Yamato 1/60 VF-X

nexxstrait

• 2 weeks later...

The VF-X toy cannot be more expensive than a transformable VF, because it is transformable. :p

The VF-X is non-transformable, but the VF-X toy is not really a VF-X.

It may not be anime accurate, but I like the idea.

13_l.jpg

15_l.jpg

16_l.jpg

17_l.jpg

18_l.jpg

19_l.jpg

20_l.jpg

21.jpg

haha, what a cheap way to make a VF-X toy but just adding that extra piece to cover the arms. Not accurate by any means, but at least it's a cool paint scheme. may be tempted to get this

There's lots of extra detailing to make it similar to the VF-X, all the extra vents and things.

The color scheme is FANTASTIC, and the included -1A head immediately puts it in to HOLY MOTHER OF WANT!!!

There's lots of extra detailing to make it similar to the VF-X, all the extra vents and things.

The color scheme is FANTASTIC, and the included -1A head immediately puts it in to HOLY MOTHER OF WANT!!!

I'm not sure but I think the extra vents are paint apps and not molded detail.

I'm not sure but I think the extra vents are paint apps and not molded detail.

agreed, it's just a painted up 1/60 v2 VF-1A with an extra piece to cover the arms to make it look like a VF-X... pretty clever to do it though!

THIS will be my low viz(might pick it up) until Yamato makes another low viz.

exactly what i was thinking... if these were the colors used for the low-vis 1S, i would've been all over that.

too bad it's another f'n exclusive... i'm gonna need to psych myself up to spend whatever will be the final price tag for this sweet looking bird. goodbye 1/60 Angel Bird, hello VF-X.