Wow! That's a very humbling collection display, benson13. I think it was your earlier displays that inspired me to have clean display like this.

Usually not more than three figures in one cabinet, and a theme.

Really awesome stuff! Which reminds me, I really need to get more detolfs...

Thanks guys,

Just shot some pics of my current set ups. Right now I'm keeping it un cluttered so I'm cycling stuff in and out, Most of my 48s are in boxes and I only have a few 60s. I really need to get more cases. :)

_MG_1068_zps8n7wclvh.jpg[/url_MG_1067_zps3wvgnowc.jpg[/url_MG_1073_zpsf1qme18z.jpg

Thanks guys,

Just shot some pics of my current set ups. Right now I'm keeping it un cluttered so I'm cycling stuff in and out, Most of my 48s are in boxes and I only have a few 60s. I really need to get more cases. :)

_MG_1068_zps8n7wclvh.jpg[/url_MG_1067_zps3wvgnowc.jpg[/url[url=http://s573.photobucket.com/user/Hal9000_album/media/Macross/_MG_1073_zpsf1qme18z.jpg.html]_MG_1073_zpsf1qme18z.jpg

very lovely and clean display Hal! And that sure is one interesting & extreme VF-0S Gerwalk pose! B))

Thanks, one of these days, I need to get your yeti stand. Fighters are meant to soar the skies....

The 19 is a lovely plane indeed..

Are you still in Minneapolis? Come by and pick one up to save on shipping!

Are you still in Minneapolis? Come by and pick one up to save on shipping!

Still in good ol minneapolis, didnt know youre here or did you just updated your location? (in avatar).

One of these days! One of these days...setting aside med fees money for baby due in April, in case it shoots through the roof.

wife's insurance covers for normal labor, but you'll never know until baby is out. Maybe end of May would be a good time to know if I will have balance to spend on Macross :D:lol::p

Edited by aaajin

The VF-11C was the pride of my collection, until I got the VF-19F. BTW, my latest addition is on the left, the VF-25 renewal, My old v1 DX Vf-25 is on the SMS stand. I'm debating on whether to put the old VF-25 up until I get a cabinet to display all of these in.