Yamato 1/48 Valkyries

Felix

Did anyone else notice that HLJ has Max and MIllia 1/48th supers up for preorder?

Max in March and Millia in April

Max: http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?YMTX-06

Millia: http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?YMTX-05

Ugh............I think my wallet is crying................

The mystery of Graham's signature revealed perhaps?????????????

Thanks

Edited by Felix

The thing that really hacks me off about the crack that is the Yamato VF-1 is that like any good dealer Yamato didn't give me the first taste for free................. :lol:

Oh Well..............It is only money..........

HOLY FLIRKING SHNIT!!!

My prayers are answered...and yet...I'm already in the hole because of Yamato...or maybe it's my lack of self-control. Anywho...

Ah, the joys of collecting. :rolleyes:

Edited by Draykov

My wallet's crying already.

edit: Dammit, I just bought the 1/60 versions.

Hell no on the supers, im going fastpackless from now on

Are these going to be offered in a "no FP" version?

They better, the prices for those with the FP's are recockuless

crap. Nevermind. Someone posted it. Though their subject heading leaves something to be desired

Looks like my errant new topic has been assimilated into this one. Cool. At least all my linking won't go to waste. :)

Draykov over at the TMP Anime Forums has pointed out that HLJ has the Pre-orders up for The Max and Milia TV-scheme 1/48 VF-1Js. Apparently, they will ship with FAST Packs. Though, of course, a non-FAST Pack version may be made available.

Looks like Max in April. Milia in March. Though, of course, I wouldn't bet on those release dates.

Pretty cool.

H

Edited by Hurin

crap.  Nevermind.  Someone posted it.  Though their subject heading leaves something to be desired

Draykov over at the TMP Anime Forums has pointed out that HLJ has the Pre-orders up for The Max and Milia TV-scheme 1/48 VF-1Js.  Apparently, they will ship with FAST Packs.  Though, of course, a non-FAST Pack version may be made available.

Looks like Max in April.  Milia in March.  Though, of course, I wouldn't bet on those release dates. 

Pretty cool.

H

Actually, this thread here prompted that thread there. :rolleyes: My information was based on Felix's links to the HLJ pre-orders.

Edited by Draykov

so i guess the next on the list is the VT-1? or VF1D?

or VE-1, or VF-1A CF, or Max VF-1S, or VF-1A Kakizaki, or... ;)

you'd think Max and Milia would deserve better

^_^

Edited by Draykov

so i guess the next on the list is the VT-1? or VF1D?

Or the GBP. . . or the Max 1A TV. . . or the Cannon Fodder. . . or the Kakizaki TV. . . or the Kakizaki DYRL. . .

My mone is on CF. But, well. . . it's silly to say anything for certain right now. Not that that will stop anyone.

H

Come to think of it, it should be easy for Yamato to create them by using the same design on Rick's 1/48 VF-1J. They only need to do one thing: replace the color. B))

The only problem is they are charging for more. :angry:

Man, talk about business strategies :ph34r:

The only problem is they are charging for more. :angry:

Man, talk about business strategies :ph34r:

Blame that on currency exchange rates not Yamato. The MSRP of 19800 yen is the same as the Hikaru VF-1J FP.

Not too surprising that these were coming. I'll be passing on these...I have enough 1/48s.

The only problem is they are charging for more.  :angry:

Man, talk about business strategies  :ph34r:

Blame that on currency exchange rates not Yamato. The MSRP of 19800 yen is the same as the Hikaru VF-1J FP.

Not too surprising that these were coming. I'll be passing on these...I have enough 1/48s.

Yep, the currency exchange rates really suck now... Those max and millias are going to cost...

-K

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

No way in hell I can afford them, but I am very happy to see them coming. May the next one be a CF finally.

The 1/60 D model is back too at HLJ.

Edited by Anubis

LOL! Looks like it! Like I said before, HLJ and other Japanese sites are the places to go for scoops, not MW. :p

Anyways, it's good to see more TV Valks get released. With the exception of the CF, the 1/48 releases closely mirror the 1/60 release order. :)

LOL! Looks like it! Like I said before, HLJ and other Japanese sites are the places to go for scoops, not MW. :p

Anyways, it's good to see more TV Valks get released. With the exception of the CF, the 1/48 releases closely mirror the 1/60 release order. :)

I don't know......

We'll see in a few days if Graham still shows us his mystery pics at the planned date wether this was the big secret. Something tells me no but we'll see. It's still good news either way.

Replace the CF with the low-vis and the release orders are very similar.

I bet these will look really nice, but I'm going to have to pass. I think 5 1/48s are enough until something different comes along (VT, VE or 1D).