No Beagle Blow Superior... that blows superior...

EXO

A Toynami Scott Cyclone just went on eBay for $610 + $20 shipping --- zoiks!

I did not know these were going for that much...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=120704905321&si=bbPJHuM5eSL5b30QucZs9tkfISQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_3255wt_890

They really aren't going for that much. I'm sure its the result of two rabid fans getting in a pissing contest over the toy :p

A Toynami Scott Cyclone just went on eBay for $610 + $20 shipping --- zoiks!

I did not know these were going for that much...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=120704905321&si=bbPJHuM5eSL5b30QucZs9tkfISQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_3255wt_890

Where's the seller (ae_productions) been? :mellow:

He's been MIA from nanoplasm's Tenjin tread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34611

They really aren't going for that much. I'm sure its the result of two rabid fans getting in a pissing contest over the toy :p

Yup, 2 guys fighting it out (or is it up?) to the $610 mark. Still, it looks like a couple other bidders were interested in paying $300 for this which is still crazy. It's got me thinking I should throw mine on ebay right now...

$300 isn't that much for the Scott Bernard version considering the retail is $199 and is now out of production. The japanese version retailed for about $250, you'd pay $300 shipped. It's probably the best toy Toynami will have an involvement in distributing. $600 is a lot though.

A fellow MWer here told me of a place that still has stacks of these on crates. I may have to invest in a giant purchase.

In other news, as I'm finishing up a custom project, I have been wanting to make 1/60 scale Inbit for awhile. I have lineart for all the basic Inbit, the Scouts and the Shock Trooper ones. I've been thinking of taking the lineart, and copying them to a 1/60 size, then making one that has some posability and has some ratcheted joints. It's in the early phase of planning, but I think it's totally doable.

Why would you choose 1/60 scale? Wouldn't 1/48 be a better choice since it would roughly go with Toynami's Alpha/Beta (or the CMs Legioss).

Well, the toynami alphas are listed at 1/55, and the Aoshimas are listed at 1/48. I guess they'd be at whatever fits that scale, which seems like 1/55, I guess. It's still gonna be pretty damn small.

I would not be surprised if Toynami went Inbit Shock Trooper after their Glaug, in 1/55th...

Or maybe the command ship, since it can be done in Pink, Green and Gray with little retooling...

I would be all for that---HOWEVER--Toynami can't even get it's act together enough to get the 3rd battlepod out--(late Jan release my left foot)-- so I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I would be all for that---HOWEVER--Toynami can't even get it's act together enough to get the 3rd battlepod out--(late Jan release my left foot)-- so I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I know, that they know about the interest in invid vinyl toys to compliment the MPCs, but I don't know if there's just a "by the book" method that says they have to do it in order of series or not, or if they're just concerned about sales. In any case, I'd like to make one that's somewhat functional, and one that's gonna look right, next to the 1/55, or 1/48, or whatever scale those things are, with my collection.

Okay, which one of you was bidding this up on me? :)

sa2485009316-lF.jpg

Used to have one of those. Pretty cool. I used to also have the diecast metal version, the one that only wend from Soldier to Armo diver mode. That one I may still have, although, it has a natural weathered look. I'd like to get another one of those if I can find it on ebay. Nothing like some of the vintage Mospeada to bring up some fresh nostalgia.

Started getting all the lineart I need, and my wife just brought home a nice high end printer that prints up to 16x13 sheets. I will probably spread out my lineart sheets on large paper, and then begin my work on an inbit. On another sidenote to that, this printer will also allow me to make a humongous paper Macross Monster. Sucker should be about 2 feet tall, LOL.

That's expensive junk. But you know they're either never gonna open it, which it's perfect for or they desperately need it for the their blue beta. It doesn't lessen the frustration and disappointment of the buyer once he's opened and had it for a good while... Actually it'll raise it... "Man I paid $363 for this POS???"

Since I've got a couple of them, maybe I should put one up for auction. If anyone wants it, it's yours for only $300? How's that for undercutting someone on ebay?

Used to have one of those. Pretty cool. I used to also have the diecast metal version, the one that only wend from Soldier to Armo diver mode. That one I may still have, although, it has a natural weathered look. I'd like to get another one of those if I can find it on ebay. Nothing like some of the vintage Mospeada to bring up some fresh nostalgia.

Cool, this one is super-rare because its the smallest alpha that normally came on a blister pack, but this one is in a box. Only saw one on Ebay once.

The question too is whether the intake covers were the baby-blue ones or the more faded greyish-blue ones :rolleyes::p (half-serious, half-joking BTW).

Oh well, I'm somewhat thankful my gambit of buying two of these blue Alphas early on eventually paid off. It allowed me to keep one Alpha in battloid mode and the other in fighter mode.

Looking at these suckers up on my shelf, it still amazes me that we finally got a good sized, decent-looking, somewhat reasonably priced Alpha-Beta combo.

Do those saddlebags come painted? They look great! Is EXO making another run?

Yes, EXO's saddlebags do come painted. Not sure, but I think they were cast in that color. If you missed out on the first run, beg EXO to do another, because the Mospeada bikes look absolutley naked without them. I attached a pic of mine.

post-7029-0-90527500-1304182867_thumb.jpg

Yes, EXO's saddlebags do come painted. Not sure, but I think they were cast in that color. If you missed out on the first run, beg EXO to do another, because the Mospeada bikes look absolutley naked without them. I attached a pic of mine.

AWWESSOMMEE! Got mine in the mail yesterday! Gonna get em on first thing tomorrow AM! Gonna be fun to get the Bikes out of the display case and NOT be able to remember how in the he** to transform them! YAY for Sunday's off!

whitestar and derex3592 those photo,s are soooo sexy!!!Don,t be camera shy...please sir I want some more!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT HOT work EXO!!!!

I wonder what it would look like to have the saddle bags on while in armor mode?(Hint thats someone,s que)

I,m officially EXCITED!!!

thanx guys. :o

You guys need the rocket launcher too!!!

I was one of the first to grab these from Exo. I just havent taken a picture til now haha.

img3572k.jpg

img3574w.jpg

At the NY Sakura Matsuri in Brooklyn, Kinokuniya was there. They had one Megahouse Blowsperior for sale. I picked it up for $55. Not bad.

img3569i.jpg

I'm a fan of that Stinger connected to the Ride Armor, but that lighting is a little strange. Is that Blacklighting?

Nope. Its taken in pitch dark and using only my iPhone flashlight app as a source of light. It is like a scale version of a kinoflo studio light. It provides even lighting all around.

A little Off Topic, but to illustrate the iphone lighting here are some examples of my Lego pictures.

(this one uses water and baking soda for the atmosphere effect)

img3479ml.jpg

img3169l.jpg

Similar concept but using a flashlight that is all flood and has a warmer tint.

img3463y.jpg

img3455q.jpg

img3457j.jpg

Thanx Solscud007 for the rocket launcher/saddle bag shot...I feel now that I,ve truly lived!!

:) (even though it mightn,t look that great..)could someone give the saddle bag/rocket launcher in amor mode a go???

I,m sure in the right pose and camera angle it could look sexy..or you could prove me wrong,and I,d humbly agree. :D ...just curious is all.

Thanx Solscud007 for the rocket launcher/saddle bag shot...I feel now that I,ve truly lived!!

:) (even though it mightn,t look that great..)could someone give the saddle bag/rocket launcher in amor mode a go???

I,m sure in the right pose and camera angle it could look sexy..or you could prove me wrong,and I,d humbly agree. :D ...just curious is all.

Here you go. Ask and you shall receive.

img3579d.jpg

Contrary to common disbelief, you can have the saddle bags on post-transformation. They attach on but restrict the movement of the thigh guards. The rear box is stable and nests between the wheel arms.

img3581a.jpg

img3582mz.jpg

img3583u.jpg

img3584jz.jpg

img3586x.jpg

I dont mind the rear box but the saddle bags are so large that it looks rather goofy like this. However I just experimented and post these pictures of a proof of concept.

My side saddle boxes are not glued to the mount plate, so it makes it easier to mount the rear plate first and then attach the box to the plate.