MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

It is a WWM release so it should be fairly easy to get.  With the current exchange rate you may be better off getting it from a Japanese vendor.  Its like a nice discount or free shipping. 

Going to pass on this one.  I don't "need it".  I just happened to see it when I was browsing AmiAmi and started looking around.  Best of luck to everyone!  :good:

Edited by DewPoint

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

I'm a little surprised that every store except HLJ is trying to make the tax mark-up on us out of country folks. Gimme my 10% off!

Situation is reversed now lol.. HLJ did add the 10% for quite some time when others didn’t.

Yeah, bit of column A, bit of column B, maybe.

Picked one up from Amiami just now. As easy as can peasy. This is such a far cry from the old days I don't know what to do with myself. :lol:

Here's hoping the CF gets announced soon. Maybe they'll use WWM as an excuse to make it the Delta version this time...

It’s past 6 hours and counting, and still available at Amiami. This must be a record for any Macross Chogokin lol, even for a WWM.

Yeah I guess at this stage folks likely adopting a wait and see approach on what other improvements Bandai gonna implement.

2 hours ago, MKT said:

It’s past 6 hours and counting, and still available at Amiami. This must be a record for any Macross Chogokin lol, even for a WWM.

Yeah I guess at this stage folks likely adopting a wait and see approach on what other improvements Bandai gonna implement.

Amiami's now "order closed".

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

Only on web exclusives.

I recall seeing one price listed for the VF171 and it was '30800jpy Now' for their listing, thus the reason why I didn't order with them and waited for Amiami later in the night.  When AE gives the option for a 'Now or Later' option there's two prices listed. The 'Now' option is usually listed maybe just a few jpy less than the 'Later' option. This reflects mostly for the rest of the items listed on their site. Maybe someone who had placed an order with AE can chime in. 

Sorry to hear you lost your PO with AE 😵‍💫

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX