1/48 Roy Focker Weathering Special

wolfx

Thanks for posting those pics charger69, now we can really make out the fine details. I'm no expert on planes, but it looks like Yamato really went overboard with the weathering. If Yamato added some battle damage, this would make an excellent battle damaged Roy. As it is, it looks like Roy just flew through a Zentraedi chimney stack.

Good news guys, you now have one less person to worry about when bidding for these on ebay. B))

with all the these limited edition crap coming out, i think we should ask yamato to have a MW own special limited version, what do you guys think? impossible?

yah yamato......give macrossworld an exclusive valk!!!!

Get ready for prices to shoot through the roof. Yamato limited the order of these to 1 per person / address. Not only did they make it available only in Japan, they made it more more limited by limiting the amount that will be made and sold.

Rob

Get ready for prices to shoot through the roof. Yamato limited the order of these to 1 per person / address. Not only did they make it available only in Japan, they made it more more limited by limiting the amount that will be made and sold.

Rob

Doing this would not be smart for Yamato. They should make it available to the public and then re-issue the entire line weathered like this.

I would definitely buy them all over again.

Rob

With this information I am going to guess that this will become more collectible and rare and expensive than the Low Vis 1 by far.

So, where is the ordering page on the yamato site? I may try to have my friend in Tokyo try to get one.

Rob

this sucks major! :angry:

What is all this limited to Japan? This means no Asia/HK? What's the normal distribution? We never get them in NA anyways... maybe I'll go by Frank & Sons to see if they have any.

I kinda wish ALL releases were weathered rather than "showroom" clean, myself.

Rob

I guess that was the kick in the A$$ that Graham was talking about. I just hope the boot I get hit with has a Macross Kite on it.

Great work GhostKiller.

I've tweaked the colors a bit to bring out the white, some slight noise reduction, and tone down the yellow. I'm sure the photos don't do justice on your VF-1S, but hopefully this version will show more of it's colors.

post-2303-1205635755_thumb.jpg

Edited by doodler7

Details:

Orders take place on "April Fools Day" April 1st at noon.

One item person.

Cost is 18,690 to $185.

Please hold on sending me PM requests until I can figure out a way of ordering more than one via

friends, co-workers, homeless, and already dead Japanese residents.

Great work GhostKiller.

I've tweaked the colors a bit to bring out the white, some slight noise reduction, and tone down the yellow. I'm sure the photos don't do justice on your VF-1S, but hopefully this version will show more of it's colors.

Damn, I wish I would have won that bid.! 4-5-6 will forever be in my brain. My instincts were right. This thing was prepped to become an instant classic.