginning of the Cylon War six years in the show's future, and its end happening 12 years after that, I figured they wouldn't touch on it at all.

Unless, at the end of second two, they suddenly zoom in on Eric Stoltz's face, and then pull back with the caption "15 years later," of course...

Something tells me that wouldn't work, though.

Really? How far is this show going to go? With the beginning of the Cylon War six years in the show's future, and its end happening 12 years after that, I figured they wouldn't touch on it at all.

Unless, at the end of second two, they suddenly zoom in on Eric Stoltz's face, and then pull back with the caption "15 years later," of course...

Something tells me that wouldn't work, though.

lol, I could totally visualize in my head the zoom in/out on what you described, but I think a cooler bet would be to see a gavel bang in a court, and then flash forward a few years to see a teenage Bill Adama sentenced in juvenile court for "gang" related activities :p .

• 2 weeks later...

Another entertaining episode tonight. The preview for next weeks show looks intense as it seems Tamara wants out of V World badly.

I got a big kick out of the scene when the technician was working with Zoe and turned on the radio.... a little BSG music anyone?

A bit late I just watched episode 3. (Still downloading ep 4)

Damn Joseph Adama can be ruthless!

Caprica is a mix of high and low tech. Ah VHS those were nosalgic.

Seems the STO had a plan for Zoe A. That can't be good. For now they're laying low.

Wonder if Leoben knew about Tamara when he spewed that Adama is a Cylon.

Frak to think the beginning of the Cylon rebellion would be these two girls...

Edited by RedWolf

Adama grandma is more ruthless than Joseph :p

The revenge driven culture of Taurons seemed so surreal. You realize Cain is a product of her culture.

Interesting stuff about the Colonies is that they have already an interdependent economy. Scorpia is the financial hub while Libron is where international colonial courts are. Again Arelon is the bread basket of the Colonies.

Zoe dancing with the tech hints a potential ally for her.

Damn with Sam messing with Joseph. Guess he really know his brother.

Was that 'Kat I saw? I've always thought it odd to see actors from other parts of the franchise to reappear as other characters. She looked good though...

Was that 'Kat I saw? I've always thought it odd to see actors from other parts of the franchise to reappear as other characters. She looked good though...

I wondered if that was Kat, too...maybe she's meant to Kat's grandma or something...?

And I've gotta say that Lacy's new hunky STO boyfriend has death flags all over him...and not just because he had explosives in his locker.

Also...I'm guessing the STO has a mole in the Caprican FBI? Someone had to tip them off that the search was coming.

Anyway, yeah. I'm still kind of on the fence about the show, but it's beginning to win me over.

Funny you guys recognize Kat's actress but not Duck's.

Yeah, it's funny isn't it? Duck was in what, one episode? Two? And the webisodes. Kat was featured pretty regularly throughout the first three seasons, and had a couple of episodes revolving directly around her. So it's funny that we'd notice her more. :p

And I've gotta say that Lacy's new hunky STO boyfriend has death flags all over him...and not just because he had explosives in his locker.

I bet Zoe will strangle him with her bare Cold Metal hands when the STO make a play for her.

Did Ben Cary the bomb at the behest of the STO of because God commanded him to do it?

Yeah, it's funny isn't it? Duck was in what, one episode? Two? And the webisodes. Kat was featured pretty regularly throughout the first three seasons, and had a couple of episodes revolving directly around her. So it's funny that we'd notice her more. :p

Well, that and Kat's a chick, which means she has BOOBS!!!!!1111