Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

A few call outs on what I've noticed with my 29 Ozma:

Tampo has been improved. The ejection seat marking now includes text around the outside edge with "caution" and "ejection". This was attempted on the renewal 25 and the 29 but the text ia not as clear and defined as on the Ozma 29.

There is also now a new tampo mark for the "Rescue" door with arrow behind and below the nose similar to the VF-1.

There is also a second ejection seat warning behind the cockpit with text.

Yes! Got my shipping for my two Ozmas @ NY. Good thing I'm a patient man because it was startin to get hairy! I will finally have my squad of three Ozmas B))

I read in another forum that NY is prioritizing single item orders first and those with multiples (2 and over) after that.

Not surprised. Mine is more than 1 and my YF-29 Isamu parts is also more than 1. I am yet to get any shipping notice from them. They need to go to a first paid first shipped system.

Plamoya has this in stock for anyone still looking:

http://plamoya.com/en/dx-chogokin-yf29-durandal-valkyrie-ozuma-type-p-96253.html

wow, i just ordered it 5 minutes ago, then checked the link and it is now out of stock. did i just get the last one?

I think it means, "We're aware that you made an order.. we're fumbling blindly in the dark for a pen to sign it so we can send it off to the post, so give us a few days." :p

It's not that bad, they just seem to have a history (in my experience) of the "processing" stage taking anywhere from a day to a week.

Great! Just received my shipping notification on my two Ozma's. I must say I was getting a touch worried, especially after seeing the last batch of posts.

Certainly not the best experience I have had, but they (NY) came though in the end!

I think it means, "We're aware that you made an order.. we're fumbling blindly in the dark for a pen to sign it so we can send it off to the post, so give us a few days." :p

It's not that bad, they just seem to have a history (in my experience) of the "processing" stage taking anywhere from a day to a week.

Thanks!

So I received mine from NY today. It has some stress marks around the main hinges for the wings (the ones to angle the wings for the backpack inwards). The hinges are very stiff so maybe that is the reason why. They are very small but I'm worried that they get bigger. Has anyone success with removing stress marks with a hair dryer on such a Bandai Frontier Valkyrie?

Other than that this is a gorgeous plane. The cockpit canopy is a bit dark or the main color of the Valkyrie is not dark enough for the canopy. Not sure....

The yellow trim is somewhere a bit light so it has a green tint but qc-wise it is much better than my YF-29 30th Anniversary and it has hard plastic head lasers too! Yay :)

So I received mine from NY today. It has some stress marks around the main hinges for the wings (the ones to angle the wings for the backpack inwards). The hinges are very stiff so maybe that is the reason why. They are very small but I'm worried that they get bigger. Has anyone success with removing stress marks with a hair dryer on such a Bandai Frontier Valkyrie?

Other than that this is a gorgeous plane. The cockpit canopy is a bit dark or the main color of the Valkyrie is not dark enough for the canopy. Not sure....

The yellow trim is somewhere a bit light so it has a green tint but qc-wise it is much better than my YF-29 30th Anniversary and it has hard plastic head lasers too! Yay :)

I received mine today and I have the same issue.... Opened the box and that's the first thing I saw, the stress marks. :(

I am asking the same question as Scyla, any suggestions to remove or reduce the stress marks via the hair dryer method?

post-23462-0-35364400-1400796058_thumb.jpg