Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

Actually, I think I'm gonna see about converting one to actual blue angels markings. I dunno if I'll get too fancy, but I kinda want to see how hard that would be to do. I might just buy some pinstriping tape, and make the markings with that to see what will potentially scratch.

Well, you CAN remove the intake covers. You're not supposed to, but people have done it. Apparently it's not that big a deal.

I've unsuccessfully tried to do so recently. I thought it wouldn't be that big a deal but I had to stop when my efforts began to leave marks on the plastic.

I'd love to know how you can remove the intakes as I will have to recast one to fix my 19P at some point.

Mine came with a missing intake and a loose hip joint, the one that pivots the leg outwards. I tried taking apart the hip which isn't really difficult only to find out that the screw wasn't put in the screwhole in the proper axis which is what ruined it. Probably someone at the factory tried to fix it for me, made it worse and adding hurt to injury forgot to put the intake back on... So I'm left with a wounded bird which looks really cool btw, from some angles.

I have no problems with the color of the intake colors because the VF-19 from M7 looks like an anime super hero and not like a piece of actually military equipment unlike the YF-19.

So it's totally okay for them to have bright colors.

Should be Tuesday you get it. I really like the blue on this Valkyrie.

tomorrow it will most likely be!! i'll be busy with a doctor Appt. in the morning too, Shoot...

Congrats on getting one!

I just ran into a jam and had to cancel my orders. My son hurt himself at the park at the jungle gym and we took him to the hospital. He's fine just a big baby but the bill severely drained my wallet.

Take it out of his allowance.

So I finally got my 19p today. I'm very happy with it.

I don't really like that there's no indication on where to apply the decals, specially with such a huge decal sheet.

Another thing I noticed, I was playing with the shoulders and noticed they do open to reveal speakers. I haven't seen any picture about it on this thread or the web, and the manual actually says nothing about it, strange thing.

post-14893-0-99788100-1363647781_thumb.jpg

Lol he's 3 I really thought he broke his arm cause he wouldn't let me or my wife touch it. When we did he screamed in pain. Lucky nothing was wrong with his arm just a bruise and a cut

Glad to hear your kid is ok though hearing your kid cry out in pain is always hard.

I don't really like that there's no indication on where to apply the decals, specially with such a huge decal sheet.

Another thing I noticed, I was playing with the shoulders and noticed they do open to reveal speakers. I haven't seen any picture about it on this thread or the web, and the manual actually says nothing about it, strange thing.

attachicon.gifpic1.jpg

Congrats on the P it is one of my favorite Valkyries

attachicon.gifpic1.jpg

Congrats! Erm, shared design with the VF-19Kai?

attachicon.gifpic1.jpg

the speakers are there because the lower half of the shoulder pauldron is taken from the kai. It isn't supposed to open. If you notice, there's no pin at the hinge and there's glue all over it that is supposed to keep it together.

Congrats on getting one!

I just ran into a jam and had to cancel my orders. My son hurt himself at the park at the jungle gym and we took him to the hospital. He's fine just a big baby but the bill severely drained my wallet.

very sorry to hear, Godspeed...

looks like it got held up 200 miles away in my hometown of PORTLAND, but it should definitely be here tomorrow, though!

VF-19SJOHNship3-19-13_zps48ad1c13.png

Edited by Shaorin

Anyone know how long HK Collectibles takes to ship things out? Ordered that VF-19S on the 15th, and haven't heard anything yet. Paypal payment was accepted, but haven't heard anything since then. :huh:

Last time I ordered from them, it took 4 to 5 days from payment until they shipped.

Graham

Hkcollectibles actually has a user account here at macrossworld! Their reasonably good responding to issues and never had any issues with them! So don't be afraid to ping them! To seattle thier cheap shipping is faster than amiami or hlj SAL...