DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

I am glad of this 29b pre-order madness. It shows that we share the same fate with Myth cloths' owners. Anyway Saga sea dragon is their "Roy"!

I got the last EX Sea Dragon Kanon at CDJ to ship along the 29. Their shipping kills though, ¥6400 for 2 items EMS :blink:

So sorry for over reacting last night. I was over tired from driving with toddlers all day. Managed to secure one at CDJ but didn't realize as I was checking out that I was paying for it right then and I can't really afford that right now :/ I've emailed them asking them to switch to pay later but I'm not sure if they'll bite. If nog anyone that didn't get one last night could have mine however that would work

Anyone knows how HLJ handles changing of Country and other details? I have snatched one from HLJ earlier but I already found an open PO locally (in Philippines) which more or less the same price if I pay for custom taxes (which HLJ will never underdeclare for)

I am planning to give it away rather than to cancel it

edit:

it is not possible then to transfer an account or orders to another entity.

Your Account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Your HLJ account is intended for your own use, and cannot be transferred to another person or entity. Orders are unable to be transferred from one HLJ account to another. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.

Edited by chyll2

Anyone knows how HLJ handles changing of Country and other details? I have snatched one from HLJ earlier but I already found an open PO locally (in Philippines) which more or less the same price if I pay for custom taxes (which HLJ will never underdeclare for)

I am planning to give it away rather than to cancel it

edit:

it is not possible then to transfer an account or orders to another entity.

Your Account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Your HLJ account is intended for your own use, and cannot be transferred to another person or entity. Orders are unable to be transferred from one HLJ account to another. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.

Only way is for you to change the shipping address and have it shipped to someone else. Ive done it before.

totally forgot about this..gah.. if anyone in the US bought one too many and woudln't mind selling to me at his or her cost....PM me please. If that doens't pan out i'll wait unti release and hope for availability. Thanks.

PM sent my man even though I'm in the great white north above you I think I can help

Guest davidwhangchoi

I guess peeps don't like the YF-29B enough lol

considering you'd pay 19440 in a brick and mortar store in Japan 19.8 didn't seem bad, plus the exchange rate is so good for us Americans at least :0

have to agree.

Guest davidwhangchoi

totally forgot about this..gah.. if anyone in the US bought one too many and woudln't mind selling to me at his or her cost....PM me please. If that doens't pan out i'll wait unti release and hope for availability. Thanks.

PM sent my man even though I'm in the great white north above you I think I can help

mecha, i ordered one just for fun, if it doesnt work out for both of you, let me know and i'll give you mine since we're pretty local to each other.

Having fellow Macross collectors being local would be awesome, I haven't seen anyone else on this board from Ontario yet (not to say there aren't any, just haven't explicitly seen someone saying it). The shops here are pretty scarce too and they almost never have Macross stuff except for the Bandai kits

Nah. I have two and I'm on the edge of getting a third. There's just a lot on the plate at the moment :)

Better get to eating, and then.. Do it! :p

Honestly with the 29's I have only done 1 each since the Alto version came out. They are all hero valks and I can't squad build with them. Well I guess I can hero squad build with them.

Edited by Loop

You know, I actually woke up in time to check CDJ out of curiosity and see 7 units available for pre order, but I passed on it... just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger after plucking down $284, before shipping, for a VF-0D. Maybe I'm just getting tired of recolors of the same thing,

Guest davidwhangchoi

You know, I actually woke up in time to check CDJ out of curiosity and see 7 units available for pre order, but I passed on it...

yeah, i was kinda disappointed last night. i thought there would be more users online. it was too easy to get.. it wasn't at satisfying.

yeah, i was kinda disappointed last night. i thought there would be more users online. it was too easy to get.. it wasn't at satisfying.

Hmm... I thought I was lucky to get 1 from each and every online pre-order that opened. amiami, hobbysearch,CDJ, HLJ, Anime Export n NY. So it was because it was so called easy huh?