Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I took it more as showing the pieces that are not pinned or otherwise permanently attached.

I felt a pang of partswap anxiety for a millisecond (which is silly) but, yeah, I thought the same.

Edit: Agree on the draw blood thing too. Maybe a few of those circles are "This be sharp, dumbass!" warnings :p

Edited by xrentonx

That SV-51 head-spike got me once before. That thing is insanely sharp and I love it. The 19s have some razor thin wings. I almost cut myself running my finger along the edges of em (not on purpose).

Edited by xrentonx

Sharpest two valks I know of:

Head-spike on a Sv-51 (has drawn blood!)

Forward-pointing spike on spine-covering of VF-25 super-pack.

That SV-51 head-spike got me once before. That thing is insanely sharp and I love it. The 19s have some razor thin wings. I almost cut myself running my finger along the edges of em (not on purpose).

+1 on the wings of the VF-19S. Those things are sharper than a bread knife. :ph34r:

Only a week to go now till release! I think the Zero-D is gonna be one of the more if not the most exciting Vlakyrie releases for me this year! =D

The release version paint colors are a worry but I still don't mind the richer blue so much. I'm still gonna love this thing to bits!

Wow. Next week, right? Hope yen stays the same as this week. If it's going to drop more next week, the better. Just to save more bucks. And hopefully AmiAmi will deliver good this time again. Can't wait for another Guld-colored Valk once again. (Since most of the comments here were referencing it to Max, I will reference it this time to Guld. :D) Make mine Arcadia! Hahaha! :D

It's clear though, what the color usually/should be. And it's not "dark and intense blue" as occasionally seen at night and in canyon-shadows. It's the brightly-lit daytime shots, both in the air and on the ground. A dull grey-blue.

I mean, Ranka has purple hair in some dimly-lit scenes, and Grace conversely has green. Doesn't mean you can point to an individual frame and say "see, that's what color it is!" No, that's just momentary color-lighting-effects.

It doesn't even stay the same color in the hangar scene. The closeup of Shin with his hand on the plane and the next pulled back shot are from the EXACT SAME SCENE as the pic everybody else has been commenting on as being the correct color. It's not a momentary change in scene or darkly lit canyon shot... it's the same damn scene.

It doesn't even stay the same color in the hangar scene. The closeup of Shin with his hand on the plane and the next pulled back shot are from the EXACT SAME SCENE as the pic everybody else has been commenting on as being the correct color. It's not a momentary change in scene or darkly lit canyon shot... it's the same damn scene.

Dunno, in those two shots, the one wide-angle and the one with Shin's hand on the 0D the blue looks basically the same (you can get a good look at the color if you look just to the upper right-hand corner of the UN Spacy Kite).

Not saying that there are or are not differences in how the color looks throughout the series, just that it's not so bad that you couldn't attribute it to the animators trying to capture lighting/perspective/angles.

Heck, I'm still not convinced of what the toy will actually look like. I keep looking at all of these pictures and depending on which one the blue is dark like Max (or Guld - ha ha) or it's a lighter shade.

I'll just be surprised when I finally open the package and see for myself. A big fat transformable $ 300 surprise, with delta wings.

-b.

there is actually a faint texture like pattern (or shading) visible in that light blue also, so its not just a solid color on its own..

so apart from Arcadia having not any real intention or ability to matching the color itself, there is not hope in hell that it will be textured either.. <_<

med_gallery_12020_749_588488.png