DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Here it is in fighter mode with the Ozma parts and the V1 S head (Remember that the blue is not that bright in person). Head does nor sit flush (but I have not tinkered with it).

post-2996-0-73667300-1358551377_thumb.jpg post-2996-0-26100400-1358551511_thumb.jpg

But when you add the chest armor ir covers it. Have not used the kit S head but I think it would fit a lot better.

post-2996-0-51634000-1358551424_thumb.jpg post-2996-0-31405400-1358551567_thumb.jpg

I like the look of the brighter Alto parts. I’ll try them on in person later with a little twist.

I think it would look a million times better if you just used the 25G head and hands. I've never been that big a fan of the 25S head (it's my least favorite of all the head designs applied to any YF/VF-24/25/27/29/30/etc. derivative) but the DX v.1 head is just an abomination.

I beleive the chest piece on Ozma is different then the rest of the VF-25. His one got two bumps on the side and probably have different profiles as well to house the forward facing head. When I transform my VF-25S Renewal it is easier to pull out the chest piece to allow the big head to come out without scratching it.

I believe all the VF's have different chest, back and collar plates. The Models were like this (cept for the collar plates) This is why there's no indentations on the sides to put the lasers down farther on the 25G like the 25S and F backplates

I believe all the VF's have different chest, back and collar plates. The Models were like this (cept for the collar plates) This is why there's no indentations on the sides to put the lasers down farther on the 25G like the 25S and F backplates

This was one of the big improvements of the renewals over the V1. The head, chest, back and neck was changed for every release to get the proper profile in fighter mode, where as the v1's just squashed the hell out of the head sculpts and put funky bevels in the chest and back plates so every head would sort of kind of fit using the same set of parts. (and by fit I mean have ugly gaps and make the spine of the fighter mode look broken).

Here it is in fighter mode with the Ozma parts and the V1 S head (Remember that the blue is not that bright in person). Head does nor sit flush (but I have not tinkered with it).

post-2996-0-73667300-1358551377_thumb.jpg post-2996-0-26100400-1358551511_thumb.jpg

But when you add the chest armor ir covers it. Have not used the kit S head but I think it would fit a lot better.

post-2996-0-51634000-1358551424_thumb.jpg post-2996-0-31405400-1358551567_thumb.jpg

I like the look of the brighter Alto parts. I’ll try them on in person later with a little twist.

Before I lock and load, The Renewal Armor parts can fit on the VF-25G Renewal Valk.....YES?

Now that we have come so far to swap parts of our Valkyries I do have a question.

Is it possible to separate the two parts of the from the codpiece of the Super and Armor Parts and switch them to create a more Anime accurate one for the Super Parts.

What I mean is to take the outer piece of the Armored Parts and combine it with the insert of the Super Parts to get a Super Parts codpiece with a black outline as shown in the line-art.

It's the same with the hip guards the armored one lack the markings of the Super Parts and the top has the wrong color but they would snap on more securely and would solve that issue.

If this would work you don't even have to get a new Set because the Armored Parts come with two codpieces. Of course you have to buy both versions of the add-on sets.

I don't want to encourage anyone to break their Valkyries but someone on the boards that has more experience with toys could look into it.