No Beagle Blow Superior... that blows superior...

EXO

To be fair, he has a 1/72 Tread in his pic, he just doesn't have a boxed version of it but I think when you own a toy that rare tracking down the box isn't a huge priority.

So true. A boxed TREAD is rare indeed. There are maybe 3 or 4 known boxed TREADs. By the number of known boxed versions, you might generously guess that there are 4 times that amount in existence. That would be maybe a dozen boxed Legioss/TREAD's left in the world?

The TREAD is techincally a European Lansay release anyway, and for sanity's sake, I don't collect Lansay box variations, Just N.A. and Japan :)

So true. A boxed TREAD is rare indeed. There are maybe 3 or 4 known boxed TREADs. By the number of known boxed versions, you might generously guess that there are 4 times that amount in existence. That would be maybe a dozen boxed Legioss/TREAD's left in the world?

The TREAD is techincally a European Lansay release anyway, and for sanity's sake, I don't collect Lansay box variations, Just N.A. and Japan :)

Actually, I somehow missed the loose 1/72 Tread! That sucker is RARE boxed or not!

Anyway you look at it, that is one damn nice collection that puts mine to shame!

Finally got around to getting the Aoshima Treads and Legioss', what can I say the goodness of the Treads is off balanced by the crappiness of the Legioss' but as a whole their pretty nice. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

post-5693-129691714115_thumb.jpg

post-5693-129691715045_thumb.jpg

post-5693-129691715928_thumb.jpg

Edited by chen

Ah, I thought there were some odd Lansay giftsets you might be missing but knowing you're not going after any of that Lansay stuff that now makes sense.

I've got a whole bunch of New Gen/Mospeada toys out at my photobooth right now. I have a lot of fun with my New Gen/Mospeada toys, even the vintage ones.

Finally got around to getting the Aoshima Treads and Legioss', what can I say the goodness of the Treads is off balanced by the crappiness of the Legioss' but as a whole their pretty nice. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

I actually like the color of those Aoshima Treads. I have the Aoshima Legioss, so perhaps one day I'll be able to swing the time to pic those up. Seeing these Mospeada collections makes me wanna put out my collection for display. Just wish I had the room to do so.

I actually like the color of those Aoshima Treads. I have the Aoshima Legioss, so perhaps one day I'll be able to swing the time to pic those up. Seeing these Mospeada collections makes me wanna put out my collection for display. Just wish I had the room to do so.

Well I bought the blue one off Ebay only to find out that HLJ has a sale on a lot of Aoshima items including the Treads. So at around $75 each I picked up the red and blue one, by the way I scored the Legioss' off Ebay for around $50 each, the price on these things have dropped big time.

Well I bought the blue one off Ebay only to find out that HLJ has a sale on a lot of Aoshima items including the Treads. So at around $75 each I picked up the red and blue one, by the way I scored the Legioss' off Ebay for around $50 each, the price on these things have dropped big time.

They sure have.

I am glad I waited!

Even the CM's use to go for 300 + on eBay. Now you can get them for just over 100 each! (If you are patient).

If you want, pick up a set of the Toynami super poseable Alpha fighters. They are actually the same scale, and look pretty nice next to your 1/55 (or "1:48") scale Legioss. That way, you don't have to transform them either! And the Super Poseable Alphas DO WORK with the Beta (Tread) Fighter too!

So what's the general consensus on the Maia Alpha reissue? Collection DX says it's an important improvement over the previous releases, but it says nothing about the hands. Not much of a SC fan, but I'd like to have at least one sturdy MPC to fiddle with and not just for display.

It's pretty nice. Just be sure to get the upgraded one. The "recalled" version. I am not sure how to tell them apart. I think Jenius on the forms made note of it once, but I cannot seem to locate his post regarding the matter. Anyhow, the first release was THE WORST release of ANY TOYNAMI toy. But the recalled version is pretty awesome. I have two of them, and I just love them. The hands on mine seem to be vastly improved over the original Alpha release.

As far as the Shadow Beta fighter, I've heard it was canceled, but Toynami may still release it later.

It's pretty nice. Just be sure to get the upgraded one. The "recalled" version. I am not sure how to tell them apart. I think Jenius on the forms made note of it once, but I cannot seem to locate his post regarding the matter. Anyhow, the first release was THE WORST release of ANY TOYNAMI toy. But the recalled version is pretty awesome. I have two of them, and I just love them. The hands on mine seem to be vastly improved over the original Alpha release.

As far as the Shadow Beta fighter, I've heard it was canceled, but Toynami may still release it later.

For some reason, I just can't justify buying one of the Maia alphas. I do have 3 or 4 of the red alphas, 2 green, and 3 blue, and then one set of the aoshima ones. Perhaps someone may want to trade for a red alpha? As for the Aoshima Tread, If they are going for that price, I'll probably have another sell/trade coming soon, and will look to get some of those. They look pretty sweet when combined with the Legioss versions, with the missile boxes and the gun on top. For the CM's I was interested in those, but just can't get over the non scale Tread they come with. they look amazing, but hate that they are so off scale with the Legioss.

How I wish Yamato would make a Legioss & Tread.

I wish they'd make some MOSPEADA ride armors, to go next to my Yamato Megazone 23 and Bubblegum Crisis toys...

EDIT: Oh, and Viper's Creed too...

Edited by RavenHawk

I wish they'd make some MOSPEADA ride armors, to go next to my Yamato Megazone 23 and Bubblegum Crisis toys...

EDIT: Oh, and Viper's Creed too...

YES! That would rule.

Seriously, the 1:10 Beagle (aka Masterpiece Robotech Cyclone) are some of the greatest toys ever made! I am so depressed the line ended before we got the Fuke and the Yellow!

Yamato would do a great job!

Nice Armo-Soldier pose with the Red Legioss, Jenius!!

It almost looks like she's saying, "You wanna come on over here and start some sh$t?!. . . Mr. Big-Ass Gun has something to say about that."

Toynami should make the Shadow Beta and make it a Robotech.com exclusive or something. They should also make the Maia Beta at the same time and make that the Comic-con exclusive.

They totally should. I'd pick up a few of the Shadow Betas. Hell, I'd even get Maia Beta.

Here's an idea for Toynami...try to get the rights to the Gakken molds and reissue those.

Man, I was so stoked with the plethora of Mospeada toys released over the past few years...but most of it was just a damn letdown. So close...and yet so far. Maybe 25 years from now we'll get some more Mospeada toy action...

I need to get an aoshima tread to match my blue legioss. I only wish the Toynami blue beta matched the Aoshima legioss in color. I got all the other Alphas and betas (toynami) and really could use that dark beta. Now only if a correct reissue of the alphas would happen.....

I need to get an aoshima tread to match my blue legioss. I only wish the Toynami blue beta matched the Aoshima legioss in color. I got all the other Alphas and betas (toynami) and really could use that dark beta. Now only if a correct reissue of the alphas would happen.....

You got an Amen to that, brother. B))

• 2 weeks later...

I'm telling you. I was so excited it would make some kind of small comeback with all the different products released recently. But most of them were overpriced in an economy that didn't allow for most fans to indulge in that kind of luxury. Furthermore, many of the toys did not prove their worth in regards to their price point. I'm sure there are other factors involved, but Mospeada has indeed fallen back into it's own recession.

Be patient my friends. We'll arise from the shadows again one day. In the meantime, let's save our hard earned money, because I suspect that the next wave of Mospeada collectibles will be even more limited and expensive.

here here! agreed! sadly----but I can wait patiently...It took 20+ yrs to get a Beta --but I got one---and it took 20+ years to get 2 out of 4 1:10 perfect transformation bikes---but I got them...good things come to those who wait! And i really have a feeling Maiden Japan is gonna try to get Toynami to do Invid/Inbits after they finish up the vinyl battlepod line... :ph34r:

According to Save, the Fuke prototype that was shown was directly printed off of Beagle's CAD.

I also don't believe that any set of molds were ever made for Fuke. Considering that steel molds require a huge financial investment, if Beagle had them already paid for them, I'd imagine that they would've gone ahead and manufactured Fuke in an effort to recoup part of their investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a great day!!!! Received EXO's 1/10 saddlebags (a great quality product, perfect complement for the bikes!!), Captain America's first installment of the 1/32 Legioss (one word: epic!!!) and CM'S Dark Pilotless Legioss from a Hong Kong seller (ebay "buy it now option" for only U$S69,99 + shipping).

:) :)

5548500762_0946ec7d5f.jpg

Today was a great day!!!! Received EXO's 1/10 saddlebags (a great quality product, perfect complement for the bikes!!), Captain America's first installment of the 1/32 Legioss (one word: epic!!!) and CM'S Dark Pilotless Legioss from a Hong Kong seller (ebay "buy it now option" for only U$S69,99 + shipping).

5548500762_0946ec7d5f.jpg

Can you post some pictures of Captain's first installment parts please? A lot of us missed out on the buy opportunity so we all would be grateful just with some pictures! :D

Can you post some pictures of Captain's first installment parts please? A lot of us missed out on the buy opportunity so we all would be grateful just with some pictures! :D

No problem, will do when I get back home. By the way, the 1/32 legioss will be massive!!!

They totally should. I'd pick up a few of the Shadow Betas. Hell, I'd even get Maia Beta.

Here's an idea for Toynami...try to get the rights to the Gakken molds and reissue those.

Man, I was so stoked with the plethora of Mospeada toys released over the past few years...but most of it was just a damn letdown. So close...and yet so far. Maybe 25 years from now we'll get some more Mospeada toy action...

I'd want a Shadow Beta to hook up to my CM Dark Legioss. Now that'd be hot!

Then I could stop doing this:

CM Legioss/ Aoshima Tread (Toynami Beta Connection)

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Do those saddlebags come painted? They look great! Is EXO making another run?