Which Street Fighter Character are you?

Dudley and Alex are from Street Fighter 3 Next Generation and Double Impact , i know the game was released on the Sega Dreamcast. and for the arcade

Dudley and Alex are from Street Fighter 3 Next Generation and Double Impact , i know the game was released on the Sega Dreamcast. and for the arcade

in that case...i got something to save up for! and now i have a reason to break out my POS dreamcast :lol:

hi there are 2 versions of the game the first has both New (or is it Next) Generation and Double Impact on it they are mainly for the most part the same game, like the original street fighter 2 and champion editions . the other is called Street Fighter III Third Strike the third strike i think is the best of the set. new stages, background, options and characters, by the way also get Zero Gunner 2 and ikaruga if you do not have them already.

chris

edit: added more stuff

Edited by zeo-mare

Uh, but I'm a guy and I have a fiancée! Although the penguin suit isn't bad... I'd prefer to wear a Suppi-kun suit instead! :lol:

Heh, I did spend most of all 4 days in the dealers room at AX. :D

post-26-1089347896.jpg

yea i to got Makoto i do not know what i did wrong, at least i get to hit people in the groin :lol: