Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


joppewo

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Bing0 said:

Thankfully the leg amours are matching, but I broke my stand peg in the SS adaptor... is there any way I can buy a extra SS adaptor? Now I have to use the landing gears :(

 

13626A59-8582-4F21-B10E-5259E343EEAD.jpeg

C978912C-680E-4BEB-8C63-BDB56544EEC8.jpeg

345D3A14-ADDD-4347-8025-BCCF45D8A12A.jpeg

Probably going to have to buy an entire stand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

He broke the peg off into the adapter that comes with the valk. He'll have to buy another HMR to get that adapter, or get a spare from someone.

I was assuming he would extract the peg from the adapter. And then only need the swivel/ball thingmajigger.8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

He broke the peg off into the adapter that comes with the valk. He'll have to buy another HMR to get that adapter, or get a spare from someone.

That's an easy fix, just drill it out.

I'd say use a 1/8" bit and then drive a wood screw into it carefully to pull out.

Alternatively drill from the other side and then just press it out.

Edited by Sanity is Optional
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Bing0 said:

Thankfully the leg amours are matching, but I broke my stand peg in the SS adaptor... is there any way I can buy a extra SS adaptor? Now I have to use the landing gears :(

 

13626A59-8582-4F21-B10E-5259E343EEAD.jpeg

C978912C-680E-4BEB-8C63-BDB56544EEC8.jpeg

345D3A14-ADDD-4347-8025-BCCF45D8A12A.jpeg

Just take a 1/16" or similar small drill bit and roll it in your fingers to drill a small hole on the inside, then use the drill bit to push out the broken peg.  It won't take long to drill through the plastic and it should actually make this problem disappear completely in the future as it will no longer create a vacuum.

Edited by Pontus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bing0 said:

@sh9000 thanks for the offer but I won’t be needing it anymore :)

No problem.

15 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Do you, by any chance, have a spare adapter for the VF-19 Blazer? Mine is broken and have to display it in Battroid mode, which doesn't look as good as fighter mode.

Yes I have a spare.  I don’t think I plan on using the black adapters for my Blazers.

13 hours ago, RDX17 said:

Cool toys, cools pics, and cool people.

Man, I love this HMR thread. :)

I love this thread.  :drinks:

12 hours ago, Sandman said:

Where did you get them all?

I have a lot of VF-1s.

11 hours ago, sqidd said:

With his 96 billion HMR's.;)

:acute:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, borgified said:

This is about as cheap as my N-Y order and if I order today, it would probably get to me long before I receive a shipping notification from N-Y... geez... lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

This is about as cheap as my N-Y order and if I order today, it would probably get to me long before I receive a shipping notification from N-Y... geez... lol

Not to mention Mandarake shipping would be cheaper.

Still waiting on NY to ship mine. Again, not going to email them or anything. Going to see how long those numbnuts take to ship things out when left to their own devices.

Will I get my VF-4G before the coronavirus pandemic ends? Stay tuned!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...