New Banner

You can add me to really enjoying the new banner. I also like the new kite bullet points in the forums as well. Just noticed those when coming in today. Nice touch.

Yeah, those are new, too. Nice touch, as you say.

Edited by Gubaba

pfunk. This is your official Mod warning. You are required to post the old animated version of your avatar.....or else! B))

I tried man, it doesn't work,, maybe a muppet Mod incognito can help,,, hint,,, nudge,,,

pfunk. This is your official Mod warning. You are required to post the old animated version of your avatar.....or else! B))

Can I put up the old animated version of mine?

BTW, LOVE the banner. I'd vote for keeping it up permanently.

If you're uploading a new animated gif, make sure the proportions are below the forum minimum. 128x128 px? Not sure. If you allow the forum uploader to resize it for you, it'll change it to a non animated pic. That wasn't the problem before, I just had to reset it. I think the forum upgrade did something to all the gif avatars though, that's why there's a lot missing. If you had one before you just need to re-up it.