Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Need more Max pre-orders to come up.

And I don't mind paying in full for the Monster, it was worth it to have the pre-order and not worry about getting one after they were released. And hopefully Bandai will get the hint that they should put out more destroids.

I would love to see what Bandai would do with the Tomahawks.

But not selling out on the Monster, Glaug and mecha like them might mean they'll make less.

Yeah, this is a big worry.

The problem with a large toy like the monster not selling quickly is that it also clogs up warehouse and retail shelf space, which really bothers retailers.

I'm not really worried yet. Other lines of toys have have products that have been sitting around on shelves and they still produce them like robot spirits, or sh figuarts from bandai or even figma from max factory. The dunbine robot spirits often can be bought months after release and come close to the price of the hmr vf1a. I still see some of the sh figuarts dbz figures and more costly avengers stuff. And some figmas surprise me as far as how long a character I thought would sell out are still available like ghost in the shell or metroid figmas.

I do see the hmr Valkyries selling out well for preorder. As far as I know the 1a, 1j Hikaru and the 1j Max are sold out and that's the next 3 releases. The other destroids are much smaller than the regult, glaug and of course the monster, so the cost won't be so high and people would be able to afford them.

It's really only been about a month since the monster came out so I can't say it's selling bad and I haven't checked the availability of the glaug or regult but if I'm not mistaken I think the regult isn't so easy to find at this point and I haven't heard of any of those going on clearance sales yet, so again I am not worried at all at this point.

hey so do I. I know you from the TFW2005 forums too ;)

Ah yes, I recognize the name. I guess we're gonna hang out here now too!

Not much going on in the world of Transformers lately, at least not much I'm interested in. Just waiting for XTB Cyclonus and GP Slag to finally be released.

Ah yes, I recognize the name. I guess we're gonna hang out here now too!

Not much going on in the world of Transformers lately, at least not much I'm interested in. Just waiting for XTB Cyclonus and GP Slag to finally be released.

I gave up collecting 3rd party after XTB apollyon. I just stick to official takara releases. My vf-1s is being shipped via SAL with UW computron and bruticus.

I gave up collecting 3rd party after XTB apollyon. I just stick to official takara releases. My vf-1s is being shipped via SAL with UW computron and bruticus.

Oh man, I love Apollyon, it's my favorite TF still! I don't really care what company makes the toys, just whatever looks best. UW Computron is kinda tempting but I haven't bought anything non MP in many years.

So as for HMR, when can we expect Milia preorders to open?

I bought a 2nd Glaug for under $100 shipped and I'll get another Monster once this $300 Megahouse Orguss madness is complete (assuming I can get it for $240 shipped). If they release an Orgroid II mass production type...ugh, another delay. Still need a preorder for the Max to open up. The valkyries have already proven super popular so the line can continue. The destroids at around $50 each would be pretty sweet, and the opportunity for recolors like Takatoku did is there. Might be a while before we see more Zentradi mecha.

Wow i totally forgot i snatched a PO for max on CDJapan couple months ago.

Damn all this preorder stuff is really messing me up.

I know what you mean...I have to keep a list handy with all the preorders I've made to which store, and when the release month is :p

"...once this $300 Megahouse Orguss madness is complete (assuming I can get it for $240 shipped). If they release an Orgroid II mass production type...ugh, another delay.

Agreed, not to mention if Megahouse were to ever make this variant:

post-1565-0-84294600-1472747638.jpg

Edited by warrhead

Yeah I think hmr milia had a December release date

If that's the case then that 'd be strange as Max's preorder was at the end of June while there is still nothing mentioned about Milia's preorder and were at the start of Sept. Sept/Oct preorder with a Mar/Apr release would seem more inline with Max's.

Edited by wmkjr

Hopefully it'll be announced soon. They'll probably have more Macross products to announce during Tamashii Nations in late October.

Bring on the Destroids! Especially the Spartan!

Edited by wmkjr