Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

here's another shot of the 0D from arcadia:

B9XeAIzCcAA0yel_zpsbfhb51xe.jpg

looks like that Zero-D in gerwalk wasn't a gray or other color after all.. looks pretty clear to be a Shin Kudo type to me. So no alternate color versions as yet.

It's getting close now! I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Same here! Just hoping I don't die or something stupid like a global war happens between now and then! :p:lol:

looks like that Zero-D in gerwalk wasn't a gray or other color after all.. looks pretty clear to be a Shin Kudo type to me. So no alternate color versions as yet.

Same here! Just hoping I don't die or something stupid like a global war happens between now and then! :p:lol:

Haha! Yes, let us hope not.

looks like that Zero-D in gerwalk wasn't a gray or other color after all.. looks pretty clear to be a Shin Kudo type to me. So no alternate color versions as yet

Which is very encouraging. If it looks so greyish that people think it's a CF----then that's correct. Still, looking so very blue in other shots...

Which is very encouraging. If it looks so greyish that people think it's a CF----then that's correct. Still, looking so very blue in other shots...

for sure a CF version would be great to have and there really isn't any reason why Arcadia shouldn't release one! Maybe even Arcadia could broaden the color variations this time with the new Zero, like what the 1:48 VF-1 line had!

I'd love to see some real camo versions of all 3 variants!

Someone also mentioned a C variant which would be nice to see also! although considering the D is coming, they may feel that another two seat version may be a little redundant..

Edited by spanner76

he thinks that the 0D got alot of compliments: attendees commenting the tint is close to the show.

Mass colorblindness?

I'm going to re-watch Zero again, and then decide if I cancel.

(well, really, need well-lit pics too---it's clear the lighting at WonderFest is REALLY weird, because there's a HUGE amount of variation in the pics)

Arcadia's blog (Mr.K) updated sharing from Wonderfest.

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-11987598280.html

he thinks that the 0D got alot of compliments: attendees commenting the tint is close to the show.

I reckon those attendees were actually referring to the Macross series of 1982 and that the tint is really close to Max's 1A of that show...

:bump:

Edited by treatment

I'm thinking they made the belly white--which is also wrong. (it should be light grey). It shows no notable difference from the white in kite logo.

Light grey would've been ideal; at the very least they should've made the belly an off-white like Yamato's VF-0S. While it's impossible to tell for certain from the posted picture, I've a feeling you're right. The blue, however, although not perfect, looks a lot better than previous images would indicate, so I'm cautiously optimistic about the overall pallet.