Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie (v2.0)

Does anyone know where I can find a sticker placement guide for the VF-19? I've flipped through the manual, checked the back of the sticker sheet, and nothing!

there isn't one. I don't think it was nessesary to add a sticker sheet if they weren't going to add a sticker placement page in the manual. But if you are experienced in placing stickers on your other Macross collections, use your imagination. B))

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Yeah, I'd say about 90% of the stickers with the Fire Valk are more just for fun. I mean.. sure, technically they could be put on the plane, but they aren't official by any stretch of the imagination.

What the sheet does include is a lot of stuff you could use to make custom VF-19 schemes, including NUNS markings from Frontier era aircraft.

Soooo the excalibur needs to come out cause i keep transforming my kai, or if one day i have money again i need to buy a second one for fighter and battroid modes in constant display.

Soooo the excalibur needs to come out cause i keep transforming my kai, or if one day i have money again i need to buy a second one for fighter and battroid modes in constant display.

I know what you mean!!! It looks so awesome in all modes and the transformation is so addictive and so rewarding, especially that cockpit gimmick.

I know what you mean!!! It looks so awesome in all modes and the transformation is so addictive and so rewarding, especially that cockpit gimmick.

Ditto. They hit this ball out of the park. Solid feel, solid transformation. Close to perfect QC.

after transforming my 19 for about the 3rd time over the weekend along with some of my older Yamato Valks--the 21, the yf-19,the VF 11, and so on, it is just amazing how much BETTER the 19 is than ALL of them...I will have to get a blue blazer! :lol:

ohh...and i did NOT have to resort to youtube for a video for it either...like i did for the 21.... :blink::lol:

Edited by derex3592

I wonder when we'll start hearing grumblings of other VF-19 variants?

ummm, RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

where's my YF-19? i'm even beginning to consider the inevitable VF-19S, despite the awful stubby wings!!

ummm, RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

where's my YF-19? i'm even beginning to consider the inevitable VF-19S, despite the awful stubby wings!!

If they offered a newly engineered YF-19 I would buy it day 1. I would also take a VF-19S with it's stubby wings.

I'm really looking forward to a VF-19F. Much prefer the colours and head sculpt over the S. I hope they do the wings in the Master File style, where the tip of the wings isn't quite as stubby as the line art. Even in the anime itself they aren't that stubby

I'm really looking forward to a VF-19F. Much prefer the colours and head sculpt over the S. I hope they do the wings in the Master File style, where the tip of the wings isn't quite as stubby as the line art. Even in the anime itself they aren't that stubby

Has there ever been a planned release date for the VF-19s or f? Better yet, has Yamato officially disclosed plans of releasing the VF-19s or f variants? Sorry for asking a question that may already have been asked :unsure:

Finally got mine! Haven't transformed it yet, but it seems really tight, and quite a beautiful piece imo. Didn't even want to transform it due to the beauty of the fighter mode :) . I had one little issue though. One mine, it came out of the box with one of the flaps which attaches to the shoulder sticking up (it acts to cover up the head fin in fighter mode: those 2 shoulder flaps...). No matter how hard I tried, I could not for the love of anything get that flap to stick back down. Kinda ruined the sleek design for me.

Do you think this is just a factory mistransformation error, or a genuine problem. Its not too bad, just a little pet peeve that ruins the sleekness for me :(

Mine were the same too, it's a transformations issue. Since then I have transformed it and now the flaps stay down. Pull out the arms/sheild a bit, they should sit flush after that.

Mine were the same too, it's a transformations issue. Since then I have transformed it and now the flaps stay down. Pull out the arms/sheild a bit, they should sit flush after that.

I'll try this too. My left flap doesn't sit as flush as the right flap. Not a huge deal, but I'm glad it's fixable :)

There is sadly a minor issue with mine. In fighter mode, one of the landing gear bays on the legs doesn't remain closed and flops open slightly. Not really a huge problem as I usually display it with the landing gear deployed in fighter mode, due to the lack of a stand.

Started transformation, but was unable to get to battroid successfully. That nose/gullet section is ridiculously hard to get right. Can anyone make a video specific to that section?

The toy is sharp, and quite awesome. I have some issues though. Who thought ball joints were a good idea for the ankles? Mine (new) can't even stand effectively in gerwalk mode :/ I'm afraid it will fall over, it's so unstable. Also, are the calf joints are kinda loose as well :/

Really like it though :)

Started transformation, but was unable to get to battroid successfully. That nose/gullet section is ridiculously hard to get right. Can anyone make a video specific to that section?

The toy is sharp, and quite awesome. I have some issues though. Who thought ball joints were a good idea for the ankles? Mine (new) can't even stand effectively in gerwalk mode :/ I'm afraid it will fall over, it's so unstable. Also, are the calf joints are kinda loose as well :/

Really like it though :)

if you fully extend the foot in question and point both sections of the foot (front and back) down, you'll have access to the screws that hold the feet assembly together. Tightening the screws should tighten the ankles.

^Ok, hopefully, that will help. It's not like the thing won't stand up or anything, its just that when in GERWALK mode, my subconciuous tells me that it will fall over. It is kinda of nose heavy imo. Also, maybe positioning the feet better will lead to a better pose lol.

All in all, its awesome! Glad i chose this over the yf-29. All that i need now is for someone to show me how to transform that nose/gullet section properly so that I can actually transform to battroid mode...

Fighter isn't bad though :D

^Ok, hopefully, that will help. It's not like the thing won't stand up or anything, its just that when in GERWALK mode, my subconciuous tells me that it will fall over. It is kinda of nose heavy imo. Also, maybe positioning the feet better will lead to a better pose lol.

All in all, its awesome! Glad i chose this over the yf-29. All that i need now is for someone to show me how to transform that nose/gullet section properly so that I can actually transform to battroid mode...

Fighter isn't bad though :D

Here's the video I used as a guide

The video addresses the nose/gullet section you asked about. It's a tad tricky, but once you get it down, you'll be able to transform with ease. Enjoy!

Edited by whitestar

Thanks whitestar. The nose section is fine, its just one step thats scewing me over. The part where you have to correctly position the nose downward and adjust the position of the attached swivel bar inward as well. I just can't seem to move the swivel bar inward.

And to Actar, my sympathies goes out to you. I am really scared to use the landing gear bays as that *snap* that each door makes when either opening or closing scares the daylight out of me, and I feel as though its broken the joint or snapped off completely, even though it is fine. Why oh why can't they just be normal tension joints? I hate that *snap*

Have no idea if this helps or not, but here is how I pose my VF-19 in Gerwalk mode. For me, I bend the knee and Gerwalk joint forwards to the max and the ankle joints backwards to the max. It's super sturdy on mine.

6-7.jpg