Yamato 1/48 Valkyries

Felix

Damn! I have successfully resisted the 1/60s (and I'm a 1/60 fan!) and REALLY want these 1/48s but that's fricken expensive! :(

Edited by Uxi

Now I wonder what I will do with 1/60s...

Maybe just leave them in their boxes till 2030 when they worth something.

You buy GBPs for all of them and WAIT for Yamato to release the 1/48 GBPs, then you sell the 1/60s with FP and GBPs in a nice custom box. :D

I don't know if I want to continue on the 1/48 line since there will never be any villians of that scale for me to stand them next to, but I was waiting for the M&M set though...

Hmm...

its not gonna be a darker color those colors match the one 1/60 version. the bandi one have a nice coat the deep and shinny.hey were is that pic of the customized max vf 1a that was at the winter wonderfest.that had a nice blue

Edited by moose

Yes... i hope that the blue on the Max will be darker on the final release

I'd imagine they'd be the same as the 1/60 M&M sets. Remember how blue those FAST pack pics were when they were first released? You'd think someone would touch them up and correct the colors in Photoshop or something by now.

Anyway, those look awesome. I swore to myself that this 1/48 madness would end with the Hikaru 1J, but it's going to be hard to resist getting at least one of these babies. I still need one with TV-style FAST packs, right? Yeah - that's it. (let the rationalization begin...)

damn it,i needed to do car maintenance w/ my tax return too.oh-well,i may have to resort to bike riding,but at least i'll have these 2 honeys :p:p

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

Man oh man.... you guys who like the 1J are gonna have your wallets raped. :p

Good thing that the 1J is my least favorite model, or I'd be crying right along with everyone else!

not relaly. I liek th e1j and I got hikarus's. I am happy with that. $400 is too much to pay for somthign you can get in 1/60 for aroudn 120 at soem palces. if not less.

I wouldn't sweat the color too much yet. We've seen time and time again what digital photography and post-processing can do to the colors of our beloved valks. Remember when the first pictures of the 1/48 FAST Packs looked like they were baby-blue?

H

I wouldn't sweat the color too much yet. We've seen time and time again what digital photography and post-processing can do to the colors of our beloved valks. Remember when the first pictures of the 1/48 FAST Packs looked like they were baby-blue?

H

did you noitce hikaru's 1/48 1j is very white compared to the 1/60 which si mor eof a grey?

I was waiting for this pair to come. They will be the pinnacle of my collection! :D

Millia looks dead on, but I do think Max's blue is a little too light. Should have been darker like the 1/60 or better like DYRL's blue stripe. That would have looked badass.

milias perfect

max is just ugh

hope they change it

thank the good Lord!!!!

J.J.

The question I am sure everybody wants to know, will there be enough to go around? Will Yamato limit the production like Bandai did with the M&M's? I bought the Bandai M&M's and just sold them this weekend, I would much rather have these fabulous toys.

Just curious? I hope I will be able to get a pair.

Thank you Yamato, FANTASTIC! I am so excited. The ultimate Max!

Erik L. :(

mmmm...Max is notoriously too light , and contrary to other people I also think Millia´s should be a little darker , I don´t know why but every time I see pics of Yamato Millia´s 1J toys it looks notoriouly plastic-looking unlike other 1/48s or 1/60s.

mmmm...Max is notoriously too light , and contrary to other people I also think Millia´s should be a little darker , I don´t know why but every time I see pics of Yamato Millia´s 1J toys it looks notoriouly plastic-looking unlike other 1/48s or 1/60s.

I remember seeing some early pics of the Hikaru 1J which looked God-like white with day-glo pink stripes. I'm pretty sure it's just the pics or maybe just the prototype look. I noticed the circles on Max's legs are also white instead of yellow. I'll wait to see more pics before I worry. ^_^

The question I am sure everybody wants to know, will there be enough to go around? Will Yamato limit the production like Bandai did with the M&M's? I bought the Bandai M&M's and just sold them this weekend, I would much rather have these fabulous toys.

Just curious? I hope I will be able to get a pair.

Thank you Yamato, FANTASTIC! I am so excited. The ultimate Max!

Erik L. :(

Except for the Low-Vis, So far noone ended up without the valk of their choice unless they jumped in VERY late

Why would Yamato limit the production?

if it were the standard VF-1J I could understand, since they were releasing a

FP one and Non-FP one, but numbers combined would probably be a complete production run

No need to get Bandai-paranoia over these 2