DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

Actually, rather than stickers (which would really look like crap), Bandai if they wanted could probably make one Super Pack set for all VF-25 variants, using swappable plug-in colour plastic pieces where required, except possibly for the intake covers, which may be too thin to accomadate removeable parts.

The leg, shield and dorsal(back) Super parts have no different colour markings, so they are common between Alto/Ozma/Micheal/Luca.

The big wing boosters only have the colour band around the tip which is different, so that part could easily be made a swappable plug-in colour piece.

The chest armour again is mostly grey with only the left and right coloured raised sections. These sections could easily be made as swappable parts.

The shoulder missile launchers could also have swappable different colour hatches.

So really the only parts of the Super Pack that would need to be duplicated for all for colours would be the intake covers.

Graham

Wow, that really is a good idea. It never occurred to me.

Vlen

I can't help but remember the days that we argu... discussed that whether the DX 25 was "done right as it has to be chubby for this size to be transformable" or "half assed effort". B))

I guess the people who called it a "half-assed effort" turned out to be vindicated.

to be fair there was the v1, the vf27, the yf29, and now the v2. It's not like bandai didn't need numerous efforts to learn from to develop the line. I'm sure they might not have been 100 percent thrilled with the result but they probably felt the effort was there on the v1. I can't wait to get my shipping notice and do my own comparisons.

to be fair there was the v1, the vf27, the yf29, and now the v2. It's not like bandai didn't need numerous efforts to learn from to develop the line. I'm sure they might not have been 100 percent thrilled with the result but they probably felt the effort was there on the v1. I can't wait to get my shipping notice and do my own comparisons.

Let's not go over this again...

The shops said they would have it tomorrow. Hope I can squeeze some time to take pics!!!!! But I guess I'll have to do it on Sat night.

I see the legs droop a bit in fighter mode, I hope that's only because the wing gloves aren't properly locked in place to the legs. Otherwise, Bandai could stand to take a few notes from Yamato on making locking tabs on the arms for the legs in fighter mode. While we're on the subject, Yamato could stand to take some notes from Bandai on tampo printing EVERYTHING. :p

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Paid for mine. $160 at current exchange rates. Ouch.

You EMS high rollers please let us know how great the toy is, especially how well the paint and markings hold up to handling and transformation. :)

EDIT: Never thought I'd say this about a Bandai product... but the toy looks more anime-accurate than the model kit. :blink:

Edited by Lolicon