HLJ Sale.....again.....the usual stuff

jvmacross

I'm deciding between a vf-19 or a vf-1a and a vf-22. almost same price for either option. I already have a vf-1a and vf-22 in a different paint scheme. vf-19 is pricey though. any recommendations?

Edited by arrow

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation their recent orders yet? I placed order on monday afternoon, they took money yesterday, but no shipping confirmation, they usually ship alot faster from my previous experiences.

Got my shipping confirmation early this morning, so it'll probably get here around the weekend if I'm lucky.

In this particular case, I'm actually irritated that what I said earlier is true.. they DID try to combine my orders, and wanted to lump in my preorder for the DYRL CF VF-1A with this order, which isn't getting released until July.. except that a bunch of what I ordered was in low stock status. <_<

I probably would have my order already, but I had to go in on monday afternoon and click the "send available items" option.

it's in "Items Being processed for Shipping" status hasn't changed yet, i find it strange because usually when they deduct the amount, it usually ships right away, but it's just sitting there in that status.... i hope there is no inventory issue, i really want my VF-17s

Finally got Shipping confirmation on my VF-17s. Funny how things work out, it appears i'll be getting my VF-17s and my VF-171 at around the same time. will be fun to compare the two.

Awe hell, couldn't resist getting the CF VF-1A, not for that price.....plus I just sold all of my Yammies so I guess I need to have at least one 1/60 VF-1 in my collection. Also, now I can just wait and have it shipped with my VF-171 whenever HLJ finally gets their supply in.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

re: the SDF.....Yes. It is a good deal. I paid 30 more dollars for it when it first came out and that was AFTER the amiami discount. Go for it.

Edited by mass driver

Awesome! Thanks guys for the advice. I will be a proud owner of the SDF-1. Don't tell my wife. :D

Hell yeah, that's a good deal. Show your wife who's boss! Be a man!

...I'm joking, of course. You're wife's gonna kill you! Can't wait to hear about it :lol:

Remind me to slap HLJ for including those dumb freebie materials on the invoice. My package is locked up in Alaska for the weekend because they didn't put a price on the Quarter concept art, and it's got 9 copies of it, so now customs is probably going to hack open the box and verify what's in it. <_<

Edit: Correction, remind me never to buy crap that has free bonus items again. They refuse to ship it to me unless HLJ assigns a value to the materials. So now I have to call them, and tell them to call Fedex, and tell them how much those stupid posters are worth.

I wanted to slap the guy on the phone too.. I was like.. "It's a piece of paper. It's worth 10 cents tops. Now send me my crap."

Edited by Chronocidal

Dude, that sucks... and I just chose FedEx for shipping of my 3 items, one of which is my VF-171EX, I purchased with HLJ as it was 610 JPY cheaper than SLA and EMS, both. I find myself hoping that HLJ won't include any bonus material with my package, or that your case is a unique one (no offense or wishing of misery intended) as I don't feel like jumping through any extra hoops or waiting too long (FedEX should be comparable to EMS) to have my items delivered to me. :(

This sucks!! My Bandai VF-171EX order has been showing "This order is in processing and cannot be edited" for the last 4 days. I CANNOT move it out of private warehouse. What the heck is going on with HLJ? :angry:

Edited by sharpnel

This sucks!! My Bandai VF-171EX order has been showing "This order is in processing and cannot be edited" for the last 4 days. I CANNOT move it out of private warehouse. What the heck is going on with HLJ? :angry:

Nevermind. I got it sorted out.

Unfortunately it's over. I think it was 40% off.

yeah i remember thinking it was cheap and that i should pick it up...went back today..its like $56 USD....i would not think that was cheap. lol. man...hopefully the sale will come around again and there will still be ghosts around.

Unfortunately, I think what I want won't be available anymore.......or hasn't been available for a while now.........the CF SV-51 alpha.

Chris