Yamato 1/60 v.2 M&M 1Js

the_foul_fowl

I will be buying these as they will replace my now under performing version 1s which I already packed away in anticipation.

This little piggy will be double-dipping and will certainly pack away my 1/48 M&M versions as well. Never thought I would do that. Seems to be the only therapeudic reasoning for purchasing another set. :blink:

Like? Besides the TV and DYRL Focker's suit.

The arrows on the 1S are meant to be black, not yellow. It has fast packs, not strike. Diffirences there in colour and detail. The 1S TV version is pure white, not greyish white like the DYRL lot which has now become traditionally cause of Yamato. There was also something about the arms' stripe but can't remember.

You should have seen what the LV1 goes for. I'm sure Yamato would love to make one for the V2 line.

It would have made almost the amount of sense to have re-released the Low-Vis as either a 1J or 1S 1/48...

The price would be much higher and not everyone can easily afford a $200 dollar toy. Why do you think there's a V2 for the 1/60 from the get-go rather than a 1/48 V2?

They decided on a 1/60 as it evolved into a standard scale for the Macross Valks. A VF-0 in it's large scale would probably hit $300 plus in a 1/48 scale. And I totally disagree on the $200 considering the VF-21 and VF-22... Also people demanded a upgrade from the utterly outdated V1. :p

And misa lap dancing Hikky.

Hopefully an adult edition of this. :)

Edited by Omegablue

Too lazy to browse through it.

Anyways, I'm really glad I got rid of some of my 1/48s. These 1/60 V2 seems so right in terms of design, size and price! I'm so looking forward to the MG, LV1, LV2, Stealth Strike set and the Angelbirds.

It would have made almost the amount of sense to have re-released the Low-Vis as either a 1J or 1S 1/48...
That would defeat the purpose of limited edition!

And I totally disagree on the $200 considering the VF-21 and VF-22...
Of course it would be well over $200 bucks.

Also people demanded a upgrade from the utterly outdated V1. :p
For what scale?

I missed the 1/48's in hope for the 1/60's, but i have no money for these, until like... 2012. lol

Hey Ruskii

I say sell all yr 1/48s & get these :lol:!

At last M&M...Oct is a broke month! Will we expect TV Focker in Nov?

Edited by Javabean

Well as soon as Hobby Link or Hobby Search or Overdrive put these up for preorder I guess I'll get them. Now I just have to figure out how I will pay for them......

So nearly punched the keyboard! :(

Well this is Yamato, very known to be unpredictable. 3 years ago you have been laughed at the idea of a 1/60 v2 line. And considering they haven't yet made an official TV focker, anything is possible as well not possible. So even your v2 Low-Vis might not happen, eventhough I would like one as well. :p Though could just wrap up the v2 line, and next year start concertrating on a whole new VF... Maybe 1/48 v2. :p

Haven't gone beyond 4 episodes of M7. That Basara killed it for me. Whats the diffirence with the M7 1J to the original?

SDFM version:

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/sdfmacross/var...lia-fighter.gif

M7 version:

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/macross7/vf-1j...lia-fighter.gif

They look very nice, but the 1/48 M&Ms still hold up well compared to these pics. So atm the M&M would have a lower prio for me compared to the VF-1A CF and Virgin road.

However, these doesn't look like painted prototype, the color looks molded so I was wondering these are production sample?

001.jpg001.jpg

so nobody care about it huh. Usually Yamato will only post pictures of painted prototype which makes sense that the actual toy has not been into production.

These M&M valkyries are pictures of actual production toy, you can see the sprue marks on them especially Max arms.

I wonder ever since when they started the production? perhaps test run model?

Anyway, it's good to see the actual production toy instead of painted prototype.

I'm just going to come right out and say this: this sucks.

I like the M&M 1J's, I do want these and I never got the 1/48's so even better, but why freakin' october?!? So that's 4 valk+FAST pack combo's in 2 months... damn you Yamato. <_<

after the delayed VT-1, the VE-1, the LV Roy, etc. etc. I would have liked a LITTLE break, maybe wait till december for another release volley.

LOL, because you HAVE to buy them the second they're released. This is a blessing in disguise, ask one friend/family member to buy you Milia for the holidays, and another one to buy you Max... then you'll have both and not have paid a penny. All you have to do is stomach being without something you don't need for two months... maybe even a little less.

That is supposing they don't pull the "limited numbers" crap...

1A in Aug, VE-1 in Sep, M&M in Oct, Armored VF-25S in Sep/Oct, and Macross Quarter end of the year... man, my wallet's haemorrhaging already...

The Armored -25S is supposedly coming late Aug-Sept- not that it helps anything. :wacko:

Edited by Letigre

Too lazy to browse through it.

Anyways, I'm really glad I got rid of some of my 1/48s. These 1/60 V2 seems so right in terms of design, size and price! I'm so looking forward to the MG, LV1, LV2, Stealth Strike set and the Angelbirds.

No, no, and No!!! :lol::lol::lol: Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Gotta leave something exclusive to the Yamato 1/48's bro! I'm desperately trying not to sell mine, but I believe it was Graham that stated the obvious about the new 1/60's; it's the recycled real estate that the 1/48's take up some much of. As I start displaying more of the 1/60's with 1/48's it's starting to look rather silly. I can only imagine what the Max & Milia's are going to look like with my 1/48's. I will probably never sell them. Just box them up for nostalgia's sake. :unsure:

I'm just going to come right out and say this: this sucks.

I like the M&M 1J's, I do want these and I never got the 1/48's so even better, but why freakin' october?!? So that's 4 valk+FAST pack combo's in 2 months... damn you Yamato. <_<

after the delayed VT-1, the VE-1, the LV Roy, etc. etc. I would have liked a LITTLE break, maybe wait till december for another release volley.

That is just about what I was thinking. I am just as much excited as I am pissed off! I already dont know how I am going to pay for my Ostrich and Elintseeker. ... Wait a second.... I dont know how I am going to pay for daycare or food this month. . . This is just sad or I am just sad or something like that. I need to start dealing in arms or selling drugs or pimping myself out on the corner (just kidding about all of that BTW).. but seriously I dont make enough moeny to cover my normal expenses how the hell am I expecting myslef to fulfill my macross addition!!?!?!?

Damn! Poop!

</rant?>

NO! I just bought 1/48 M&M. They arrived this week. I also applied the stickers, likely ruining their value...

I would have waited, but I already had a Hikaru VF-1S in 1/48. I figured it'd be silly to have 2/3 of my collection in a different scale (I see no need to get any other VF-1s, maybe a VF-25 though).

Sigh. Enjoy your better-looking fighter mode and better arm articulation, 1/60 v2 fans.

NO! I just bought 1/48 M&M. They arrived this week. I also applied the stickers, likely ruining their value...

I would have waited, but I already had a Hikaru VF-1S in 1/48. I figured it'd be silly to have 2/3 of my collection in a different scale (I see no need to get any other VF-1s, maybe a VF-25 though).

Sigh. Enjoy your better-looking fighter mode and better arm articulation, 1/60 v2 fans.

You'd have to know that the M&Ms were most likely were going to be announced soon, besides the 1/48s arent exactly chopped liver...