DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Like some others here, I didn't get anything. Pretty frustrating...hopefully NY or someone else will have some available and those of us who are still trying to get 1 copy will be able to score a copy for a decent price. Congrats to those who did get their copies.

Edited by hkj711

Like some others here, I didn't get anything. Pretty frustrating...hopefully NY or someone else will have some available and those of us who are still trying to get 1 copy will be able to score a copy for a decent price. Congrats to those who did get their copies.

I have somehow preorder 2 ozma by mistake :s getting impatient when i didnt get email notification, so i order a second one.

If someone want, i dont mind to change the shipping address of the second one to whoever ...?

just let me know, i m from The Netherlands if someone from here want to split the custom tax :D

Reserved for Desty_Nova

Edited by desty_aya

Broke my no double rule, again. -_- Got a 25S from hlj. I was surprised to see it this morning. Placed an order then came here immediately and saw it was being posted here already. Don't worry about the August restock date. This is not the first time hlj got the wrong release date. I have been purchasing from hlj since it first started their business. Their customer service has been very good. The only complaint I have is they ship out the package very slowly. Even if you use EMS or FedEx, it takes days for them to process/pack/ship. I am in no hurry; therefore I mostly use SAL instead.

I gave up on pre-ordring in amiami long time ago. Tried staying up at 2am (I am in Central time) a couple of times before, their site crashed and items gone in seconds. :angry:

Given how long the pre-order stayed open in hlj, I think Bandai might have learned their lesson and increase the production volume. There should be more coming around in pre-order/release. Let's all hope that is the case.

Must thank my lucky stars and to MW bros for the tips here, i manage to score my first bandai MF purchase at MSRP from HLJ cos most of the time im only able to get in on the 2nd or 3rd batch of preorders at inflated prices at NY. Guess i wasn't F5ing fast enough or i was stuck doing something or in a meeting when the preorders open. Never did contemplate Ami or HLJ options before cos the speed at which preorders open and close is scary

Edited by recon

Congrats to everyone who was able to place an order. I got nothing :(, I'll keep on the hunt.

Same here Saburo. My first one and it still... nada. :unsure: Still hoping to get one for MSRP price and not EMS as long there's a tracking. Hehehe. :lol: Anyways, hit me up when you see one. ;)

I guess my hype about Valks has died down alot in comparison to the last few weeks when I first started hunting them down. Guess I am satisfied with what I have at the moment. Nice to see that everyones slowly getting their orders down and I'm sure those who missed out will get their share in a abit when orders open up.

Has anyone ever thought of starting a thread dedicated to the "preordering challenge" that happens with nearly every Bandai release? I'm glad I got my Ozma the first time around because I have never been able to place any preorder when they open. Thankfully, I've had luck in acquiring my toys through other methods.

Congrats to everyone who was able to place an order. I got nothing :(, I'll keep on the hunt.

I should have went to bed earlier last night. Woke up late this morning and missed the HLJ window.

crap isn't easy on an east coast macrosser. haha.

I have a feeling most of the pages are dead by the time the information travels to this side of the country :D

Anyway, I'm sure more will come, plus cancellations, and second hand msrp's.

With as many chances to get Alto, they wouldn't leave more money on the table.

Edited by Gakken85

I could’ve scored one from CDJ last night, but took too long to locate my user account. Oh well, I’ll wait for the release to try and catch one. I'm not big fan of Ozma, but just needed one to complete my collection. ^_^

no luck for me either. my alarm was set to 2:45 and I got the add to cart t amiami but didn't go through. say NY got it in cart then said could not fulfill quantity. went to bed about 445 just to wake up later to find out hlj is done too. well i have 2 freaking ozma armors to use. i do have an ozma in supers now though. -_-

Same here Saburo. My first one and it still... nada. :unsure: Still hoping to get one for MSRP price and not EMS as long there's a tracking. Hehehe. :lol: Anyways, hit me up when you see one. ;)

I'll keep my eyes open, I am not stressing too badly about it. I'll get one maybe even 2 eventually.

I should have went to bed earlier last night. Woke up late this morning and missed the HLJ window.

crap isn't easy on an east coast macrosser. haha.

I have a feeling most of the pages are dead by the time the information travels to this side of the country :D

Anyway, I'm sure more will come, plus cancellations, and second hand msrp's.

With as many chances to get Alto, they wouldn't leave more money on the table.

I should have done that too, but no I wanted to be in the middle of the chaos (call me a glutton for punishment). I am not sad or mad that I wasn't able to get one, I had great luck on the the previous PO, so I knew I couldn't win them all. I already have an Ozma renewal, so I am thinking the money I was going to use for this round of PO can be used to get a new camera. :D

Didn't score a pre-order either, even though I had what I thought was a pretty well thought out plan. I guess it goes to show that he with the fastest internet connection wins as I had them in carts at AmiAmi, Hobby Search AND N-Y.

Not too worried about it either, I know it'll pop up again sooner, then again later - my main gripe, if you can call it that is how much sleep I lost (ha).

-b.

I would have liked another one, but I didn't even try to stay up this time. All my previous attempts go like this:

F5, F5, F5 ... *pre-order time hits*... *sites are slow so the refresh takes several seconds*... *page is returned. shows sold out*... I rage for wasting my time.

I'd rather just get a good night's sleep than to spend so much effort in futility.

I'll look casually for sites to have more up later, so all hope isn't lost yet.

I'll keep my eyes open, I am not stressing too badly about it. I'll get one maybe even 2 eventually.

That's my plan as well. Get 2 somehow on MSRP price. I don't want to custom-paint the yellow stripe on my planned red/black stripe schemes on the after-market priced Ozma. So for me it makes more sense to get the MSRP instead and start 'ruining' the yellow paints. And keep the other one as yellow just in case down the line I decided to get all the yellow and black stripes Valks. ^_^

Sorry to hear about the MWers who wasn't able to get the pre-order. I really thought everyone would get at least one since the HLJ preorder went up. It was up for long time and I was thinking they would have enough stock for everyone. I hope you'll all be able to get one at the next pre-order window, especially those who don't have an Ozma yet.

For my fellow Christians who are into this hobby as well, I have a testimony to make. When I didn't get the preorder on Amiami and NY, I was getting real frustrated. I had been on my laptop for a good number of hours just pressing F5 like everyone else. I realized that I haven't paid my tithes and offerings for the month yet, so on faith, I decided to pay that first, just before dinner. After I had dinner, I went to check my laptop again, and I saw the posts in this thread saying that HLJ was open. I went there and I managed to get a pre-order (I even got two completely by mistake since I wasn't sure I had completed the first order).

I know some Christians think that being in this kind of hobby is a form of idolatry. I personally believe that God wants us to enjoy all of what creation has to offer, even the products of our own hands. But I think he wants us to do so not by hoarding and scalping each other, but by letting everyone have a fair chance to enjoy what others have created. I really doubt that Shoji Kawamori-san and the toy designers at Bandai want to see their creations being hoarded up and sold at triple the price, instead of making people smile in appreciation of what they created. I really think that's what they intended for these toys to do in the end.

I'm really thankful that I'm blessed with enough resources to enjoy luxuries such as this. As soon as HLJ sends me my payment request, I'm cancelling my other extra order. And I really hope that slot goes to someone who will enjoy the toy for what it is, and not use it to cause pain and suffering to others by making them pay for more than the MSRP.

Oh, and I stand by my earlier offer that if anyone in MW lives in Jakarta, I'll be willing to keep the extra order and sell it to you for exactly what I paid for including shipping. But I'll only be willing to sell it to a member who doesn't have an Ozma yet. Just shoot me a pm soon before HLJ asks me for for payment so that I won't cancel the order.

God bless you all, and good night :-)

Unexpected post is unexpected.

Cool gesture. Glad you've found some extra meaning in collecting.

I think HLJ kind of tallies cancellations and then puts them up in bulk so I don't think it happens in real time.

Edited by Gakken85

Oh well I'll be happy with my home made Ozma custom until I can score one. I took the head off my V1 Ozma and put it on a VF-25F renewal body. Added my own custom color, slap on the heavy armor. Walla!!! On the bright side. I was able to score a YF-30 so all isn't lost.

Edited by SilentCrossHairs

Oh well I'll be happy with my home made Ozma custom until I can score one. I took the head off my V1 Ozma and put it on a VF-25F renewal body. Added my own custom color, slap on the heavy armor. Walla!!! On the bright side. I was able to score a YF-30 so all isn't lost.

Cool. I'm planning to do that scheme as well. But I'm planning on using the Ozma's grey instead of Alto's white. Can you post some pictures? I'm curious how the V1 head looks on Renewal body. Thanks. ^_^

Cool. I'm planning to do that scheme as well. But I'm planning on using the Ozma's grey instead of Alto's white. Can you post some pictures? I'm curious how the V1 head looks on Renewal body. Thanks. ^_^

post-10702-0-90826500-1388439692_thumb.jpg
You will have to sand the the neck ball so it can fit into the ball socket properly.
Edited by SilentCrossHairs

I doubt hobby link japan will cancel. They did not specify 1 per order. Besides if they do, I have 600.00 worth of items paid for in private warehouse now n another 800 on order . I will cancel everything n request dispute through visa lol

:touche:

I figure everyone will know by Monday which orders are good and which orders are canceled. If hlj goes strict with the multiple orders, then we will all hear great lamentations (to turn a phrase).

I got one in my private warehouse and one only. I plan to stand by what I wrote about the Macross World Ozma Charity ^_^ , but I don't want to muck up this thread with details that should be in the for sale section.

Edited by technoblue