134 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite from the list

• 1/60 scale Destroid Monster
    • 1/60 scale Destroid Phalanx
    • Non-scale or 1/3000 Britai Nupetiet Vergnitzs Class Battleship
    • Non-scale Gorg Bodolzaa-Class Mobile Fortress
    • T-REX Zentradi Pilot figure
    • 1/60 VF-17

Yamato Open Showroom event had a showcase of stuff that Yamato is currently considering developing, but I was told only one as of now is going forward. Can't say which one it is but it should be announced soon.

1/60 scale Destroid Monster arm cannon and shoulder CAD data sheet dated 2010-9-29

1/60 upper body Destroid Phalanx cast in clear plastic

1/60 VF-17 CAD data sheet dated 2010-12-3

Print out of line art for Britai Nupetiet VergnitzsClass Battleship

Print out of DYRL Gorg Bodolzaa-Class Mobile Fortress

DYRL SDF-1 1/3000 etching parts documentation

1/60 Vf-1 etching parts on spur

T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Have fun speculating.

wth else to be considered if it isnt the vf-17? someone slap some senses to the decision makers.

Yamato Open Showroom event had a showcase of stuff that Yamamto is currently considering developing, but I was told only one as of now is going forward. Can't say which one it is but it should be announced soon.

1/60 scale Destroid Monster arm cannon and shoulder CAD data sheet dated 2010-9-29

T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Have fun speculating.

Yack! Deculture!

Yamato Open Showroom event had a showcase of stuff that Yamamto is currently considering developing, but I was told only one as of now is going forward. Can't say which one it is but it should be announced soon.

T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Have fun speculating.

:o:o:o

Darn! It means that they are only considering the VF-17, not the Phalanx!

I need the Phalanx, while VF-17 is nice to have.

I would be happy to know I am wrong.

I think we all kind of know that (VF-17) coming from Graham months ago.

I still hope that would be Phalanx or Monster.

(Oh, forgot this is the scoop post. please delete my post if it is needed.) :p

Edited by macrossnake

T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Have fun speculating.

Show us the pictures blast you.

T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Have fun speculating.

1/3000 Nupetiet-Vergnitzs Class!

nupetiet-vergnitzs-dyrl-profile.gif

1.33m long...

Make it in DYRL color scheme, of course the hull should split into two parts to show the main gun...

Add firing effect parts like in Mazinger Super Robot Chogokin line (OK, I'm exaggerating)

nupetiet-vergnitzs-dyrl-damagegun.gif

And put it in the box in 3 separated pieces like 50cm, 50cm and 33cm, to be assembled by us, in order to keep the cost and box small!

Thank you in advance Yamato! :lol:

Let's share our speculations here :)

- 1/60 scale Destroid Monster arm cannon and shoulder CAD data sheet dated 2010-9-29

Too big - bigger than 1:200 SDF-1, so it's gona be another HDP kit.

- 1/60 upper body Destroid Phalanx cast in clear plastic

About time.

- 1/60 VF-17 CAD data sheet dated 2010-12-3

About time, too.

- Print out of line art for Britai Nupetiet VergnitzsClass Battleship

- Print out of DYRL Gorg Bodolzaa-Class Mobile Fortress

Right, they expect people to buy a giant space cucumber? And giant space water melon?

Look, if they want to make those ships, they should consider another take at trading figure type products, something like [rul=http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10117178]this[/url] or this or this.

- DYRL SDF-1 1/3000 etching parts documentation

- 1/60 Vf-1 etching parts on spur

They should just make them, low cost low risk.

- T-REX Zent Pilot figure

Limited I guess.

Edited by CF18

- Print out of line art for Britai Nupetiet VergnitzsClass Battleship

- Print out of DYRL Gorg Bodolzaa-Class Mobile Fortress

Right, they expect people to buy a giant space cucumber? And giant space water melon?

Look, if they want to make those ships, they should consider another take at trading figure type products, something like this or this or this.

Nupetiet-Vergnitzs is a cool cucumber though! :)

Edited by charger69

I love the designs of the space cucumbers but I've never had the desire to own one for display. I don't think they'd be fun as toys. They won't be effective as tiny models because they'd look silly as smaller pieces in the middle of all my valks. And if they did make them big enough to do the ships justice, I wouldn't want them to overwhelm my collection as centerpieces because I'd rather have the Macross or a really nicely detailed 1/48 VF-1 to be that piece. I think the 1/60 regult is the perfect representation of the enemy forces for my display, but I wouldn't mind a 1/60 Glaug to offset it. lol.

I hope they do the Phalanx.

And at this point I'm a bigger fan of the VF-171 and would rather have that than the VF-17. I'm still hoping for a Bandai 1/60 Recon type 171.

I think their deciding factor is to put the most loved one to the bottom of the list, knowing that we will buy it anyway whenever they will release it...

BTW Yamato don't take this as a negative comment... I still want my Nupetiet-Vergnitzs :)

Edited by charger69

I thought yamato has already made up their mind. (VF-17 as we all know will happen)

Personally, I would certainly perfer 1/60 Destroid Phalanx or Destroid Monster to anything else.

A 1/3000 Britai Nupetiet Vergnitzs Class Battleship would be cool too, afterall 1/3000 SDF-1 needs its counterpart! :)

Edited by macrossnake

out of this list, obviously the vf-17 will win, thats something most pll are waiting for (not sure which of the variations i want the most, will decide once i see the final mold of the first run). The other ones on the list.... Monster??? Get the Bandai Monster, why you need the Yamato one? The zentradi ships??? The regult was limited and costed 400$, why this? Honestly, i like it, but i know they will make it too expensive for what it is. The Phalanx, wel, macross fans here seem to like it, so maybe some day, but seriously, wouldnt pll rather have instead:

- vf-2ss (macross 2), alot of milk molding here, consider this one seriously Yamato, or Bandai, after the vf-17 that is, cause lotsa variations there too. Personnaly, i want the vf-2ss, but it makes sense for yamato to make the vf-17 after vf-19

- vf-4, fans here like it, i think its not bad, but AFTER vf-2ss.

Honestly, I'd LOVE to see the 1/60 Monster, but the size of that damn thing? The 1/3000 SDF-1 is costing us 400 + USD...the Monster may be what? Twice that? :blink: :blink: And where in the hell would you put it? :o

The phalanx would be awesome. And the 17.

As for the "flying cucumber?" I'd even be interested in that one. But again, it will be VERY pricey...it better fly or something cool! :lol:

The whiteboard is just for visitors to make wishes, right? :rolleyes:

Correct.

No, good find.

Graham

Save, Renato, Tochiro - did you actually get to see a VF-17 CAD data sheet? I haven't seen that yet :(

If yes, which mode(s) did it show? How did it look, what can you remember?

Graham

The CAD data sheets were in a glass case and laid over each other in a fanned out fashion, so you couldn't actually see the whole CAD sheet. The VF-17 was on the bottom so you could only see some of the top view and side fighter mode but it looked like had not been developed for transformation yet.

Correct.

The CAD data sheets were in a glass case and laid over each other in a fanned out fashion, so you couldn't actually see the whole CAD sheet. The VF-17 was on the bottom so you could only see some of the top view and side fighter mode but it looked like had not been developed for transformation yet.

How did the side fighter mode look like, relatively slim like Kawamori's lineart, or chunky like the old Bandai 1/65 toy?

Getting a lineart accurate, slim looking VF-17 fighter mode, while keeping the battroid nice and beefy looking is going to be one hell of a trick to pull off