Do you realise the enormity of that idea!? And how dangerous we could be!

Hahaha! How hard could it be, eh? XD

What? We'd just be in that same position we are now. Broke with tons of valks...

hmm... we'd be heavily leveraged for a while with TONS OF VALKS, and then we'd continuously work our way to being filthy rich with MEGATONS OF VALKS XD

That's the infamous irspiff's armor for the Yamato 1/72 VF-11.

Wow! Was just reading that post. That was some time ago, before I joined. That's pretty awesome he made a kit for that though I couldn't see most pics ( maybe 1 still worked). He also had a cool Monster made.

Speaking of Armored VF-11's, has anyone made an armor kit for the Yamato 1/60 VF-11? Also, getting back into this hobby, I think I may have found my true dream job. I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer, and I have a fetish for designing things. Maybe I should sit down and sketch out some protector armor for the VF-11 and VF-0 toys.

As soon as I get the new additions I purchased I'll upload some photos of my collection, Now that I have a place to put them.

• 2 weeks later...