DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

Good idea. I would just have 1 ozuma displayed in naked form and 1 with armor pack.

As for ebay: You don't have to use ebay. You could sell it in the for sale section here.

Me: I personally want to wait and see though as I like to hear reviews of things before buying. Very rarely have I bought things on preorder. Got to save up some for masterpiece optimus prime mp-10 which will probably be followed up by ultra magnus masterpiece with armour.

Waiting for reviews is always a good idea, but I'm afraid I don't have that luxury where I'm at. While there's always HLJ and AmiAmi to order from, it's much cheaper to get non-discounted stuff from my local hobby store, due to shipping costs and import taxes. The stores don't always bring in a lot of stuff, so pre-ordering is always the best option to make sure the item doesn't get sold out.

Yup, don't worry about Ebay--sell it here! Always plenty of willing valk buyers for most any type.

Thanks for the suggestion, David and Lowviz. I just hope there are buyers willing to pay shipping all the way to Asia.

Edited by GU-11

Hmm.......wish Bandai would announce whether the super and armoured packs are going to be bundles or stand alone web-exclusives.

If they are going to be bundles, I will hold off getting the original first releases of the naked (bare) V2s.

Graham

If they are going to be bundles, I will hold off getting the original first releases of the naked (bare) V2s.

Graham

And because most people feel this way, this is why unfortunately that we will not see an announcement till after bandai gets to sell lots of non armored valks, then they will come back for our cash for the second time with armored sets

Edited by HEY BOYS

And because most people feel this way, this is why unfortunately that we will not see an announcement till after bandai gets to sell lots of non armored valks, then they will come back for our cash for the second time with armored sets

If how quickly the pre-orders keep selling out is any indication, they seem to be selling quite well already despite a number of people holding off purchases until then.

Considering the price range on Japanese online sites was around $135 (lowest at Amiami) to about $150 (Anime-Export - as others pointed out, preorders are still available there), yeah, that's hella pricey. But then, BBTS has always been more pricey on a whole range of toys, so it's not a surprise.

I wonder when HLJ will put their preorders up?

Edited by pud333

I'm sure they'll sell it. Chances are HLJ is awaiting comfirmation on stock amounts before posting their preorder. The other sites probably jumped the gun a bit and based their orders on how the 25F sold, or something like that.

Usually that's how it goes i think. A lot of online retailers will place something up on order and find out how many they're getting and will do a stop order eventually. But along the way until release a number of people will usually cancel their order for a number of reasons, bad suspicions, poor income, lack of interest etc.

Typically I order at BBTS cause they're fast on their shipping, most of the time at least, not too mention BBTS wont charge me until the item arrives unlike Anime Exports.

These look great, but other than price, I am also kind of thinking that I would prefer something in the 1/100 scale that isn't as crappy as the vf100s but rather is as good as the HI Metal valkyrie. I am somehow really happy with my hi metals standing alongside my MG Gundams. I mean, nothing better in real-robot land than in scale collections...

On the other hand - these are sweet...

Pete

Yeah, if you're in the US, ordering from BBTS would be fastest in terms of how long it stays in the mail system. For me, it's faster to order right from Japan with the slowest method, than it is to get something from BBTS. It takes about 3 weeks on average for BBTS to send me stuff to Canada. It's not all BBTS' fault though; Canada customs holds packages for a week or more. And then about 90% of the time I get hit with fees. It seems the BBTS.com tape all over the box is a magnet for customs officials. Out of all the orders I've done from Amiami and HLJ in the last few years, I've only been hit with customs fees twice. the second time being just he other day for a $400 package.

These look great, but other than price, I am also kind of thinking that I would prefer something in the 1/100 scale that isn't as crappy as the vf100s but rather is as good as the HI Metal valkyrie. I am somehow really happy with my hi metals standing alongside my MG Gundams. I mean, nothing better in real-robot land than in scale collections...

Pete

I think 1/100 scale is pretty dead. At least the hi metal line is.

Pete

You should start with PG Gundams to go along Yamato's 1/60 line ;)

Wow...and it's not just the head or the neck, it's EVERYTHING that can be seen in the picture that shows the complete superiority of the V2 over the V1 of this sculpt. Makes me feel bad for those that got themselves balls deep into the V1's. sad.gif

-Kyp

Instead of feeling bad for those who bought Ver 1, we should all be thankful .They basically helped funding Ver 2. I don't understand this sort of thinking, no offense.

I own no frontier valks, and I wish I did.

BTW, Thanks Graham/Shawn for having the forums back. It looks great.

Edited by vlenhoff

Instead of feeling bad for those who bought Ver 1, we should all be thankful .They basically helped funding Ver 2. I don't understand this sort of thinking, no offense.

I own no frontier valks, and I wish I did.

BTW, Thanks Graham/Shawn for having the forums back. It looks great.

There's nothing wrong with feeling bad for those who bought the V1's and felt like they got the short end of the stick. Yes, I'm well aware that the V1's paved the way to the V2's we're getting, and of course, I'm thankful that we're getting these. But that doesn't mean that I still can't feel bad for those who felt they got screwed over by Bandai on this.

Also, after seeing the prices from everywhere else on these, I'm glad I went with AmiAmi.

-Kyp

personally I think when I get mine I'll make a very cool video review with the comparison of the changes and the good versus the bad. But I also didn't even preorder the alto version and going to wait on that since i don't have the cash to support that endeavor.

If bandai is following the same release trend as with the V1's, wouldn't the Super bundles for Michael and Luca be next?

Just wondering if the release schedules match the V1's? Was Ozma released this far behind the Alto in the V1 series, or was there just

as much of a time gap?

There's nothing wrong with feeling bad for those who bought the V1's and felt like they got the short end of the stick. Yes, I'm well aware that the V1's paved the way to the V2's we're getting, and of course, I'm thankful that we're getting these. But that doesn't mean that I still can't feel bad for those who felt they got screwed over by Bandai on this.

Also, after seeing the prices from everywhere else on these, I'm glad I went with AmiAmi.

-Kyp

It is ok Kyp, now I see you don't know what I am referring too. Please feel free to revise my original post. No one got "screwed" by purchasing the V1. It is only you who makes it sound like that smarty pants.

You ought be greatful to all the people who bought them in the first place, instead of vulgarly saying they got screwed.

I guess respect is something rare to many people.

V.

Edited by vlenhoff