Harmony Gold has gone bankrupt & is closing down!!

"date='Mar 31 2009, 02:57 PM"

Fail

This reminds me of the "humorous movie posters non-humor which was, ironically, humerous." :) It's funny because it's not funny :)

Whatever.

Taks got me. I actually believed it - mainly because it is March 31st.

And it's only 9:25 PM where I'm at - no where close to midnight.

Pete

Oh cool :) Taks is in Australia.

If he's Austrlian then it's alright.

I'm also Australian :)

Pete

International Man of Mystery

Who really is Australian by a certain twisted yet plausible logic

It would be the best thing in the universe for macross fans if this was true. Cant we do something about it?

We could take a Que from Jericho fans and do a mailing protest like sending Harmony gold something embarrassing in mass through the mail demanding they allow Macross to released in the US.

I say we send them a bunch of plastic penis's (sex toys).

We could take a Que from Jericho fans and do a mailing protest like sending Harmony gold something embarrassing in mass through the mail demanding they allow Macross to released in the US.

Could we first test the waters by trying to make them replace Tommy Yune and Steve Yune with people who are actually qualified for and competent at their jobs?

I always wondered if any fans ever considered pooling money together to buy buy the license away from HG... bah, what am I thinking...

What, and take that money away from buying Beagles and Betas???

Well, I'll be able to laugh in one hour and one second.

But by then I'll probably be snoozing. Gotta get up at 6:30 am and make trouble tomorrow :)

Edit: Wake me when the "Yamato makes 1:1 Lyn Minmey Sex Doll!!" thread gets started.

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

mmm... Fight Club references...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

WHAT THE FRACKS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!?? :angry:

I was ready to celebrate their demise. Hell I was even looking through some federal bankruptcy court websites to confirm this. <_<

Anyways...looks like you had me their man..the moment I saw the title I immediately clicked on it. :D

Edited by grss1982