The Dark Knight Rises

Ladic

I think we're all in agreement, that she needs the cleavage and ears. I also think her suit should be skintight.

Actually, I'm not. I hate that version of Catwoman, since she looks likes a refugee from DOA or Soul Caliber. And this isn't a good thing. I'm so against that version of her costume that I swore off of Archam City because of Catwoman's trailer; what with the slowly rendered shots of her ass as she wiggles up to combat...

I really like the Jim Balent and Jim Lee versions. I wasn't refering to a specific version of the character. Just a generalized version of her. Most versions of the character have her in a somewhat sexy outfit, which is appropriate when you think about who she is, and what she's aiming to do. Her sexuality or sensuality should show through in some form in regards to her costume. I think its what initially gives her the upper hand against most males. She should use it as a weapon, to momentarily distract her opponents.

Edited by Golden Arms

after the Nolan's Joker I expect great characters but bane and catwoman simply fail :angry:

I don't know, I wasn't very excited about seeing The Joker again until seeing him in action. I'm willing to give Bane & Catwoman the same chance. I think Penguin or The Riddler would have been a worse choice. And I don't think anyone will touch Mr. Freeze again or decades to come. Which is sad, because TAS version was pretty awesome.

I don't know, I wasn't very excited about seeing The Joker again until seeing him in action. I'm willing to give Bane & Catwoman the same chance. I think Penguin or The Riddler would have been a worse choice. And I don't think anyone will touch Mr. Freeze again or decades to come. Which is sad, because TAS version was pretty awesome.

Actually, Nolan would've made the Riddler perfect on screen by simply casting Guy Pearce. All Pearce has to do is incorporate elements of his character from Memento.

I want Batman,s back broken!!!!

Take this franchise out with a snap.

It,ll be a great cliff hanger,and force the next group of writers to bring their A game.

I think Nolan could make most of Batman's rogues compelling. The riddler could've worked, and I think Deadshot would be cool as well. But both of these character's may have seemed too similar to ground that was covered with the Joker depiction.

I actually said to someone that Nolan wouldn't be able to best the Jack Nicholson Joker.. Guess I was wrong, which is why now, Nolan gets my vote.

I actually said to someone that Nolan wouldn't be able to best the Jack Nicholson Joker.. Guess I was wrong, which is why now, Nolan gets my vote.

And he didn't just top it, he made Jack Nicholson look like Sid Ceasar.

You mean the Batman Beyond version

I consider them two different jokers.

But I am tired of this whole realistic take on everything.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

You mean the Batman Beyond version

Batman Beyond Mr. Freeze was awesome. Honestly, most things in that show were pretty cool. Who wouldn't want a Batsuit that turns invisible???

How much did TDK make in cinema's? I think you will have to put up with this "take" for a while longer.....

And he didn't just top it, he made Jack Nicholson look like Sid Ceasar.

I feel that both Nicholson and Ledger gave very compelling, yet different, views of the same character. Nicholson brought us the Clown Prince of Crime, a person who brings a focus to his criminal activities yet is completely insane enough to gas the entire city population for lulz. Ledger brought us the Joker as a force of nature, a complete anarchist whom exists only to bring chaos and misery to the world. Don't forget that Mark Hamill's take on the Joker is equally as valid; the joking trickster who matches Batman step for step.

Its why Nolan is the F---ing MAN! Why CGI the Batwing when you can just build one with moving turbine blades!! Can't wait for this one. B))

Nolan is probably the only action director at the moment who underuses CGI, and that is a good thing.

BTY here is the new BatWing, in case you haven't seen it.

Looks like it ought to be able to dock with a Gundam...

Nolan is probably the only action director at the moment who underuses CGI, and that is a good thing.

Hear Hear!

Always thought TAS Freeze and Two Face were the most compelling villians; never followed Beyond. In much the same way that Mark Hamill made it work for the Joker, Richard "Bull" Moll really breathed life into Harvey Dent's animated persona. But that's moot, anyway, I know. Clay Face would show a good deal of potential; but only if it were a fair bit more restrained than the TAS ver--keep it just to what the guy could do to manipulate his facial and external skin features, and not just some shapeshifting blob with seemingly limitless ability change/add mass...

Edited by reddsun1

BTY here is the new BatWing, in case you haven't seen it.

Oh gag and vomit. I thought the batmobile was stretching the boundries of Nolan's hyper-realistic take on the franchise but this breaks the suspension of disbelief he's been able to weave thus far. While I hesitate to pull the Ruined FOREVERalarm just yet, my hand is itching ever closer to the handle...

We have yet to see what it will actually look like on film though. It does look odd but actually production shot will look different than the behind the scenes view of it.

That Batwing simply rocks my socks. Love the looks of it. It evokes the same feeling of oddly beauty awe, when I saw first pics of the fantastic F117 stealth bomber.

Oh gag and vomit. I thought the batmobile was stretching the boundries of Nolan's hyper-realistic take on the franchise but this breaks the suspension of disbelief he's been able to weave thus far. While I hesitate to pull the Ruined FOREVERalarm just yet, my hand is itching ever closer to the handle...

Don't take this the wrong way but I'll forever trust Nolan's taste over *anything* you pick any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

:p

FWIW rumor is that rotors will be added to the batcopter in post production, so it's not just floating there.

Real rotors are perfectly safe to have on a Hollywood set, just ask John Landis (or Vic Morrow).

• 1 month later...