DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Awesome news. I knew it would be just a matter of time before reissues of the renewal 25s got announced; actually surprised it's starting so soon on the heels of the release of the RVF-25, to be honest. I eagerly await the reissue of the VF-25S, as that is the one I need to complete my collection; of course, I'll have to secure a preorder at that time... no easy feat where these Bandai DXs are concerned.

I guess this is bad news for the VF-27 Renewal. Or good news because they do it after the reissues.

I don't know.

What I know for sure is that I hate the reissue because now I'm no longer one of the few people with these awesome toys. *cries manly tears*

:D

Glad to hear that. Hope this shows that Bandai recognize that the Renewals are highly desired items and crank up the production numbers this time.

After the preoder slot for the YF-29 reissues I doubt that but one can dream.

Heh.. well I'm not too concerned about getting multiples of these, but I might attempt to pick up a second of each if I get the chance. Can never hurt to have spare parts... or collateral for a house payment somewhere down the road. :p

Edited by Chronocidal

I just hope it goes better than the stupid nonsense with the YF-29 Alto re-release. <_<

So far, all of Bandai's "re-releases" seem to be more a case of:

Bandai exec #1: "Hey, we actually sold more super packs than we did valks."

Bandai exec #2: "Really? Well, let's just release enough valks again so the numbers are even."

Bandai exec #1: "But how can you be sure everyone who bought packs will get one?"

Bandai exec #2: Shrugs while the TROLOLOLOL song plays in the background

Edited by Chronocidal

what was sold out?

It's a pun on the recent announcement of the July rerelease of the DX VF-25F Alto Custom Renewal; but as with all jokes, if you have to explain it the punch line is lost.

Edited by mechaninac

Hm Lucas Messiah is scheduled for June and the preorder window opened in March right? So assume that the preorders for the reissue might start on the first of April. Ehm I mean on Monday. *cough* ^_^

Edited by Scyla

I'm thinking we should just collectively sue Bandai for giving us PTSD on pre-orders, then use the money to buy out HG

and MW becomes the North American license holder for all things Macross...

Then let Arcadia sell in North American for free, in return for free valks for members.

Are we sure that the Toys Daily site got that VF-25F information right? I am looking at the Bandai collector division website and for 8/2013 they are not showing the VF-25F..... I even looked at the other months from 4-9 and don't see it listed. I just really need another one for my SP set lol.

I *NEED* a VF-25F

Yes, that bad. But more so. Seriously people---group buy, multiple pre-orders to ensure just one comes through, animal sacrifice---whatever it takes, I'm gonna do it. I have been searching for one since about 4 weeks after it first came out--never saw one under 200. I should have bought that 225 one, but at the time I thought "heck, it was like $138 with a pre-order, I'm not paying 225!"

Tamashii Nations web site update : VF-25F Alto Saotome Custom Renewal - Reissue

acvBkH19.jpg

abhF5NUL.jpg adeHEnId.jpg aceTXHzZ.jpg abicMZXA.jpg abcW1fAP.jpg adbxZtG8.jpg adsmtiRt.jpg abt74Z8y.jpg adetHZj7.jpg abrmZtQi.jpg aczJ2bKo.jpg abxksV8I.jpg abvdMLBo.jpg aboE00Rg.jpg adwK4sw3.jpg

価格(税込):14,700円 発売日: ※ 2013年07月再販商品 対象:15才~

大絶賛YF-29デュランダルの技術をそのまま注入!

VF-25メサイア リニューアル!

DX超合金にて好評を博した「VF-25 メサイアバルキリー」がリニューアル。

魅力的な三形態変形はもちろんとして、ユーザーによる要望点・改良点などを取り込み、よりスタイリッシュにより劇中に近いイメージを再現したアイテムです。

■商品仕様

・全高約340mm

・ABS・ダイキャスト・PVC・POM製

■セット内容

・本体

・ガンポッド

・アサルトナイフ

・専用スタンド

・交換用手首左右各4種

※DX超合金シリーズで2010年以前に発売された、VF-25用「スーパーパーツ」「アーマードパーツ」「トルネードパーツ」は当商品に装着することは出来ません。

Preorders open 4:00 p.m. Monday, April 1 in Japan - 09.00 in Europe

I've got the F and don't see any real need to get a second as I do not double dip on the same unit in the same scale, although I can absolutely understand that some people desire more than one in order to display multiple modes and pack loadouts at the same time. The one I will definitely park my a$$ in front of the computer in order to secure is Ozma's 25S (and actually contemplating breaking my own no boubles rule because I have the Armor pack for it, but that huge skull art on top/back deserve to be seen too), which is a shoe-in for a reissue shortly after Alto's Messiah.

Already have two 25Fs, but I'd like to get two more, so I can have it displayed naked and with one of each add-on pack (assuming an eventual tornado pack release).

I wish the final release had the darker tinted canopy and the white landing gear like the prototype pics...

Edited by Lolicon