Yamato 1/48 Valkyries

Felix

True Max did all of his ass-kicking in the VF-1A. I'd like to see it made. I probably wouldn't get it though. Not as cool as his VF-1J to me. I love the look of his VF-1J especially when coupled with Millia's. It wouldn't be right to release the Max TV 1-A along with Millia's only Valkyrie (in the original Macross) the VF-1J. I'd love it if they released Kakizaki's 1A and Max's 1A right after each other!

Randy

P.S. I didn't know TFs were so much more popular in Japan than Macross. Go figure!

Pictures pictures, Must have pictures!!!!! :lol: But I hope the colors on the 1/48 Max and Millia are the same as they appear on the TV Series. They were the reason why I was holding out on the VF-1J Hikaru. Makes no sense to have three VF-1J's in my closet.

Why is is that  everyone is so partial to the -J's...?  They're friggin' FUGLY IMO.

And the -A isn't?

You MUST be smokin' the good stuff, man. 1J's are probably the most handsome head out of the four general types. 1A looks like a damn camera.

Why is is that  everyone is so partial to the -J's...?  They're friggin' FUGLY IMO.

And the -A isn't?

You MUST be smokin' the good stuff, man. 1J's are probably the most handsome head out of the four general types. 1A looks like a damn camera.

That's why I like the A, no nonsense utilitarian look. That's not saying I don't like the 1S or 1J, actually I like most VF-1 heads for different reasons.

I usually like the J head before the A, but in the 1/48 scale the A is a better sculpt. But I like them all, even the D and the Ostrich. Maybe not the Elint, but the Elint has all those other cool stuff. And both the Elint and Ostrich look so much better in fighter.

The J and S have a helmet look to them. I like the A's a little better. They seem a little more practical for a 50 ft tall robot. The J looks cool and all but, what kind of use can it get out of that chin? It does look better than a valk with lips. :)

QUOTE (GreenGuy42 @ Jan 22 2004, 09:53 PM)

QUOTE (JB0 @ Jan 22 2004, 09:48 PM)

QUOTE (warrhead @ Jan 22 2004, 10:39 AM)

And the -A isn't? 

That's why I like the A, no nonsense utilitarian look. That's not saying I don't like the 1S or 1J, actually I like most VF-1 heads for different reasons.

My sentiments EXACTLY!!! Actually, I don't even mind the -J HEADS per sey, I just don't like the M&M -J color schemes... to gaudy for my taste.

True Max did all of his ass-kicking in the VF-1A. I'd like to see it made. I probably wouldn't get it though. Not as cool as his VF-1J to me. I love the look of his VF-1J especially when coupled with Millia's. It wouldn't be right to release the Max TV 1-A along with Millia's only Valkyrie (in the original Macross) the VF-1J. I'd love it if they released Kakizaki's 1A and Max's 1A right after each other!

Randy

aah, but you see Milia DID have the -A as well, and they both kisked some ass in them, both in actual combat and head-to-head during their video game courtship... They still flew these after they got married, so a VF-1A marriage set is more appropriate, don't you think?

And the -A isn't?

Precisely.

The A is hideous.

The S is not bad.

The J is damn sexy.