Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

18 hours ago, badboy00z said:

Just got these gems. Though I wish it came with removable landing gears and flight stands. 

20231227_152134[1].jpg

20231227_152150[1].jpg

I love these! They are old but gold.

15 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Those are great, wish they'd made more of them.

Coincidentally, I think Tomica will be releasing a few VF-1s in their Premium Unlimited line, to be out mid-2024. Hopefully they move on to other VFs from there. 

I have been telling myself for the last two years... I'm not jumping down the G.I. Joe Collectors Rabbit Hole again. I have to many other hobbies and the Classified series is pricey. But, new rule, Only Joes, no Cobra, and only from the 82-86 series. Man am I outta room.

joesclassified.jpg

27 minutes ago, scand said:

I have been telling myself for the last two years... I'm not jumping down the G.I. Joe Collectors Rabbit Hole again. I have to many other hobbies and the Classified series is pricey. But, new rule, Only Joes, no Cobra, and only from the 82-86 series. Man am I outta room.

joesclassified.jpg

I get you on being selective but Cobra is the main draw of GI Joe collecting, imo.😜

Edited by Slave IV

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I get you on being selective but Cobra is the main draw of GI Joe collecting, imo.😜

I just can't stop myself when it comes to army building... But Firefly and Zartan with his  Dreadnocks...  possibly one day.

8 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Cobra army building is fun.

LMAO, Case in point :) Heads, up Target apparently has plenty of Python Patrol Televipers with Trouble Bubbles, at least in my area.

Edited by scand

On 11/18/2023 at 6:56 PM, Shizuka the Cat said:

Ummm.... I have a question.

I had pre-ordered the DX Chogokin VF-25G Super (Revival version) from Amazon.com (with the seller being Amazon) and my order info used to say it would be delivered November 16, 2023.... which never happened.  Now it gives no expected date and just says "Not Yet Shipped. We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

So I was wondering.... when was/is the actual release date for the VF-25G Revival?  Did other people who ordered from Amazon.com have the same issue? 

I guess that was 2 questions.

Anyways, thanks in advance, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sigh.... I just got an email from Amazon saying that I should now expect my DX Chogokin VF-25G Super pre-order sometime between February 5 - 14, 2024.

If my pre-order actually gets fulfilled, then I am fine with this.... but considering this released 3 months ago, I don't have much hope.

This is the first time I have seen Amazon really drop the ball so badly on one of my Macross pre-orders. 

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

31 minutes ago, scand said:

LMAO, Case in point :) Heads, up Target apparently has plenty of Python Patrol Televipers with Trouble Bubbles, at least in my area.

They'll probably be clearanced out.  I passed on Python Patrol Copperhead and Python Patrol Tele-Viper & Cobra Flight Pod.

13 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I’ll grab one python pod if it gets clearanced enough, lol. Don’t need/want python Copperhead but still need to get the regular one. 

Yep discounted or free army builders are the best.

15 hours ago, scand said:

This one was a 'Grail' Valkyrie for me. I'm so glad Arcadia re-released it.

VF19Fight.jpg

VF19BAT.jpg

Even if it's a reissue, I feel excited all over again as if it's a new release. :good:
Praying Arcadia moves on to the VF-19P, it is a hero valk as well so they shouldn't be obstinate about repaints lol

7 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

5452A8AF-E811-43E7-BF68-7F67B543CE72.jpeg.7d5c970e7e0957c2add8173539edb90b.jpeg

5AD4D040-92C3-45E8-BB4E-42D3C27F4B45.jpeg.6eec7f5a832df786b28c108327363454.jpeg

90667C90-5A23-4892-95AC-EA26EB009DAA.jpeg.17c0650336ed905236c0d7a342843fdf.jpeg

Indiana Jones Adventure Series.

I really hate the packaging on these. It’s the biggest reason that I haven’t been interested in Hasbro stuff. I might get a couple figures if I really like them, but I don’t really have shelf space and it would be cool to just hang a few on the wall in box, but I can’t see the actual figures in these boxes so there really isn’t a point to it.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:53 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

Sigh.... I just got an email from Amazon saying that I should now expect my DX Chogokin VF-25G Super pre-order sometime between February 5 - 14, 2024.

If my pre-order actually gets fulfilled, then I am fine with this.... but considering this released 3 months ago, I don't have much hope.

This is the first time I have seen Amazon really drop the ball so badly on one of my Macross pre-orders. 

I just recalled that if there are any order delays on Amazon, they then allow to cancel? Perhaps get from another domestic store..

5 hours ago, Big s said:

I really hate the packaging on these. It’s the biggest reason that I haven’t been interested in Hasbro stuff. I might get a couple figures if I really like them, but I don’t really have shelf space and it would be cool to just hang a few on the wall in box, but I can’t see the actual figures in these boxes so there really isn’t a point to it.

If you just want some Indiana Jones figures to hang misp, there are the retro style ones that are on cards.