Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Don't pay em any mind, Shukenzero. Just post em if you want...whenever...there are still people who appreciate the effort on these forums. New pics are new pics. Blurry, late, saturated, dark, upside-down...whatever. I hope people can at least be decent enough to appreciate that. Anyway, I appreciate all of the posts of mag pics from anybody and I know Shukenzero has done it in the past.

The rest of you...please just thank a person if he/she posts a new pic and move on. If you can't at least say something nice then keep it to yourselves. If the pic is saturated then we calmly discuss without acting like we are trying to prove each other wrong. Then again...this is the internet...but damnit its gotta be said no matter how futile... :)

Don't pay em any mind, Shukenzero. Just post em if you want...whenever...there are still people who appreciate the effort on these forums. New pics are new pics. Blurry, late, saturated, dark, upside-down...whatever. I hope people can at least be decent enough to appreciate that. Anyway, I appreciate all of the posts of mag pics from anybody and I know Shukenzero has done it in the past.

The rest of you...please just thank a person if he/she posts a new pic and move on. If you can't at least say something nice then keep it to yourselves. If the pic is saturated then we calmly discuss without acting like we are trying to prove each other wrong. Then again...this is the internet...but damnit its gotta be said no matter how futile... :)

+1

+2

Noice! Thanks, guys! I hope they release one in CF too!

Edit: that squiggly border of the paint scheme is gonna be pretty unique for a Valk :)

Edited by xrentonx

Thanks xrentonx close313 abbadon & jvmacross for posting the pics. The colours were much lighter in the publication and looked different from the previous set. Either way, there's the proof.

If pics were posted, thanks would be had.

Waiting...

Edited by Shukenzero

that's fine but at the same time, don't be so sensitive. just to remind: you claimed a source in the past about ozma 25s wasn't coming back. yet i when i disagreed, you claimed i was speculating without facts :rolleyes:

well it you know how that turned out. so i'm skeptical. but it's not serious. i could care less if i'm wrong. love to see the photos either way.

I had said shopkeepers told me their thoughts. Not a source of fact. And if you remember you nor I had facts; we both speculated. Hence why I said you didn't have facts, as neither did I.

This case is different because I actually have the pictures, and just couldn't upload them.

Read up the old stuff and see that while we all had hoped the Ozma was to release, none of us had solid evidence.

Now, even with future releases, nobody knows what Bandai will do. Hell they might even do V3 25s. And I still stand by that rule.

Well, I have to say that's certainly a vast improvement over the previous iteration.

Thank you, Shukenzero, for taking the time to take those pics.

Cool man. The shopkeeper was pretty nice and let me snap the mag. Wasn't anything in it I was interested in, only thought of you guys as soon as I saw the new shots. February is gonna be a wallet-destroying month.

+3.

Thanks Shuken for taking the pics and jv for posting em. That looks gooooood. Come on February. Good thing I only collect Macross. :D

They did what I expected them too----they made it darker, instead of less saturated. I think this affected the YF-19 too. Whoever is in charge of colors at Yamato, doesn't seen to realize there are three aspects to color, not just brightness and hue.

It's a bit better, but still not right. And no amount of lighter/darker will fix a tonality issue.

Guest davidwhangchoi

xrentonx, i can't say anything negative to you. you've always been a help to me on pm's. and i always seen you're very helpful to everyone. anyways, sorry but i'm skeptical that's just the way it is. i was initially thankful but skeptical. but if i'm responding to an overly sensitive comment which was an over-reaction that doesn't mean i don't like him. sorry but it was kind of emo.

me rubbing in a past comment, just wanted to remind why i can be skeptical due to past comments... it is what it is... nothing more.

but yes, your comments do count. (actually it probably won't stop me from commenting skeptically) but it does remind me to be polite.

i remember EXO saying something to me a while ago on the phone, that when people are new on MW they are so nice but after a few years they change and act so smug.

Thanks xrentonx close313 abbadon & jvmacross for posting the pics. The colours were much lighter in the publication and looked different from the previous set. Either way, there's the proof.

Waiting...

I was wrong, and i'll eat my words. (looks like my hunch was right all along) but i still think you over reacted to a normal skeptical comment. so i just added that i'm skeptical as well.

Thanks for the pictures Shukenzero.

and i really don't care either way if i was right or wrong so hope you're not taking me seriously. though i admit to feeling humiliated :p for being wrong about the pictures. (it's still the same prototype but i'll admit the colors do look different, even if it's not (it's not), it's good to have new photos)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

looks great. Really unique color. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks

Shukenzero

F the haters :D

oh please... :rolleyes:

They did what I expected them too----they made it darker, instead of less saturated. I think this affected the YF-19 too. Whoever is in charge of colors at Yamato, doesn't seen to realize there are three aspects to color, not just brightness and hue.

It's a bit better, but still not right. And no amount of lighter/darker will fix a tonality issue.

i don't know... i'm still skeptical that it's the same prototype.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'm almost 100% sure it's the same prototype shown on October Dengeki Hobby mag two months ago. The battroid picture holding the gunpod is from the same shooting session just from a different angle.

Look the scans from two months ago top left corner:

post-557-0-43959200-1412461735_thumb.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

I inspected my copy of the magazine and the shoulder have the exact same scratches.

No new blue but new angles and poses.

i'm looking at the paint wave on the forearm that's holding then gun for the past 20 mins. it looks like the same random wave pattern...

i'm looking at the paint wave on the forearm that's holding then gun for the past 20 mins. it looks like the same random wave pattern...

It's the same random pattern and the same overspray in the slot for the gunpod handle.

I inspected my copy of the magazine and the shoulder have the exact same scratches.

No new blue but new angles and poses.

That's good, as I was hoping they didn't change it just for a difference that subtle when it needed to be completely different.

I'm almost 100% sure it's the same prototype shown on October Dengeki Hobby mag two months ago. The battroid picture holding the gunpod is from the same shooting session just from a different angle.

Interesting. The color variation may be due to the magazine's printing methods.

This blue, whether it is light or dark in person is certainly more toyish than it appears in the anime, but I am still buying. Nora's SV-51 scheme has a similar toyish appearance to my eyes, but for whatever reason I prefer hers to Ivanov's dark scheme.