MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

40 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I think they received a pile of feedback about that, and eventually started using boxes, but my experience ordering one thing from them was a little weird, because they just seemd to forget about it until I reminded them. :huh: 

Had same experience *remind and to package correctly. After last two items were packaged and reinforced.

3 minutes ago, vt102 said:

Are they a reliable source? I have never ordered from these type of places before. Thanks in advance. And if paid by PayPal, it would be safe if they don't come through with the item, as far as refunds?

They are legit from my experience. 

Edited by matic

This time, I'm gonna wait until BBTS and/or Amazon Tamashii store list it.

It looks like Yoyaku keeps re-opening the order page periodically.

18 minutes ago, vt102 said:

Are they a reliable source? I have never ordered from these type of places before. Thanks in advance. And if paid by PayPal, it would be safe if they don't come through with the item, as far as refunds?

They are reliable. I have been ordering from them since they started.  Never had an issue.

Thanks to today's VT-1 pre order, I realised Yoyaku messed up my Hi Metal R VF-1A Max and Kakizaki orders. Due to busy work schedules, I have overlooked the release dates. They haven't sent me any shipping notice, hope I do not need to go thru the NY fiasco. Just dropped them a message to find out what happened. 

I hope my order goes through at Luna Park. I had it sitting in my cart for a while. It processed.. fingers crossed 🤞 I haven't made a big single purchase for a collectible in a while. I almost didn't buy it. Gonna have to sell some of my Yamatos soon.

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Can anyone confirm that the listing at Anime-Export is now blank?

https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=76372

I don't remember any of their sold out pages like that. For example: DX YF-21.

I checked My Orders page and it's still there. Hopefully it's still safe.

Yeah, it's gone, I wonder if they pulled it down just to help stem traffic on the site.

Welp, as I expected my proxy order got canceled. I flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami.

Down to just one order now, and now I'm not really sure I need a second one. I wonder if I can just jam Hikaru and Misa into my spare Yamato VT-1...

27 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah, I mentioned it in the Ostritch thread. Seems pulled.

Having said that, they did the same with the Hikaru Mechanic Edition and then put it back up under a different url.

44 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

AE done that in the past making a page blank. not often but they've done that with a metal structure figure.  

My proxy came through! Woke up to find a confirmation email in my inbox. :yahoo: After processing fees, the total is close to what sites like Yuyakunow are charging.

Out of curiosity I checked AE's site this morning, didn't see a listing, and thought maybe they're taking their time, which they sometimes do for TWE POs. But then I read through the last few pages of comments in this thread and saw the blank page on their site. I can't remember seeing that for a Macross TWE item before. This one went FAST. Everywhere.

4 hours ago, Arakure Knight said:

Be careful - there was chat just a few pages back that this is Nippon Yassan version 2.0   

I have done around 12 POs with them and a "few" other purchases for In Stock products, I have enough data to trust them 😉

6 hours ago, Hoshizora said:

Thanks to today's VT-1 pre order, I realised Yoyaku messed up my Hi Metal R VF-1A Max and Kakizaki orders. Due to busy work schedules, I have overlooked the release dates. They haven't sent me any shipping notice, hope I do not need to go thru the NY fiasco. Just dropped them a message to find out what happened. 

Yes, like with with Yoyakunow who was heavely recomended by some people here. It is great to have everyboday sharing information about personal experiencie so we can take a decision if go or not with a store 🤔 Hopefully everybody will receive their valk 😁

Should we be worried that Luna Park still has PO's open and available, esp. for a TWE item?  Have they been known to oversell and cancel people's orders at a later date?

I know we've all been traumatized by NY, but it totally reminds me of my final PO with them before they went under.  It was for the SSP, which was a TWE exclusive.  They never "sold out" of the item so I'm sure they got a ton of orders (and $$$) from that.  That's when they ran away with everyone's $$$.

Also, no experience with this place but here's another option for brave adventurous souls:

https://sidesevenexports.com/products/vt-1-super-ostrich-july-august-ship-date

Edited by dafob

5 minutes ago, dafob said:

Should we be worried that Luna Park still has PO's open and available, esp. for a TWE item?  Have they been known to oversell and cancel people's orders at a later date?

I know we've all been traumatized by NY, but it totally reminds me of the final PO with them before they went under.  It was for the SSP, which was a TWE exclusive.  They never "sold out" of the item so I'm sure they got a ton of orders (and $$$) from that.  That's when they ran away with everyone's $$$.

Luna has always had long windows on things, I think the continue to list more as they can get people to grab orders. The price usually raises with each new batch of listings.

that’s how it went with the VF-1D anyway 

51 minutes ago, skullmilitia said:

Luna has always had long windows on things, I think the continue to list more as they can get people to grab orders. The price usually raises with each new batch of listings.

that’s how it went with the VF-1D anyway 

They still have it available, too.

Ordered 1 from Yoyakunow yesterday before I posted the link.  Had a good night's sleep without having to stay up.  Woke up randomly at night to see they had it available again and ordered another one.  Both are paid for and in my private warehouse there to combine and save on shipping.  Too bad they don't have a rewards system.