DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

oops...totally let my nippon yasan order expire (got cancelled becasue forgot to pay). what are the chances this will be available on release? its not a hero valk so pretty good right? FWIW i would totally trade my MISB isamu yf-29 for this one.

It'll be back up but at a higher price though.

oops...totally let my nippon yasan order expire (got cancelled becasue forgot to pay). what are the chances this will be available on release? its not a hero valk so pretty good right? FWIW i would totally trade my MISB isamu yf-29 for this one.

I actually just cancelled one of my spares on HLJ, you can probably expect to see it go up one of these days.

Also I agree with the sentiment, that this will be fairly easy to get. Not like he's an Ozma

wow thanks for the link

the only difference that can see besides of obvious color scheme is the extra pin to fit better the gunpod in fighter mode (sheet 3-4 step 7-8) for the rest seem to be exactly the same his predecessors

That is because of the bayonet. Same clip came with Isamu's 29.

I did not have my Paypal merchant agreement billed yet from HLJ, I did actually cancel my order from CDJ to go with the one that opened up on HLJ. I hope I did not miss out or HLJ runs out of stock. I was having problems with my bank denying all of my Visa payments to CDJ even after spending massive hours with them on the phone and them "Correcting" the problem to only be rejected 3 more times...

Edited by Loop

Crap! I haven't received an email from HLJ yet...

Relax, sometimes they take a full day before sending payment request and even if you see the item marked as discontinued youll get your payment request soon