20 minutes ago, Mac said:

Is there a specific link for pre-orders on amiami, hlj, and NY?  or do I just type in macross delta in search?

Sorry I answered your question incorrectly.  Searching for VF-31 would most likely give you the results.

1 hour ago, Mac said:

Is there a specific link for pre-orders on amiami, hlj, and NY?  or do I just type in macross delta in search?

Instead of Macross Delta for search keywords, use DX VF-31F or VF-31F. Because if you use Macross Delta, it will show all Macross Delta products. Hope that helps. ;)

So I transformed the 31J last night following Jenius transformation video. And how solid it is in Battroid mode. I really like all the locking tabs on the upper body area and kinda dig the swivel 'collar' part. Too bad the thigh swivel joints behind the intakes is kinda stiff so I don't want to stress it too much by moving it side to side. ;) 

The only one thing I noticed overall and I'm not sure if it's just me. Did anyone noticed how crisp and thin the plastic they used for this DX Valk compared to the previous released VF-19 and from the Frontier Valks? Like it's more fragile. Like one wrong move in transformation, you will easily create a stress mark or something. 

Overall, I like the new gimmicks and the transformation sequence. But I really still hate the wings on the back during Battroid mode. It takes too much space in displaying. :lol: 

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Instead of Macross Delta for search keywords, use DX VF-31F or VF-31F. Because if you use Macross Delta, it will show all Macross Delta products. Hope that helps. ;)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Sorry I answered your question incorrectly.  Searching for VF-31 would most likely give you the results.

Thanks!

Although the last pre-order the HLJ search yielded no results and it was a link provided here that led us to victory.  By the time the search function displayed the proper results, the pre-order window was long gone!  Just sayin' :(

Maybe I was mixing it up with the SV-262 pre-order, I just remember my last pre-order I was madly searching for the product page on HLJ and nothing came up - luckily some kind soul here on MacrossWorld posted the direct link which I was able to get.  The search result didn't return anything useful till it was all over in 15mins.

5 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Maybe I was mixing it up with the SV-262 pre-order, I just remember my last pre-order I was madly searching for the product page on HLJ and nothing came up - luckily some kind soul here on MacrossWorld posted the direct link which I was able to get.  The search result didn't return anything useful till it was all over in 15mins.

Yup, same thing happened  few weeks ago when the PO came up for Myth Cloth EX Gemini. Kept searching for it and no luck, HLJ tweeted out the link and by the time i got there it was sold out. 

I really seemed to have lucked out on the 262 pre-order. I happened back to the boards, saw a link for AmiAmi and ordered one. I'll be curious to see if I can snag a 31 tonight. Thankfully I'm not married to having this particular version so I won't be crushed if I miss out.

I feel like Nippon-Yasan generally has the longest windows but I don't think they really offer any discounts. AmiAmi seems like it's always the hardest. Never ordered from Hobby Search, but I have an account there now. So between this thread and the 4 sites I have accounts at, I'll be smacking refresh a lot this evening.

22 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

PO Time for US people. 

Japan Time - 4pm | Jan 6 | Fri

Hawaii Time - 9pm | Jan 5 | Thu

Alaska Time - 10pm | Jan 5 | Thu

Pacific Time - 11pm | Jan 5 | Thu

Mountain Time - 12am | Jan 6 | Fri

Central Time - 1am | Jan 6 | Fri

Eastern Time - 2am | Jan 6 | Fri

For the other countries, try to use this site to check for your time. Hope that helps and good luck to all of us. ;)

4 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

hello,

I heard that the 31F is going up for pre-order tonight.........If thtas true does anyone know what time its supposed to start US East Coast time?

Thank you!

I'll quote no3Ljm this time.  :D

Will the preorder show on amiami.com or do I need to go to amiami.jp? I hope to get it through HLJ because they are the only ones I am familiar with, but I'll take what I can get.

EDIT: Looks like it doesn't matter. So I'm gonna have tabs open for the 4 mentioned sites, and I'll schedule my sleep accordingly, heh.

First time doing pre-order madness. I was going to for the Draken but I missed it due to work (at the time I was overseas, now I'm back in EST), but later got lucky and got a preorder of a 262 when it reopened once thanks to a notice here. I hope even if I don't get it tonight similar stuff might happen again.

Edited by Master Dex

I just happened to search this thread today, after a long time. Glad I did. I'll be on all the sites for one. They seem to be making a higher number of these than with the Frontier valks at first release, so that's a good thing.

4 minutes ago, Mac said:

Does Hobby Search have the best prices? I see that it has a sale price of 19,000 Yen. 

Actually it always varies between HobbySearch and AmiAmi They're the ones who always have low prices compared to HLJ, CDJapan and Nippon-Yasan during preorder. As of now, there's no way of telling unless we see all the place holders first before we can compare.

And all the time, prices doesn't matter during PO night. What matters is if you'll be able to secure atleast one out of all those online shops. ;)

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

And all the time, prices doesn't matter during PO night. What matters is if you'll be able to secure atleast one out of all those online shops. ;)

QFT. You never know if you'll get a chance to secure it if you wait for a certain store. They could sell out by the time your browser loads the page, so grab whatever is the first one you can get if you don't want to gamble.

You know what they say. A bird in the hand is worth killing two in the bush with a stone... ummm... or something...

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

The optional pilot figure with an exploded chest was a strange decision. 

Needs to come with an optional canopy with a hole and red splatter.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

37 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I'm surprised that the 31F doesn't come with an optional Hayate pilot.

That's why you need to buy another 31J. ;) 

4 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

QFT. You never know if you'll get a chance to secure it if you wait for a certain store. They could sell out by the time your browser loads the page, so grab whatever is the first one you can get if you don't want to gamble.

You know what they say. A bird in the hand is worth killing two in the bush with a stone... ummm... or something...

Needs to come with an optional canopy with a hole and red splatter.

That's correct. It's something. ;)

That option red splatter canopy would be nice to have for sure. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

Is there a way to have the computer make a notification to a place holder page when it is changed? Do any of you know what the application is called for Firefox?

You can try Distill Web Monitor. It used to be called Alertbox. You can monitor the whole page or specific elements of a page and set a refresh rate too, I believe. I haven't used it since the time it was called Alertbox so I'm not sure what they've changed.

13 minutes ago, zaino said:

took a nap microwaved muh chicken tendies ready to hunker down for the long wait followed by dissapointment

Well, don't forget to look on the bright side. You still going to have your Chicken Tendies. ;)

And speaking of Chicken Tendies, I'm going to have Al Pastor Burrito from our favorite Taco Food Truck. Yum! :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

Could be worse, could be taco bell.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt NY open preorders on the 31J at 25000?  Can we expect the same with the 31F?

I find it interesting that NY still claims to have stock on 31Js for 25000. Are people just that picky with prices?

Edited by zaino