DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Thank you for placing an order with HobbyLink Japan!

This message is to acknowledge that we have received the order below:

Erick H Castillo

Telephone Number:

Item Code Description Qty Price
--------------------------------------------------------
BAN971691 DX Chogokin VF-25S Messia 4 13300

Shipping Method: PWHSE

Payment Method: PayPal

If you have not received the order confirmation in the next 48 hours,
do not place the order again, but contact us instead at
trouble@hlj.com.

Thank you again for your business!

Scott T. Hards
President
thats the confirmation I got, with address included of course......
Edited by erikos0311

nothing is for sure i think because i got a confirmation email, but i don't know how I paid them,,,,,,, (confused).... 0_o HLJ website was being funky.... they usually ask me for a "pay later" option which i did not get and it said "restock in August" soooo........

HLJ payment is on released of the item. You normally have a default payment setup and you only have two options, manual PayPal or prearranged PayPal agreement.

HLJ payment is on released of the item. You normally have a default payment setup and you only have two options, manual PayPal or prearranged PayPal agreement.

is this option new???? I am concerned cause i never got the "pay later" option that i always get...... so does that mean i won't get charged until the release date??? i guess i will find out in a day or two what the deal is, but If this is legit, then i think i should be good... hey,, if this order goes thru without any problems... I have 2 Ozma's up for grabs to you guys!!!!! lol

For me I choose private warehouse, as you get 60 days to add other items to your order to ship it together.

did you get a "pay later option"?

HLJ will never take your money unless they already have the stocks. This is the same for re-stock, back-ordered and Pre-order. They will charge you when the items is ready to be shipped or to be moved in your Private warehouse.

afaik, it is always pay later option, unless you tied up your Paypal account to your HLJ account.

is this option new???? I am concerned cause i never got the "pay later" option that i always get...... so does that mean i won't get charged until the release date??? i guess i will find out in a day or two what the deal is, but If this is legit, then i think i should be good... hey,, if this order goes thru without any problems... I have 2 Ozma's up for grabs to you guys!!!!! lol

did you get a "pay later option"?

On your other post the payment method shown is PayPal. So when the item is released, HLJ will send you an email to make payment.

Right, I checked my account again with HLJ and I've confirmed that I've got two orders for Ozma. I agree that HLJ has pretty good customer service and it shouldn't be a problem cancelling the other. But man, after seeing the carnage, I'm really tempted to hold on to the other one too. :-)

I guess it will all depend on whether these stocks are for real. If they are, then if anyone of you MWers are in Indonesia, I might sell the other one off to you. I was really only gunning for one. :-)

Edited by brouken

HLJ will never take your money unless they already have the stocks. This is the same for re-stock, back-ordered and Pre-order. They will charge you when the items is ready to be shipped or to be moved in your Private warehouse.

afaik, it is always pay later option, unless you tied up your Paypal account to your HLJ account.

sweet.. well, how about the limit??? I've been away from the whole PO madness down at HLJ so i know some stuff has changed,,,,

Right, I checked my account again with HLJ and I've confirmed that I've got two orders for Ozma. I agree that HLJ has pretty good customer service and it shouldn't be a problem cancelling the other. But man, after seeing the carnage, I'm really tempted to hold on to the other one too. :-)

I guess it will all depend on whether these stocks are for real. If they are, then if anyone of you MWers are in Indonesia, I might sell the other one off to you. I was really only gunning for one. :-)

yeah, I'm with you too! i wouldn't mind holding on to 2 Ozmas, just because well.... Its Ozma,,,, but like i said... we will all find out in the next 48 hrs if this is legit... and if so... then i have no problem passing out the remaining 2 Ozma's to MW brothers here..... ;)

Mr March just stay in this thread and watch how it will explode (with posts and with people watching this thread). When anyone will scream in anger as three things will happen.

• AmiAmis server will collapse
  • people who are (legitimately) complaining that the couldn't get a preorder in in the 0.1 second it was available, got it in the cart but couldn't make it to the checkout
  • people trying to find other shows with open preorders who will all disappear in seconds
That is what happened with all the renewal releases since the VF-25G but maybe Bandai changed something this time around.

Insanity. We've got 11 pages of posts in under 12 hours about this! You weren't kidding Scyla.

So THIS is how Macross toys are sold now? What a damned shame. At this point in the "toy buying system" there is no way this is not a setup. A process like this screams corruption/collusion on the part of the manufacturers and resellers. And no one would care to look into it legally, because it's toys, which no one takes seriously. I'm ashamed of humanity :)

Well, I guess that means I won't be buying one of these.

In case anyone got an order acknowledgement but not a confirmation, it's not just the Ozmas. I ordered a mini revol Ninja and Nenoroid Solid Snake and have yet to get my order confirmation email that I placed right after I finished my Ozma order. So don't freak out, HLJ is probably having an overload of orders to process.

Edited by pikashoo

to be fair, it is an ozma :p

He He...... yup,,, I don't think too much about the politics of the BUY/SELL/TRADE of collectibles..... I collect because i enjoy every single Valk being there on my shelf every day when i wake up or when i come home from work....... Im sure there are lots of gears that turn this whole industry, but i actually get a thrill out of the PO madness that is involved in collecting... its almost like its part of the game now a days. Yes it sucks sometimes cause I've been really close to punching my computer screen out of desperation and frustration but us as collectors.... we have to think that all this is just way above our pay grade and "we" have no means of changing it....... we just have to stick together and help each other out and try to keep this community going for what it really is.... the "love" for Macross...!

It's only this way for Bandai preorders Mr.March. Everything else is still mostly fine. Just wait it out. The orders will come out once in a while. Just keep a lookout in this thread.

I'll give it a try but this is one helluva broken system. I'm REALLY glad I'm not a regular collector of this stuff. :)

I love Macross but damned if I'm gonna pay some scalper upwards of $700 for this thing. I hope I get another chance to get this. At the same time, I can't be sitting in front of my computer waiting for it all the time.

Sometimes I feel like I need to get out of this hobby. :(

Damn! Up all night and nothing, so I have to commute to work bleary eyed and when I get to work, I find out that I also missed HLJ too! I did a search on HLJ and turned up nothing - how did you guys find the link?

Damn! Up all night and nothing, so I have to commute to work bleary eyed and when I get to work, I find out that I also missed HLJ too! I did a search on HLJ and turned up nothing - how did you guys find the link?

same story here man...i'm exhausted...slept maybe 2 hours. fuuuuuuuuckkkk!! my only shot was amiami at ~5:20 something am EST ....they put one back up. i saw the add cart button first time at any vendor. clicked and was told sold out. :-( closest i got.

HLJ updated its old VF-25S renewal page. The old link was available with the other Frontier Valkyries.

same story here man...i'm exhausted...slept maybe 2 hours. fuuuuuuuuckkkk!! my only shot was amiami at ~5:20 something am EST ....they put one back up. i saw the add cart button first time at any vendor. clicked and was told sold out. :-( closest i got.

Saw that one too. Whoever got it was fast!

HLJ updated its old VF-25S renewal page. The old link was available with the other Frontier Valkyries.

yeah, the VF25S link disappeared right after they stopped taking PO's.... then came back up and disappeared again...

my account got two 25S, but I am still waiting for my local seller if they can source it since it is much more convenient for me. I rather pay them the extra than the folks at Custom.

If ever I can get it locally, can HLJ account be easily transferred?

my account got two 25S, but I am still waiting for my local seller if they can source it since it is much more convenient for me. I rather pay them the extra than the folks at Custom.

You can't transfer orders. You either buy them or cancel them. Or you could have it shipped to your buyer.

i'll buy it from you. :-) maybe you could change ship address and name of recipient?

Man! HLJ was up for THAT long and I missed it? Congrats to all you guys who picked that up and I hope it wasn't an error. I doubt it was if it finally went "Order Stop."

Actually worked out for me anyway cause I had a terrible nap so I was half awake. Saw Amiami reopen but wasn't fast enough. Happened to check AE and managed to pick up my second Ozma so I'm officially done :)

I crashed for the rest of the night and am now on my way to work bleary eyed.

Painful I had to pay up front for both my preorders though.

We still got more rounds of NY, I assume, so all shouldn't be lost yet!

Edited by xrentonx

Thinking the same. The reseller I asked has yet to announce preorders. If they could guarantee me a unit, then I'll have to think about keeping my HLJ order.