Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

where is the best place to get one of these with the best price?.

It looks like eBay has the best prices, although some sellers are more dependable than others. On TFW there is a list of good sellers: bababobo00712, smartlulup2010, 9151987, to name a few. On-line shops like sirtoys.com and tf-direct.com also carry stock and have good reputations. You will be paying a little more shopping at a store, though. Depending on which Prime you want, it seems the premium is $10-$30(USD).

post-21587-0-45779600-1468079961_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-72288100-1468079980_thumb.jpeg

Got a Star Wars Finn to make a RC3 figure or use the head on Black Panther. Got 3 Marvel Chameleons to use one as a Spider-Man villian, one to make a Devon Miles, and one to make a Garth Knight. :D

Quite surprised that all this stuff arrived today. :)

Fansprojects Saurus Ryu-oh the first four members

63261B15-5D76-4E7F-ACA5-FF6B3D6936BC.jpg

1/72 VF-31J gonna start working on this right away :)

25BF4975-29D0-49E5-85BE-9F0867FF0054.jpg

DX Macross Quarter traded with a member here for this one

B2DE540D-C185-4610-A50C-3D1CD68F10D9.jpg

Edited by anubis20

Yeah I have quite a few Hot Wheels, some Treasure Hunts, even a Treasure Hunt WRX. I'm not a heavy collector but just buy cool looking cars if I see them in stores. It's a bonus that they are 1/64, close to scale with 1/60 Valkyries.

gallery_21587_791_870088.jpg

Cool 1/18 cars. I see a General Lee as well. I need to get more 1/18 cars to go with my Knight Rider and 1/18 figures.

I only have around two dozen 1:18 cars left.. Yes indeed there is! that's the Autoworld Authentic Series General Lee. Is considerably more screen accurate than many others before it! A must for any 1:18 car collection! B))

Whilst I was overseas I went to a few Air / motor museums and model shops, it was certainly very difficult to resist the urge to buy sooo much stuff! Had to exercise an incredible level of restrain believe me! :o:wacko:

I seriously cannot continue buying 1:18 cars though the Torana kinda has some purpose to it. My uncle once had an ex Holden Dealer Team promo car done up in the Marlboro race livery which he purchased from the team after they retired the Torana and moved to the Commodores and this thing was a wicked car! I remember it well! Sucks he sold it when he moved back to the UK in the late 80's.. So when I saw you can get plain white Torana's I decided that I wanted to recreate that car he once had but in scale of course.. So this was his car that I want to attempt at making!

post-21335-0-94667500-1468112446_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner

Quite surprised that all this stuff arrived today. :)

Fansprojects Saurus Ryu-oh the first four members

63261B15-5D76-4E7F-ACA5-FF6B3D6936BC.jpg

1/72 VF-31J gonna start working on this right away :)

25BF4975-29D0-49E5-85BE-9F0867FF0054.jpg

DX Macross Quarter traded with a member here for this one

B2DE540D-C185-4610-A50C-3D1CD68F10D9.jpg

That's a nice haul there anubis! B))

Ah, trading down to get the coated canopy version?I've debated trading canopies on a few of mine to get a full DYRL squad with them matching, but never wanted to try and separate that glued-down panel on the spine of the cockpit.

Sort of, i have more than enough of the single strike packs and the bundle was just taking up space.

Wow. No interest for these personally, but they look absolutely dead on. That is amazing. Must be awesome to see them all in person. Incredible face sculpts.

my CM's Isamu Dyson arrived today! Even though it was quite cheap from what I can tell it looks like the genuine article..

even if its not genuine (not that I could actually tell anyways.. pointers anyone!?) he still looks cool so wot evs eh!

anyways he looks great on display next to his YF-19! And he stands up on his own so I don't even need to use the crappy included base!

20160718_155315.jpg

Edited by spanner

my CM's Isamu Dyson arrived today! Even though it was quite cheap from what I can tell it looks like the genuine article..

even if its not genuine (not that I could actually tell anyways.. pointers anyone!?) he still looks cool so wot evs eh!

anyways he looks great on display next to his YF-19! And he stands up on his own so I don't even need to use the crappy included base!

20160718_155315.jpg

Welcome to the club, everyone should have one Isamu figure in their collection! Looks exactly like mine that's straight out of a CM's box, so I'd say your's is legit! B))

hey thanks guys! I have a CM's Minmay too and the boxes for both figures look pretty true to each other so yeah im hoping its a legit piece!

I have bought other figures in the past, both Macross and non Macross and I've unknowingly bought fakes.. which does suck but some of them still looked pretty good quality.

This Isamu looks pretty good and yes everyone should have one in their collection! It would be cool to have a Guld figure standing next to or behind him looking all mad and jealous! And a Myung figure too! :D