Revenge of the Sith

When are you going to see Star Wars Episode III?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. When are you going to see Star Wars Episode III?

• May 19th 12:01AM - it's the only way, baby!
    • May 19th non-midnight showing - cutting class/work
    • This weekend
    • After this weekend
    • When it comes out on DVD
    • When it comes to cable
    • When it comes to network TV
    • Never, SW is for losers

I'm already reading the novel but from the previews, the novel still can't get across the real look of the film since the novels seem to be more about the inner feelings and thought process of the characters. So it should go along well with the actual film. I not going to rush and see the film though. While it's great to see it along with a pack theater I'm going to wait till after this weekend and then see it.

I will be seeing it at 12:01 tonight along with my father, my brother (who's getting off an hour early from his job), and one of my brother's friends. I took a vacation day off from work tomorrow so I could sleep in and so I can see the movie again at 4:00 in the afternoon at the same theater... I did about the same exact thing with Episode 1 six years ago. B))

i'm going next wednesday, around 12:00 in the afternoon when kids are in school and the adults are at work. this way theres no lines, i get good seats, and i don't have to listen to someone ahole wooing every time something cool happens.

Where's the option for thursday night? I'm going to the 8:15 show tomorrow, after work.

Edited by Anubis

i'm going next wednesday, around 12:00 in the afternoon when kids are in school and the adults are at work. this way theres no lines, i get good seats, and i don't have to listen to someone ahole wooing every time something cool happens.

Buts thats the Only reason you go to a Theater Baby to Whoo when somehting is cool :D I bet you hate Arsinio dont you :lol:

I am hitting the theatre after work tomorrow too. Although they keep openning up new screenings tonight as they fill up. there are 14 screenings running tonight starting between 12:01 and 12:20 so far at our local uber theatre, they just openned up two more at lunchtime. I might break down and buy a ticket and stay up all night, I went to the midnight showings for all the special edition re-releases and episodes 1 and 2.....

Takin' off of work tomorrow. ;) Watching the first two prequels with my brother and cousin during the day. Whole family is going to the 7:15 PM show in the evening! :D

Imagine this guys. You wake up to a phonecal from your manager asking you if you can come to my theatre to screen Star Wars Episode 3 to make sure everything is ok, sound,picture,etc. I saw the movie about an hour ago and I must say, it was soooo amazing. It was worth the wait, I cant wait to hear everyones opinions about the movie. You guys will need to see the movie more than once to catch all the stuff that goes around in fight scenes. I bought tickets for tonights midnight showing. People are already forming lines!!!, thank god I got the day off!! :D

I'm going to go during the day next week. I don't have to bail out on work, since i am a grad student, and i am not going to deal with opening weekend crowds. I did the 12:01am thing for The Phantom Menace. Even though that movie wasn't so hot, I am glad i did it. It really was an event - the first new Star Wars in 20 years. surprisingly, the theather that i went to then had very few costumed fanatics.

I am waiting after this weekend. My cousin (a big Starwars fan) told me he was taking me with him after he comes back to town from visiting his wife's family. :p

I can only wish I can see it tommorrow and this weekend! I'm working and traveling tommorrow and I'm working as a client to my contract work this weekend!