• Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • North America
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia Minor
    • South East Asia
    • Macross City j/k

I'm from the sunny and smog free (sorry SoCal folks) State of Cullyfornia. But MOST of my Macross stuff comes from Hong Kong or Japan.

Welcome to the MW Forums Lezt. ;)

From Malaysia here. ;)

For you people like Graham and Monkey man who've been residing elsewhere for a few years, why did you guys move/migrate?

Work? Marriage? Fun?

Since South America does not exist for you, I guess I can only be from Macross City... no joking <_<

I was born in Argentina, then spent 20 years in Chile and now I am living in Shanghai China... Italian Father, French mother..

I am a total mess. :blink:

Edit. Spelling

Edited by Sebastian

Since South America does not exist for you, I guess I can only be from Macross City... no joking <_<

I was born in Argentina, then spent 20 years in Chile and now I am living in Shanghai China... Italian Father, French mother..

I am a total mess. :blink:

Edit. Spelling

haha south america doesn't exist! hehe, your life was all made up and implanted into your head like total recall. :lol:

born in Taiwan-Taipei, went to Cali-LA when I was 6...been here the rest of my life...lived for a few month in other countries for fun and "business" :rolleyes:

will spend more time overseas soon. but just can't stay away too long from the cali girls...yum yum. :p

Hong Kong [ 2 ]  [9.09%]

Japan [ 1 ]  [4.55%]

North America [ 10 ]  [45.45%]

Europe [ 1 ]  [4.55%]

Middle East [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

Asia Minor [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

South East Asia [ 5 ]  [22.73%]

Macross City j/k [ 3 ]  [13.64%]

the polls a good idea... but you kinda forgot a few continents.

Granted... I'm an american and the rest of the world dfoesn't matter to me, but people from:

south america

austrailia

new zealand [call one an auzzie and duck :rolleyes: ]

africa

might be offended by being left out. I know we have a couple south americans around here at least :rolleyes:

I'm from New Jersey... unfortunately.

New Jersey= Hairy Armpit of America <_<:wacko:

LOL, I love picking on Jersey!

But that's only because I'm from Maryland, and Jersey is the only state with higher auto insurance :(

But my wife has [italiangoombaaccent]family[/italiangoombaaccent] in Jersey, so we're up there pretty frequently.

MMmm, white castle, and Gencarelli's bakery in Bloomfield.... You just can't get good bread like they have in Jersey, it's the water, all the pollution makes for such a nice chewy crust... :rolleyes:

I reside in the hot sunny dessert of Arizona here in the US, where water and electricity are scarce, and our tallest building is an outhouse.

What the heck!!!

you know there's a couple of big continents down south, Australia and South America from where a lot of us are from...How can you be so naive??? :p not fair...

I am from Peru and Chile...