Yeah I only wish the blast shield was red or something to add a bit more color in Bat mode. I should get a spare Hik blast shield and switch them out sometime. Still It's a nice color. I'm starting to think Gerwalk shows off all it's paint the best, as you get the red on the wings, and the light blue legs.

I bet the lighter blue TV super/strikes would look really good with it.

Edited by Gakken85

The 3 Cavaliers... erm 0D's :D

Triple Ds FTW!! :D

I woke up in a panic this morning thinking it was all a dream! Rushed over to my display cabinet and there they were sitting proudly on display! ahhh there are my three babies! :wub:

oh and my son decided not to take the CF-171 so I fitted it up with the armors set I had and put him on display! Looks so tough! B))

20150307_144731.jpg

my son finished off the Skull 25 conversion with a few decals and wanted to show it off to everyone!

I think it looks great with the old style decals on it eh!

That looks cool! Love that VF-0D display set.

wow nice spanner ....just love the 3x 0Ds !! :wub:

hey thanks mate! B)) they are giving me sooo much pleasure! :p;) I can't help but stare at them almost continuously! :D

The one on the wing is a little larger than i'd have used, but otherwise very nice looking Spanner! She's fully transformable if you want to shift her to Battroid.

yeah I know but its the only Kite logo's (and others) are the only ones I had on an open sticker sheet which kinda worked well as it covered up the SMS logo completely! ^_^ im sure he'll switch modes on it at some stage!

I'm not a fan of the 171. But they look beasty with armour on!

I have never been either but having one now has kinda changed my mindset about them. Still not what you would call a fan and im probably not gonna get any more of them but I am appreciating it all the same!

Especially with the armor parts fitted as they look a little scrawny with out them..

That looks cool! Love that VF-0D display set.

B))

my son finished off the Skull 25 conversion with a few decals and wanted to show it off to everyone!

I think it looks great with the old style decals on it eh!

20150307_152302.jpg

20150307_152230.jpg

Dude that thing is beautiful. I applaud your son's talent. How's the head look?

Just assembed a detolf + dioder for my growing (re-hashed) Macross collection.

Was surprised that the new dioder lights are yellowish in color, unlike the one I assembled many years ago (for my 1/48's) which was more white-ish.

Read somewhere that ikea changed their LED supplier. Oh well...

EDITED : deleted pics, didnt like the way they look

Edited by aaajin

great setup aaajin! love that Ivanov in gerwalk!

those yellowish lights can work in your favor when you have a lady around! it'll be like soft romantic lighting! :D

Lady? I have one & expecting a little lady come this april!

Cant beat your triple 0D and your son's 25 Roy. Any pictures in battroid?

Lady? I have one & expecting a little lady come this april!

Cant beat your triple 0D and your son's 25 Roy. Any pictures in battroid?

hehe! yeah should work with the lady you have now too! ;)

Thanks man! my son did switch it to battroid but then switched it back before I had a chance to take any pics.. -_-

Just assembed a detolf + dioder for my growing (re-hashed) Macross collection.

Was surprised that the new dioder lights are yellowish in color, unlike the one I assembled many years ago (for my 1/48's) which was more white-ish.

Read somewhere that ikea changed their LED supplier. Oh well...

attachicon.gif0.jpg

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Good stuff man! Once you go Detolf you don't go back haha

A Yeti! I commissioned a New Zealand artist to come up with a Yeti mascot for YetiStand.

ic4aQOKl.jpg

You should make him climbing a Yetistand like King Kong. No wait, that's a gorilla.

That looks great! Have you named him(?) yet? Really impressed with all the progress you've had to date!

Name...hmmm...Yeti? Hahaha. I hadn't thought of naming him. He is pretty much just me.