New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

I would like to see rear profile of the VF-0 in fighter. I want to see how the hands are placed while in fighter.

They almost look like they push in, but if that was true how do you get them out? Weren't there pictures of the VF-0 where the hands were visible in fighter mode, they don't tuck inside the arms or anything?

Damnit I should've preordered more than one. Fracking gorgeous. I agree that the stickers once again leave alot to be desired. :(

Is there any locking mechanism that will hold the back pack in place once it is transformed into a gerwalk?

Aren't the leg fast packs held in place by magnets? I'm to lazy to search for it.

Edited by Golden Arms

just wanna add some pics to the forum :) hope this'll amaze those who missed BV's post :

PS: dont worry, Im just linking the pic to my photobucket's account

I really like the pilot's sculpt...more attention to details with an extra vest

OP11138777237.jpg

PH1138777237.jpg

OP21138777237.jpg

OP31138777237.jpg

Edited by aaajin

WHAAHHH!!!!!!!! I almost wet my pants!

i think the gunpod is almost touching the ground, hope they'll get to refine that.

ok i just hope that there are no crook skulls on the tail fins when this baby comes out. and i'm talking about 4 skulls here as we all can see. I also want to see more markings printed on instead of....stickers.... and i also will hope that the actual gerwalk will bend at the angle that this shown on the pic.

hmm i need more shelves.... :D

Think I would've prefered a flexible pitot tube made out of rubber or something, although that might have lent to a "crooked" appearance or a part still succeptable to breakage...

Not sure what the pitot tube is made of, but I'm guessing either PVC or POM. ABS or diecast would be too likely to break.

From my understanding, the pitot tube is detachable, but it can also be left on the Valk and rotated 180º so that it is facing backwards under the nose. This way it can be kept on in Battroid mode, although there may be some interference with the T-Bar.

Graham

OMFG!!!....

That's fricking awesome!!!... :o

367905[/snapback]

Yeah! :rolleyes:

In fact it's the first one that gives me that feeling besides the good old stuff. Though I don't know anything about Macross zero. Yet, at least. I'm quite sceptical when it comes to new Macross series...

Yamato owns me, or my paycheck rather. Hoping the drool doesn't short out my laptop as I write this. Does anyone know if anyone's still taking preorders...I missed the HLJ boat.

Yamato owns me, or my paycheck rather.  Hoping the drool doesn't short out my laptop as I write this.  Does anyone know if anyone's still taking preorders...I missed the HLJ boat.

367918[/snapback]

I believe BigBadToyStore (BBTS) is still taking preorders. They're probably going "what the fokker?" why are we getting so many preorders all of a sudden?!?! hahaha

Damn, that's one purrrdy fokker.

Edited by dafunguy

That is awesome. They're doing a really great effort with this.

I would like to see rear profile of the VF-0 in fighter. I want to see how the hands are placed while in fighter.

They almost look like they push in, but if that was true how do you get them out? Weren't there pictures of the VF-0 where the hands were visible in fighter mode, they don't tuck inside the arms or anything?

367854[/snapback]

I think the hands push in slightly, and tuck under the backpack boosters making them almost invisible. I think the hands are fixed pose as well cause the battroid pictures show the pinky finger seperated from the rest of the fingers on the left hand. But then again its probably something like MG kinda hands.

Looks to have a removable nosecone to allow for for one with an antennae, and one without.

367840[/snapback]

No, as already mentioned a few pages back, the pitot tube is a detachable part.

Graham

367896[/snapback]

Sorry but I didn't get what a pitot tube was.

the pitot tube is the little tube that sticks out from the nose of the VF-0 in fighter and gerwalk mode.

I'm not worried about the pilot... the thing is the size of a 1/48 so I'm sure they won't have any problems making space for his legs.

I can see now how the vf-0 in the akihabara pictures has the shoulders transformed wrong... no posing problems here.

and oh my fraking god am I happy I pre-ordered this thing... so sweet.

Edited by eugimon

Pitot tube: An instrument for measuring the relative speed of a fluid. Let's remember that air is a fluid that is less dense than water.

In aviation is that protuberant, antena looking tube in located in an undisturbed, unobstructed area of every aircraft.

Regarding the VF-0S this tube is located in underneath its nose, and it is removable to avoid its breakage.

Wow eugimon you are fast. I pre-oredered and paid for two of these... Shall I get another? I like everything about this design, and all the little details! I can't believe the little pilot is so detailed!

OMG, Shall I get a third.... I should wait for the LV and the stealth... Self control is horrible when it is about Macross...

I wish they made the pilot articulated. . . (j/k) :D

So.... uhhh....is BBTS the only place still taking preorders?

368012[/snapback]

So far, yes, it seems like. I don't know why Toy-wave is not taking pre-orders for this item.

Edit in: Oooooops, yes they were. But it seems like they are sold out now. I'll PM Ken to see if he'll take more orders.

Edited by vlenhoff