Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Yeah, you guys are right. I guess I could use another SSP set... :rolleyes:

And no crack shoulders too right out of the box. ;)

Great purchases everyone! :)

Edited by no3ljm

Got this yesterday. It's an old release from 2014, but it's still the first Technic I've bought in decades. I was interested in learning how the functions work, but even after building it, I still don't understand it completely lol. Nevertheless, it's fun playing with it because of the R/C functionality. Oh, and I'll never underestimate the amount of effort needed to build a Technic model ever again. The build took me several more hours than I anticipated, and it's much more complex than regular system builds.

Lego Technic 42030 Volvo Front Loader

AcaTidG.jpg

Edited by ArchieNov

Play arts kai Batman V Superman Batman

post-30636-0-43298500-1466486396_thumb.jpg

Looks cool as a figure, but kinda expensive for what it is.

I think im gonna stop collecting Play Arts Kai if they keep with this prices, (not on Final Fantasy figures thought, since im a fan of those)

Edited by Mr Bomber

Cool. I want a drone pretty bad. I use to fly the nitro powered airplanes but ended up wrecking a couple and my only one left is no fun to fly. Small plane with powerful 4 stroke but the engine is just to heavy for it. When you cut power to land it drops so fast it's scary.

Cool. I want a drone pretty bad. I use to fly the nitro powered airplanes but ended up wrecking a couple and my only one left is no fun to fly. Small plane with powerful 4 stroke but the engine is just to heavy for it. When you cut power to land it drops so fast it's scary.

Nice. Haven't flown any planes mainly quads. Closest I've every come is the Air Hogs X-Wing which I'm going to mod with a bigger battery.

This figure arrived last week. 1/6th Bonehead Black Death.

IMG_5161_zpstsg958vg.jpg

IMG_5163_zps2quyeltm.jpg

And I got this one today. Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF-1J with Super Packs. :wub: Thanks to erikos0311. I now love the TV color Super Packs better than the DYRL. Too bad they're now super expensive.

IMG_5207_zpsbnwibca0.jpg

IMG_5209_zpsvp9v6pfk.jpg

And I got this one today. Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF-1J with Super Packs. :wub: Thanks to erikos0311. I now love the TV color Super Packs better than the DYRL. Too bad they're now super expensive.

IMG_5207_zpsbnwibca0.jpg

Very nice!

I also recently picked up another 1J with some new parts.

VF-1J%2030th%2001_zpsrexocjaa.jpg

I am joining the "new" yamato valk club. I picked up a VF-1D trainer for a reasonable price "used" on evilbay and it finally arrived today. If it has been used it has been lightly used, tape was still on the landing gear, Mint condition!

It also coincided with getting some of my valks out to clean my cabinet.

post-30426-0-04521600-1466706279_thumb.jpg

post-30426-0-06798300-1466706323_thumb.jpg

post-30426-0-21743400-1466706385_thumb.png

Ok i may have got a little OCD when lining them up

Very nice!

I also recently picked up another 1J with some new parts.

*snip*

Thanks! I actually do have that solo VF-1J too with option parts. And I'm planning on using the Super Pack on that 30th Anniv version and move the Valk on the Arcadia GBP Armor. ;)

But after saying that, I could just switch it with the 1J that came with the GBP Arcadia set, right? :D

Question: To fellow collectors that have both Yamato released Super 1J Hikaru and GBP Armored 1J. Does both 1J have the same white hue? I compared the Super 1J and the 30th Ver 1J, and the latter one is more whiter. The Super 1J for me kinda leans toward almost DYRL white (slight yellow hue). Can anyone confirm? Thanks! :)

Edited by no3ljm

I am joining the "new" yamato valk club. I picked up a VF-1D trainer for a reasonable price "used" on evilbay and it finally arrived today. If it has been used it has been lightly used, tape was still on the landing gear, Mint condition!

It also coincided with getting some of my valks out to clean my cabinet.

20160620_213141.png

Ok i may have got a little OCD when lining them up

What a beautiful shot! :)

Thanks! I actually do have that solo VF-1J too with option parts. And I'm planning on using the Super Pack on that 30th Anniv version and move the Valk on the Arcadia GBP Armor. ;)

But after saying that, I could just switch it with the 1J that came with the GBP Arcadia set, right? :D

Question: To fellow collectors that have both Yamato released Super 1J Hikaru and GBP Armored 1J. Does both 1J have the same white hue? I compared the Super 1J and the 30th Ver 1J, and the latter one is more whiter. The Super 1J for me kinda leans toward almost DYRL white (slight yellow hue). Can anyone confirm? Thanks! :)

I have the first release VF-1J and the GBP armored VF-1J set. They look the same white to me, although the armored VF-1J has the grey goggles head which is whiter than the rest of the valk.

Is that a custom paint job??? The grey/black one? That looks really good!

Thanks dude, that's my custom VF-1 "321 INTERCEPTOR".

One of these days I'm going to make a 1/48 kit in this color scheme.

Thanks dude, that's my custom VF-1 "321 INTERCEPTOR".

One of these days I'm going to make a 1/48 kit in this color scheme.

That's cool.

Still my favorite Batmobile!!

Yeah this Batmobile is still one of the best.