No Beagle Blow Superior... that blows superior...

EXO

If the Mospeada figure set gets to set 5 or 6 that I'm working on, there will be some "baddies" (shock trooper). The foot soldier is already designed, and will be in an earlier set, as well as Lunk/Jim's jeep. Got a lot planned for the Mospeada toys. As long as the interest is there, hopefully I'll get through the entire run of ideas.

I was chatting with Peter about this. I too wish someone would make the baddies. I did this like 15 years ago. It's VERY chipped and quickly repaired after years of moving around the world. All the claw ends are shipped off too. It's molded in fiberglass resin so it is kinda brittle. It was also my first real sculpt so it shows in the poor details :D It's 1/48th scale to go with the model kit.

So who do we talk to about getting the baddies!?!? - MT

Clearly, we talk to YOU about getting baddies!!! That's a nice sculpt....more please, and mass produce.

Thanks MechTech!!!!

If the Mospeada figure set gets to set 5 or 6 that I'm working on, there will be some "baddies" (shock trooper). The foot soldier is already designed, and will be in an earlier set, as well as Lunk/Jim's jeep. Got a lot planned for the Mospeada toys. As long as the interest is there, hopefully I'll get through the entire run of ideas.

We need a drooling smiley...... ^_^

It's too bad I don't have any more alphas and betas to display with those figures or upcoming invids. Sold them all. How about some 1:10 invids? :lol:

Ask MechTech to make one once he's done with that 6-foot monster he's building :rolleyes:

It's too bad I don't have any more alphas and betas to display with those figures or upcoming invids. Sold them all. How about some 1:10 invids? :lol:

I guess I'll be pulling out my Mospeada stuff very soon and taking pics. I got a set of 1/72 scale coming for someone, and the 1/55ish guys all should be here hopefully this week. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm excited to see what these will look like.

Congrats! My 1987 self wouldn't have believed such a thing could ever exist, let alone that I'd own one.

Thanks. I was afraid to transform it when I saw all 100 steps in the booklet, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The more I look at it, the better it gets -- it just looks incredibe. It's one amazing feat of engineering.

Nice danth!!!

Where,d you get it,ebay or online store?

Once you get the hang of the transformation , don,t forget to post some more pics!! ;)

Thanks. I was afraid to transform it when I saw all 100 steps in the booklet, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The more I look at it, the better it gets -- it just looks incredibe. It's one amazing feat of engineering.

Agreed the transformation is quite intimidating the first time you do it, as you said theres a lot of steps especially compared if your used to the old GAKKEN Ride Armor, that one is basically 1-2-3-Done! I have 2 of the Rand figures now (One Displayed, the other still Boxed-up), hopefully when I win the lottery I can get one of Scott's. B))

Nice danth!!!

Where,d you get it,ebay or online store?

Once you get the hang of the transformation , don,t forget to post some more pics!! ;)

I got in on Amazon. I paid $200. I really wish I had gotten the original Japanese version since I prefer that head. I took that pic with the webcam on my Mac, which I guess is why it's kinda blurry.

Agreed the transformation is quite intimidating the first time you do it, as you said theres a lot of steps especially compared if your used to the old GAKKEN Ride Armor, that one is basically 1-2-3-Done! I have 2 of the Rand figures now (One Displayed, the other still Boxed-up), hopefully when I win the lottery I can get one of Scott's. B))

Yeah, I doubt I'll ever own the Scott/Stik, but I prefer the Rand/Rey type anyway. Though I wouldn't mind having that beam cannon.

I got in on Amazon. I paid $200. I really wish I had gotten the original Japanese version since I prefer that head. I took that pic with the webcam on my Mac, which I guess is why it's kinda blurry.

Yeah, I doubt I'll ever own the Scott/Stik, but I prefer the Rand/Rey type anyway. Though I wouldn't mind having that beam cannon.

That's kinda of funny....I'm the opposite..I wouldn't mind too much if the Rand one I own went away...but I would NEVER part with the Scott one!

i too prefer Scott/Stig's character over Rand/Rey... plus they have similar looking bikes.... and even if Lancer/Yellow's bathing, undressing, singing scenes make me cringe every single time, his bike is just way too cool. Rook/Hoquet ---> character & bike = HOT! ^_^

How much are those Scott MPCs going for now? Can't seem to find them anywhere and I was under the assumption that they were horrible sellers.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32804&view=findpost&p=905599

Edited by m0n5t3r

I was going to wait till tomorrow, but I was able to get a decent pic. Here's the prototype pieces, or two of them. They came in several hours ago. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

post-582-0-65568500-1311209945_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool. Those would drastically improve a Mospeada diorama. I don't remember the details. Will the finished product be painted?

They will be cast in that light blue/green. Should the Yellow figure get enough interest, that will be in blue, and the Fuke will be in red. It will help with the painting , but it will still need some work. The idea of color casting is still in the air, but as of now, I'm not painting these. If I do just one set, the time it takes to paint one isn't too bad. If I start doing multiples, it takes time. I may change that, but it's not going to be free.

In my continuing and random effort to keep the memory of Mospeada alive, I just published an updated Mega House review. I might go back later and revise the scores downward... I sort of ran out of time from all the photo editing I was doing. Here's a pic for all those of you who have forgotten about your Mega House toys. -

MH-Ride-Armor-8.jpg

I've been looking for some very cheap Megahouse figures, think I might pay $35 each with everything I've ready about their flaws.

But I keep seeing them go on evilBay for $50 to almost $70?!? Seems too much what what you get...

I only have the Yellow Megahouse and I paid like $70....Worth it??? Well, all depends on how bad you want a Yellow...Ive transformed it ONCE...that's all I could manage...find a pose you like and leave it there...don't think it would hold up to well being played with...just my .02.

I just got a Toynami VR-052T Rand yesterday... after reading comments about this being a little bit sturdier than the Scott/Stick ver., i decided to get one to transform to bits :)

whew! it took me more than an hour to transform it and get everything in place... a minor complaint - the seat on mine doesn't seem to want to "snap" in when pushing it in under the gas tank. (sorry for the blurry pic)

post-8437-0-71341900-1312355294_thumb.jpg

I also got a new display cab to display this and the VR-052F, which I will be keeping in bike mode.

BTW, has anybody ever done that wheelie pose while pointing the galant outward using the stand? I don't wanna stress out Scott's red jumpsuit trying for that pose...

this pose - post-8437-0-70751000-1312355304_thumb.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r